• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern • The Winter〖C H I L L〗•

Okay we lost A L O T of people. I actually don't know who is still here and what not. However, Sasil and I are talking about rebooting this in a different way. We were thinking of a role play about a rich and prestigious boarding school filled with friends living their last year together. There's a lot of plans and thoughts for this role play so let me know if you guys are interested or who's still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
GiannaCoco said:
*excitedly raises her hand* Me! Me! Me! I'm still in this all the way!!!!
Awesomeee ! <33 I could always rely on you Coco. I'll definitely reserve you a spot when I open up the role play after my midterm tomorrow. Lol I'm finally free for a little bit.

Awesome!! Reservations for everyone who's still here. <3 I'm three minutes away from taking my midterm so I'll probably get an interest thread up by tonight with a lot of upcoming ideas for this role play.

Perfect, that's four of us. We'll just need four more or three if Sasil wants to double. Let me get an interest thread up and I'll link you guys!

We can try. We lost a lot of the core members. I was thinking you guys can still bring your characters to the new role play if you'd like! There shouldn't be too much of a change in the CS. That way it'll be somewhat of a revival with new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back