• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oak Hills High

Evelyn Young

Evelyn gave him an understanding smile and nodded. "Yeah, lots going on in our lives." She thought about ditching for the rest of the day and realized it wouldn't be a good idea. Evelyn shook off the negativity and got back to being optimistic. "Well I have to go find a boyfriend and complete a deal with my friend. Apparently plants can't be my only friends." Evelyn stood up and gathered her things. "I'll see you around." She smiled and strolled back into the building, admiring the plants as she walked. She smelled each flower she passed and flipped her hair. She resumed her music and played it out loud, humming along to the instruments.

@Quiet Is Violent

Sticky smiled. "Find a boyfriend? You mean someone as attractive as you doesn't already have one?" He said this genuinely, without a hint of flirtation in his voice. She left, and sticky was left on his own. He sighed and went back to his belongings, resuming his homework.

@floridakilos

Evelyn Young

As Evelyn walked off, she heard what Sticky said and felt her heart warm. Compliments felt wonderful. "Basically!" She shouted, walking into the door. She didn't realize it was so close. She cursed under her breath and laughed the awkwardness away. Evelyn then opened the door and walked back into the school. "Hey people!" She screamed throughout the cafeteria. She spun to her seat and sat down with Paul and Carmen. "Hello Carmen, hello Carmen's crush." Evelyn slurred her words as she spoke. "Thanks by the way." Evelyn whispered to Carmen, referencing the cocaine.

@Quiet Is Violent @QueenOfDisaster @NickOnTheReg

tumblr_ll57o6rzga1qdunk8o1_500.gif

Kaitlynn E. Westleys | 17 {April 17th} | Heterosexual | Senior | Jock/Rich Kid | x | Currently Interacting With Kaitlin

They call me the

"What're you thinking about?" Ebony bumped her friend with a small smile. She honestly felt like Katie was one of the few people in the school she could trust completely. They'd been through all of high school together and, as far as she was concerned, that made a bond better than anything else.

@Smoaki

tumblr_mhmsslh9041rb0dx9o1_500.gif

"Hm? Oh, uh... just... just a guy," she responded, biting into her sandwich and keeping a lid on the blush she'd felt creeping into her cheeks. She knew that she'd probably be asked about who is was, and she needed to make something up quick. How could she explain she had a crush on Noah? She couldn't. Who was someone that someone 'like her' would have a crush on... She looked around the room and spotted... well he would do if she needed a lie.

@MoriForestFire

<p></p>

<div style="text-align:center;">

<p>RP PAUSED FOR THE MOMENT. </p>

<br /><br />

WAIT UNTIL I UNPAUSE PLEASE</div>

<p></p>

<p></p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back