• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Oberons Veil & DreamBeat

Welcome, my partner! I'm having trouble picking a gender. Haha (':3) Looking through pictures.

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]Either is fine by me! Pick whatever appeals to you the most! :3

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! As for the patron gods, is it possible to have three?

DreamBeat said:
Thanks! As for the patron gods, is it possible to have three?
I don't see why not so long as they don't happen to clash :3

Like having both Life and Death would be kinda... weird.

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]I don't see why not so long as they don't happen to clash :3
Like having both Life and Death would be kinda... weird.

[/QUOTE]
Ah.. I hope it's nothing like that. Would revenge and light be clashing?

They could be considered clashing yeah. Revenge is something that is considered kinda dark you know? I'm not saying Darkness goes with that but like it's a darker side of mortal races and such. Not that you can't have that because you totally can since characters are multi-faced and such (:3) would be an interesting choice actually.

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]They could be considered clashing yeah. Revenge is something that is considered kinda dark you know? I'm not saying Darkness goes with that but like it's a darker side of mortal races and such. Not that you can't have that because you totally can since characters are multi-faced and such (:3) would be an interesting choice actually.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking more like... There's Lady Aurelia to represent her bright personality, but then there's Renning to represent her current purpose in life. So, she's not really all that evil, but she's out for revenge. Would that make a viable explanation or no? I'm totally fine with it if it's not because her background story doesn't change.

Lady Aurelia is the highest and most prominent of the Divines. She is the Queen of the First House which is a minor-pantheon but it is the chief house. She's the kind of Goddess that is like against anything evil and such. A divine bringer of light kind of Goddess. Matching up with Renning would pose a serious conflict of interests for no matter how righteous your cause of revenge is the Lady Aurelia would rather their fate be judged by death rather than by the hand of a mortal. Make sense? Though that information isn't readily available.

Also I'd recommend sticking to the updated one as the one you're on is rather outdated. The Divine Pantheon v.2

Veia is now the Goddess of Vengeance.

Might I suggest Vernera (Spring) or Fiona (Summer) to represent her happiness while Veia is the current course she is on? But you could certainly pick any of them in any set you wish! ( :) )

Oberons Veil]Lady Aurelia is the highest and most prominent of the Divines. She is the Queen of the First House which is a minor-pantheon but it is the chief house. She's the kind of Goddess that is like against anything evil and such. A divine bringer of light kind of Goddess. Matching up with Renning would pose a serious conflict of interests for no matter how righteous your cause of revenge is the Lady Aurelia would rather their fate be judged by death rather than by the hand of a mortal. Make sense? Though that information isn't readily available. Also I'd recommend sticking to the updated one as the one you're on is rather outdated. [URL="http://asrael96.deviantart.com/journal/The-Divine-Pantheon-v-2-612420945 said:
The Divine Pantheon v.2[/URL]

Veia is now the Goddess of Vengeance.

Might I suggest Vernera (Spring) or Fiona (Summer) to represent her happiness while Veia is the current course she is on? But you could certainly pick any of them in any set you wish! ( :) )
Hmm.. I see now. That is seriously conflicting.. If that's the case, then having either of them wouldn't do then. God of Assassins and God of Spies sound so interesting, but my character is not an assassin -.-

So the ones I have so far now are Fiona the Goddess of Summer, Veia the Goddess of Vengeance, and Iristus the Goddess of Air. If my character is doing magic, it will most likely lean towards something to do with the element air (if that's even allowed).

Oberons Veil] [URL="http://asrael96.deviantart.com/journal/Magic-in-Aetherius-578249390 said:
Magic in Aetherius[/URL] -- I direct your attention to Reimancy
Any who Iristus is male :3 So it's God of the Air (8))

If you wanna use that magic system that is.
Woah, you have everything. Though, in our RP I think we said that magic would be restricted not banned.

And oops...

If I were to make my character - her name is now Melus - focus magic solely on air, that would be... kinda useless plot-wise (I think). I chose the God of Air because she has kind of freedom aspect to her, but it seems like healing abilities might do her better plot-wise. I don't plan on allowing her to do more than one type of magic until much later on in the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a world building project so I gotta have most things figured out :3

Yeah that's fine, as young as our characters are she might already have a rudimentary very basic understanding of healing magic but it wouldn't be a ton, though focusing on just air would help her advanced faster along those lines of magic which could be quite useful and such.

I think I'll just go with air. Her job is already to have her running across the capitol on her feet and some air magic would be handy.

My character is posted. I just wanted to have this out by today, but I might edit some stuff tomorrow when I get back from graduation which is... I don't know. Time to get back + extreme traffic = maybe 5 or 6 at night Central Time.

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]I like Melus, nice pic for her and I just think she's going to be an interesting character for sure! ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'm glad she turned out to be interesting ^.^ I forgot to add in the part about her hair clip, which represents her faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ^.^ Do you want to plan out an arc or should we just start on how our characters should meet? Or do you want to just start it?

I'm up for whatever. We can plan an arc (which would also include how they meet), planning just how they meet or perhaps just starting it. I think one thing that would be interesting is Magnus would probs already know of her due to his frequent patronage of a local tavern. If she's a delivery runner I bet she'd have delivered there enough times to catch his attention.

Alright. If not the cavern, then we could have them meet in town somewhere. Whoever gets the starting post will probably determine the location. I would prefer if we had basic idea of where we were heading in the plot so we have a goal.

Agreed on that note about the plot. He's brother to the Queen so while he is currently first in line for the throne, that only holds true until she gives birth to her own children so he can kinda do whatever now. I'm up for some kind of adventure, a war, diplomacy, or anything really when it comes to plot because I'm pretty flexible as a writer :)

If it's some kind of adventure, maybe we could have them travel the land to the Alven land. If there was a reason Melus is sent, then it would be because she's pretty fast even without her magic. Can't fight though-.-

Magnus can fight though ideally the pair would avoid fighting since they would probably just be them and possibly a couple others (depends on if we double or not) to accompany them on their little adventure :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back