o skit waddup

gow

who uses proper grammar anymore?
I was introduced to RPing several years ago and have joined some super high-key groups on dA, which helped me grow as an artist and writer. To keep this brief, I enjoy character development, prose, and short, action-packed RP sessions.

I find that a lot of RPing communities are filled with younger individuals who insert too much of themselves into their characters and, as a result, can never produce the best results when it comes to creating dynamic scenes and relationships. Other times, the focus of an RP seems to be shipping rather than character development -- which is absolutely fine!

To be perfectly clear, I am not attempting to condemn any of the above. RPing is a fun activity and when I had time to burn, I wasn't really thinking about complex plots or intense character dynamics. I think that the goal of RPing is for the partakers to enjoy it, and if shipping is a part of that, more power to the players!

For a while though, I've been craving a more thought-out RP session, with characters I can be inspired from and invest myself in. I haven't been a part of an RP community for about a year now and I kind of miss it. So I hunted around a bit and now I'm here, on recommendation of an old friend of mine.

Seems like a pretty organized site, and I'm looking forward to seeing the kind of people I'll meet. 9 more posts to go, and then I'll be able to PM people. Woohoo!

Last edited:
Welcome to RpN! I love a good thought-out RP, so I hope we meet somewhere out in the lands of RP. Have a donut, wait for The Mechanist The Mechanist to show you to the other snack table, and find yourself some RP's to join in on and some people to just hang out with.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hello! First of all, welcome! Now.. If I'm not mistaken I think you replied to a thread I've posted and said you were interested. For some reason tho, when I was about to reply, it disappeared. I don't know if it's just me or smth.. I might be mistaken, so if that was not you, then I'm sorry for the bother, I still can't PM. If that was you, then yeah, I'd love to roleplay with you through Discord. ^_^

Hello! First of all, welcome! Now.. If I'm not mistaken I think you replied to a thread I've posted and said you were interested. For some reason tho, when I was about to reply, it disappeared. I don't know if it's just me or smth.. I might be mistaken, so if that was not you, then I'm sorry for the bother, I still can't PM. If that was you, then yeah, I'd love to roleplay with you through Discord. ^_^
Oh gosh, hello! Yes, I responded to your thread. When I didn't get a response, though, I thought you hadn't seen it and deleted my message because I picked up a 1x1 with someone else. I can't commit to two RPs with my current schedule, but I'm still down to chat on Discord if you're interested in talking about characters or something.

Oh gosh, hello! Yes, I responded to your thread. When I didn't get a response, though, I thought you hadn't seen it and deleted my message because I picked up a 1x1 with someone else. I can't commit to two RPs with my current schedule, but I'm still down to chat on Discord if you're interested in talking about characters or something.
Ah I see. And I thought I had done something to make it disappear. I understand, I'm glad you have found someone.! Yes, I wouldn't mind chatting anyways.

Ah I see. And I thought I had done something to make it disappear. I understand, I'm glad you have found someone.! Yes, I wouldn't mind chatting anyways.
Haha, yeah, sorry about that! I'm eq#8347, shoot me a friend request any time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back