• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

(I am so sorry to all of the people in this rp. I completely forgot all about it. I apologize sincerely.)

A light throbbing noise entered the ears of the semiconscious teen. He was still stuck in a dreamscape formed by the lightning Primordial. The young man continued to exasperate all magical power only to have pure energy be absorbed by his body from the surrounding area. What the Primordial was trying to accomplish was that of nigh possibility. He was turning the young man into his own power source. A source that would never run out, but instead be able to rapidly regenerate so in theory he was immortal. But not once did the Primordial take into account of the young man. The teen was now a broken shell. He was a mindless person that only felt rage, and anger towards the Primordial. This process which has been going on for years has truly left the boy with grudges. His only true wish was to see the girl he was in love with, but deep down he knew she wouldn't look at him the same. The young man who originally was 16, now looks at most as old as 21.Time moved differently here in the dreamscape. What has been little time in the real world has been a good five years for him. Five years of torture, and pain only to realize that he couldn't do anything about it. But enough of that, the throbbing grew louder as the process finished. The teen was now a self sufficient power source. The young man could now go back to his love, but for what. To her to only see a older shell of the boy he once was. When the man finally woke he was in a forest. He instantly got up, and gathered his bearings. When he finally had a good knowledge of the area within sight the young man started off. In what direction did he go, the one of where a pang of regret flashed in his heart. The young man walked passed trees, and beautiful scenery only to get to his destination. When then young man finally broke through the line of trees, his heart clenched. There she was, the girl he promised everything to, but failed time and time again to prove it. Raiven DarkTower, the girl he loved more then anything. The girl that got him through every moment of that five years of pain. The girl he would give anything for. The young man approached the beauty from behind, and tapped her on the shoulder.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
(I apologize if this post is terrible, I just woke up.

Raiven turned around, the same dead fish look in her eyes "You. find puppy with me" she whispered "Brother is being mean and not helping" With a soft sigh, she cuddled into his chest, breathing in the scent of her boyfriend. From the trees nearby Vladamir watched with interest. Taking notes on the girl he sought.
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Fern slid out the car, her face redder than a cherry "Ok, let's go"

Arcus in the first time for five years let a tear fall. "Yes baby girl I'll help you find the puppy." Arcus smiled and kissed Raiven's forehead, before he squatted down. "Wold you like a piggy back ride as we look for the puppy??" Arcus asked as he gave Raiven a bright smile. He was trying so hard not to start crying.
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Arcus knew that something had recently happened that made Raiven revert back into a child like Manor. He even knew that he will have to handle this a certain way. The five years did help him mature into a young adult. "Hey Raiven did anything happen to you when I was away." Arcus asked as he held onto her legs so she wouldn't fall.

"Find puppy." Raiven grumbled "Nothing wrong. I find puppy then scientist and become strong" She smiled, totally out of it due to the scientists influence on her. Vladamir picked up a puppy from the box and sat it on the ground near Raiven and Arcus/.

"PUPPY"

Arcus first action was forming a dome around the man and them. Then he looked at the man. "What do you want with Raiven??" Arcus asked getting ready for a fight if need be. He just got Raiven back and he would be damned if he lost her again.

"Simple, I'm here to take her back home to Russia, she's technically an orphan now. She deserves a chance to find a home in the country of her birth" He held out his hand to Raiven who slid from Arcus's back and was stood between the two of them, trying to choose what was going to happen

I won't let her you take her. She is special and I would go crazy if you took her. I have gone through so much with Raiven I can't loose her." Arcus said as he started to cry.

I won't let her you take her. She is special and I would go crazy if you took her. I have gone through so much with Raiven I can't loose her." Arcus said as he started to cry.
"Why don't we ask her" Vladamir replied "Save your tears for when she chooses Russia" He turned to Raiven, looking her in the eyes before taking both of her hands
"Where's your brother Raelyn? Is he nearby. Don't worry, you'll do just fine. Do you wanna play a game now Raelyn?"

"Actually...she has a home. Arlane has entrusted me to take care of her, and I have about, eh, fifty copies made in case some idiot tries to destroy them." Darius suddenly drops down in between both the couple and the scientist. He draws his Katana and points it at him. "So, you must be the scientists behind the russian elite project. I'm Darius, a colleague of Arlane, and also..." Darius uses a sleep spell to put Raiven in a deep sleep. "...I'd worry more about your goons than Raiven." Darius opens a portal behind Arcus and Raiven before dragging it towards them. Once they were through it, he closes the portal. "I'm Raiven's godfather, and I'm also a high ranking Elite from the United States. I suggest you leave now, before I drag you and your entire team into the pits of hell."

Xena sighs and was about to speak, until he saw Raiven return along with Arcus. "Well, nice of you to join us, especially you Raiven. I was beginning to think we lost you from Vlad's hypnosis." "Hypnosis? What do you mean?" "You see, he's a wizard like us, but his magic is based around hypnosis. If he says a certain phrase, anyone involved becomes mindless killing machines, the only way to break said hypnosis is to break the mental chains, only way to do that is dicey." "How dicey are we talking?" "It involves you killing either the scientist in question...or the affected victim, in this case, Raiven and Alec." "So, kill the scitentist, and everyone's back to normal, simple as that." Xena sighed and placed her hand on her forehead. She figured that wasn't going to be that easy, but even Reno could have figured it out. "He has groups of baddies with him at all times, all of which are willing to die to protect him. It's not going to be a walk in the park, that I can tell you."

GreyGremory GreyGremory
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

When Raiven was returned to him, Alexander ran over to her, picking her up in his arms "What happened to her?" He asked Arcus as he cradled her in his grasp "Will she be alright"
Raiven grumbled slightly in her sleep, leaning against her twin as he held her tightly.
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption GreyGremory GreyGremory

Vladamir sighed "The President of Russia wants the twins back in Russia, I am only sent to collect them" He gestured with a hand towards one of his assistants who brought Darius a tablet.
"See the awesome power of the results of the experiment" He pressed play on the tablet.
The film showed Raiven and Alec at no older than seven. They wwere sat down in a separate room alongside several dummies, from Raiven's room there was a sudden, bright flash of light that turned the dummies into ash. Alec's one showed a massive snowstorm that froze the dummies
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Luna Lotus
3c36cea6a73c0bf2b361b9bbe20369a8.jpg

Luna just looked at them" fine" she say" i'm okay no more tears i hope" she say as she just looked around she didn't tell them she was still having nightmares about xena she didn't know how to explain it to them she just sighed" alright let's go train" she say as she wrapped herself with her plant magaic as she giggled" come on come on" she say being inpaitent she still had tears but it was happy tears" i'm excited i want to protect my friends and family no matter what even if i have to die i'll protect them" she say determined she still felt sad that she got hurt and all she just didn't want to show it the only one knew she don't sleep is her big sister she just yawned as she rubbed her eyes the nightmares scare her ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"I saw that Luna," shouted Ruby. "You just yawned, are you tired? Did you get enough sleep last night?" "I've been wondering the same thing. She looked like she was sleeping like a baby last I saw her," Ray commented. Ruby sighed and figured that she must still be having nightmares about the incident. Thinking that it might be the case, she pulls Ray over to the cabin, but not before telling Luna. "Ray and I are going to chat for a bit. Keep practicing." When the entered the cabin, Ray and Ruby talked for some time. They both figured that Luna was still having nightmares about Xena and figured now was as good a time to find out if her determination was real. Ruby quietly created an illusion of Xena and Ray shouted as he ran out the cabin. "Luna, look out!"

"I already knew what they were capable of," said Darius. "In fact, one of my minions was spying on them during their testing." Darius had lied about it to the scientist. He figured that if he told them that Arlane's secretary brought in the transcripts or that Magnus showed him the footage, things were not going to go well for all involved. He hands the tablet over to the assistant and tells him. "We have twins as well, twins that make Alec and Raiven look harmless in comparison...and that's when they're just goofing around. If you want, I can get them for you." Darius was referring to both Homura and Myuki, and he wasn't lying that time either. Homura was able to withstand Clair's energy field and STILL survive the ordeal, as for Myuki, he did feel her aura, and she doesn't show any malicious intent...yet. Darius stands in front of the scientist, katana sheathed, awaiting his answer.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Texangamer Texangamer

"I saw that Luna," shouted Ruby. "You just yawned, are you tired? Did you get enough sleep last night?" "I've been wondering the same thing. She looked like she was sleeping like a baby last I saw her," Ray commented. Ruby sighed and figured that she must still be having nightmares about the incident. Thinking that it might be the case, she pulls Ray over to the cabin, but not before telling Luna. "Ray and I are going to chat for a bit. Keep practicing." When the entered the cabin, Ray and Ruby talked for some time. They both figured that Luna was still having nightmares about Xena and figured now was as good a time to find out if her determination was real. Ruby quietly created an illusion of Xena and Ray shouted as he ran out the cabin. "Luna, look out!"

"I already knew what they were capable of," said Darius. "In fact, one of my minions was spying on them during their testing." Darius had lied about it to the scientist. He figured that if he told them that Arlane's secretary brought in the transcripts or that Magnus showed him the footage, things were not going to go well for all involved. He hands the tablet over to the assistant and tells him. "We have twins as well, twins that make Alec and Raiven look harmless in comparison...and that's when they're just goofing around. If you want, I can get them for you." Darius was referring to both Homura and Myuki, and he wasn't lying that time either. Homura was able to withstand Clair's energy field and STILL survive the ordeal, as for Myuki, he did feel her aura, and she doesn't show any malicious intent...yet. Darius stands in front of the scientist, katana sheathed, awaiting his answer.

Bunny Hop Bunny Hop
Texangamer Texangamer

Incus comes out of the shadows after hear the conversations and grins widely and says" There's only one scientist and that's ray's mum, speaking of trust homura is stupid for even trying to go along with it, do you really think for one minute she's not going to stab him in the back if given half a chance". " Me on the other hand i'll help you as long as you help me and i won't break my word or stab you in the back like them". "My request is fairly simple i'm looking for the blood sage many say dead but i don't trust what most say so if you want my help come to the vinta hq to the east of the school, by the ways i haven't fully approved of you yet reno but i like you far more than magus and homura and you understand ruby better than most so i'm willing to give you time".

Isaac playfuly pulls fern along to the taj and then lets go and smiles gently it looks some what fancy but not over wealming Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Luna lotus
giphy.gif

Luna just looked at xena as she got angry" you'll pay for what you did to me" she say as she used her electric powers to hurt her' wait it's not her cause she will go for ruby first since she hate her it's a test' she thought as she had a electric ball as she punch to her chest" your not xena" she say grinning as she was tired she wanted to sleep but she was too scared to sleep anymore the nightmares was getting worse she couldn't deal with it so she stay up all night no one knows about her nightmares she been trying to hide it from them she knew she had to tell them eventually as she just wanted to beat the fake xena to prove she wanted to train she really hated when she was in troble with her big sister when she pulls her ear or yell and say her full name she just kept the xena as she yawned again she couldn't help it she deafted the clone from all the power she used she became tired and weak at the same time' ug so tired' she walked to her sister and boyfriend she looked at them she looked at them knowing they knew about her not sleeping and the nightmares ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
Reno was surprised to hear that Incus was willing to help, even though there was a still some tension between the two. "I don't really trust them either, but that doesn't mean I can't accept their help, I just need to keep a close eye on them," he said. "As for the blood sage, I don't know if any are still around, but that doesn't mean they don't have descendants. I'll help you look for a blood sage, or at least a descendant of one." Reno walked out of the room, but stops in the middle of his path. He turns around and says, "Thanks for giving me a chance. So, since you're heading there anyway, mind showing me where it is?"

"I take it you figured out that the Xena you fought was a fake?" Ruby slowly clapped at how Luna handled the situation, but the look on her face suggests more of concern than of joy. "I'll admit, you did pretty well out there," she tells her step-sister. "But you looked like you didn't get enough sleep. Either you had the late night munchies, or you're experiencing some nasty nightmares." "Nightmares, her aura was filled with more fear than of hunger. It's probably from Xena attacking her like that." Ruby was really concerned now, more than she thought she ever was. Normally, she would just shrug it off and go on about her business, but this time, she's genuinely fearful of her safety. Ray noticed it as well, but for him, it means that she does care for her little sister, even if she hasn't been the best big sister. "Hey, I have an idea. I could send someone to give us a look into Xena's memories." "Why?" "I don't think she did all of this just for a simple paycheck."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Reno was surprised to hear that Incus was willing to help, even though there was a still some tension between the two. "I don't really trust them either, but that doesn't mean I can't accept their help, I just need to keep a close eye on them," he said. "As for the blood sage, I don't know if any are still around, but that doesn't mean they don't have descendants. I'll help you look for a blood sage, or at least a descendant of one." Reno walked out of the room, but stops in the middle of his path. He turns around and says, "Thanks for giving me a chance. So, since you're heading there anyway, mind showing me where it is?"

"I take it you figured out that the Xena you fought was a fake?" Ruby slowly clapped at how Luna handled the situation, but the look on her face suggests more of concern than of joy. "I'll admit, you did pretty well out there," she tells her step-sister. "But you looked like you didn't get enough sleep. Either you had the late night munchies, or you're experiencing some nasty nightmares." "Nightmares, her aura was filled with more fear than of hunger. It's probably from Xena attacking her like that." Ruby was really concerned now, more than she thought she ever was. Normally, she would just shrug it off and go on about her business, but this time, she's genuinely fearful of her safety. Ray noticed it as well, but for him, it means that she does care for her little sister, even if she hasn't been the best big sister. "Hey, I have an idea. I could send someone to give us a look into Xena's memories." "Why?" "I don't think she did all of this just for a simple paycheck."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Incus smiles and then says" You should keep some kind of leverage with you but out of sight just incase you can't keep an eye on them, as for what your willing to do have you used a master rewrite artifact, because if not i should teach you there will be areas where fighting and mana alone aren't enough to cut it". Incus pulls out a simple artifact and then gives a look to say if another try's to force their way through when you enter you will both get hurt so keep that in mind.

Luna lotus
1b3e3bab5e6cecea8b46833a011783e8.jpg

Luna just looked at her sister as she just nodded" yeah i get nightmares i'm sorry i didn't tell you guys i just trying to figure things out" she say" i suffer from it from the attack i'm more afraid of xena than stepmother" she say to her sister as she just looked at her sister as she just hug her sister" i like your soft side you always cared for me" she just looked at her sister as she just yawned again she was dozing off a bit as she just sighed she saw xena a bit as she got scared' no i can't sleep the bad dreams will come back' she thought as she just hug her sister she was scared ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"Don't worry, we're stick with you until you're ready to fight the real Xena." "Thing is, I feel like you were a part of a much larger plan." "How so?" "For some reason, I think Xena was trying to place a trap for her father. Of course, if she told Luna about it, she wouldn't be able to accept it." Ruby was confused as to why Xena wanted to use Luna as bait to fight her father, but it did make her curious about it. Now that Ruby has some answers to it. "If you already knew her motive, then why did you want to see her memories?" "Simple, I wanted to know if my assumptions were true."

"To be honest, I've never seen or heard of such an artifact," said Reno. "But I am curious to learn it's secrets...but judging by the look you just gave me, there's a nasty side-effect, is there?"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Texangamer Texangamer

Luna Lotus
510d033f8abf324463cab7f735cbfcfc.jpg

Luna just looked at them as she felt tears coming as she just sighed " i'm tired of talking about xena" she say as she just sighed as she started crying as she just didn't know" why did she attack me i thought she was my sister since i got adopted from reno mother" she say as she just looked around" i suffer from the nightmares i can't sleep cause of them would you train me to fight xena she deserve to go down i don't know why i was bait cause of daddy" she say as she miled looking at her sister as she just was crying ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Incus smirks and says" there's a number of effects that can happen none of them nice and take a while to heal even with loads of training, one of them off the top of my head is it completely stops regen type ability's meaning if you arm gets ripped off if it's not reattached and force magic is used to counter it then you can say hello to a metal arm and hand, but enough of that the jumper pyramid has several symbols, your have to twist and push the right buttons to get to where your going and it can't be used by anyone else with out a very high level rewrite spells",.

"So in other words, one wrong input and I'll end up melting in the center of the earth," asked Reno. "Great, an artifact that can possibly kill me if I don't know how the hell to use it! So, mind teaching me how to use it?"

Ray and Ruby were speculating as to why Xena would want to use Luna as bait in the first place. At one point, maybe she wanted to take him on and leave only Allison and her pact maker ally, but even he's powerful enough to beat her without breaking a sweat, or is he? Ray stands up and says, "I don't know the reason either, but she was going about it the wrong way. If she wanted to kill your father Luna, she could have just done it already, knowing her power." "In that case, why couldn't she just do THAT instead of hunting down, kidnapping, and harming my little sister?" "Well, what would you do if you're trying to not raise suspicion for both parties? Sometimes you got to play the part well in order to succeed." "How do you even know this kind of thing anyway? How would you know what Xena was going to do, for all we know she could just be working with him!" "I've looked into her memories, let me show you." Ray uses his powers to transfer the memories he saw to both Ruby and Luna,

(Memory Sequence)

"Yes, I've found her...No, I'm not going after her yet, she has her sister there, including my little brother....five million just to get her back alive? Deal....Okay, I'll see to it.....consider it done.....you too, good-bye." Xena hangs up her phone and starts to laugh, having found the perfect opportunity to bring the bastard down. "Don't worry, you'll see your daughter one last time. I'll just gather Myuki and tell her about the job. Not only will I get five mil, but I can also kill the son of a bitch that shot Luna. Talk about a win-win."

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna Lotus
20141017104454424.jpg

Luna just looked at her sister as she saw the meomry of xena as she just looked at her sister" um so she wasn't trying to kill me she just was trying to kill daddy" she say as she was confused about it she just sighed a little having a little fear but not like before she just yawned sleepy" can we go and talk to xena or something i just want to talk to her i know i can't go back to school for a while but i think if we all talk to understand why she did it why she hurt me she was just doing her job but i'm glad daddy is going to die he scares me i don't want to lose my soul because of him" she say to her as she smiled" what if daddy comes after me" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

"So in other words, one wrong input and I'll end up melting in the center of the earth," asked Reno. "Great, an artifact that can possibly kill me if I don't know how the hell to use it! So, mind teaching me how to use it?"

Ray and Ruby were speculating as to why Xena would want to use Luna as bait in the first place. At one point, maybe she wanted to take him on and leave only Allison and her pact maker ally, but even he's powerful enough to beat her without breaking a sweat, or is he? Ray stands up and says, "I don't know the reason either, but she was going about it the wrong way. If she wanted to kill your father Luna, she could have just done it already, knowing her power." "In that case, why couldn't she just do THAT instead of hunting down, kidnapping, and harming my little sister?" "Well, what would you do if you're trying to not raise suspicion for both parties? Sometimes you got to play the part well in order to succeed." "How do you even know this kind of thing anyway? How would you know what Xena was going to do, for all we know she could just be working with him!" "I've looked into her memories, let me show you." Ray uses his powers to transfer the memories he saw to both Ruby and Luna,

(Memory Sequence)

"Yes, I've found her...No, I'm not going after her yet, she has her sister there, including my little brother....five million just to get her back alive? Deal....Okay, I'll see to it.....consider it done.....you too, good-bye." Xena hangs up her phone and starts to laugh, having found the perfect opportunity to bring the bastard down. "Don't worry, you'll see your daughter one last time. I'll just gather Myuki and tell her about the job. Not only will I get five mil, but I can also kill the son of a bitch that shot Luna. Talk about a win-win."

Texangamer Texangamer
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Incus grins and takes the device of him and presses a few buttons on the lower half then some on the top then presses it down and says" Oh by the ways if your sister thinks she can kill off my father she's in for a reality check guys like him always have some sort of back up plan i got to admit it will be a good lesson for her to learn, as for ruby she normally has a second plan i wonder what she in mind such a sly huntress despite the damage that's been done i'm proud of raised such a cleaver and deadly women".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back