• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern • The Winter〖C H I L L〗•

I literally haven't been getting any notifications from this role play. Grawr! Alright, time to catch up on my millions of role plays before school starts and I'm back to becoming a professional hermit.

First of all: Who's still with me? Message below or like this post so I know who's still alive or MIA.

@GiannaCoco

Second of all:

Birthday Party: @Amaranthine I remember you said we should have a birthday celebration for the sweet little girl. After the Hospital Arc is concluded, I think that's a good idea.

Third of all:

Since this role play has no posting order, I'm post Charlotte soon...when I find time x-x

@Amaranthine, I'm not sure if you were going to announce Alex's daughter to everyone yet. Let me know if you were planning to post or I'll see what I should do with Charlotte.

Finally:

@Antlered punk

Omg >.< I'm glad you're out of the hospital and yay for free socks! Hopefully you get better and nothing terrible happens. D:

[QUOTE="Antlered punk]I'm kickin it and yep I posted

[/QUOTE]
Cool cool, I just read and omg lol Pierce ran out on them. :( What's Charlotte going to do without her wheelchair buddy?

Hey Pola! I haven't forgotten about this. I will likely post tomorrow.

I'm not totally sure how I'll do it, but I will announce it to everyone. Hopefully, the friends could all be in the same room to hear. *hint, hint*

Amaranthine said:
Hey Pola! I haven't forgotten about this. I will likely post tomorrow.
I'm not totally sure how I'll do it, but I will announce it to everyone. Hopefully, the friends could all be in the same room to hear. *hint, hint*
Sounds good, I'll wait for you and we'll go from there. :)

And it has gone a total turn around and it's back to me. LOL I didn't realize that. Now I'm slightly confused since Pierce actually left the place and Adam implies that he didn't. So I'm going to have to ask whether Pierce did or did not leave the room to go to the cafeteria.

Hey guys, so I figured it's slightly hard and super repetitive for me to write as Cole and then as Charlotte considering they're in the same room hearing the same thing. Just for this post, I'm going to smash both roles into one and you'll be able to recognize who's talking due to the text bubbles. Sorry for the wait. ;D

I finally got the post up, hopefully it's a lot more coherent and not too repetitive. It's 4 am so excuse any of my mistakes. >.<

Just so I don't confuse anyone.

@Amaranthine Since Alex never mentioned being a single mom, I made both of my characters assumed she was married/taken.

@Antlered punk Charlotte jumped on the idea that Pierce likes Alex because she thought he's flustered and sadden by the news, and that's why he left. I'm not sure how close it is but lol you know Char, she always jump to conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here...I just posted so I can't really do it again. D: I think we lost quite a few people here.

Okay guysss, this role play is barely breathing with all the CPR everyone is trying to do. I'm going to wait for some more posts before I post for Charlotte or maybe when I have a bit more time.

No! >.< I won't let it die. @Sasil and I are still onboard. School has just been a little bit overwhelming for me so sorry guys. Gianna got a post up so I'll have Cole/Charlotte up soon. :) )

Okay! I'm glad to hear that! I totally get the overwhelmed with school thing. Sorry if I came off as pushy, I'm just procrastinating all the papers I have to write :P

shygirl3 said:
Okay! I'm glad to hear that! I totally get the overwhelmed with school thing. Sorry if I came off as pushy, I'm just procrastinating all the papers I have to write :P
Lol I had a midterm today so I spend the whole day laying around and going shopping because I didn't want to do anymore homework. :( So I hear ya, procrastination for the win. And no, not pushy at all. Lol we're all on and off here but a post will be up before this weekend.

Alright I am trying to et all my role plays responded to before I start another hectic work week. ANyone have any problems with me posting Adam? Or has this rp kind of died D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back