• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings •~*~*~*~*~*.~.~.~.~.~•

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Yup, that’s Santa.
It’s December 3rd here on the east coast. By the time, I get everything up and sent it’ll be about a half hour in. (Oops.)

Anyway,
Remember to wipe your feet at the door.

Whew, sorry if you’re still here great.♥️ Thank you.*

I’m craving some pretty basic plot ideas, to take me full swing into the Christmas season. With lots of free time, I get to do my online shopping and check my messages.

What I’m craving;
Pretty basic idea, two ideas actually.
Human (my oc.) and a vampire.
Orrr
Human (my oc) and a werewolf.
I know, it’s so basic. Sad really, yet I feel like basic sometimes can be the back bone to a great story.

What I’m willing to give in return for my basic trash.:

-I’m here, alottt. Meaning, I can reply multiple times a day; hell multiple times an hour.
-If I’m feeling inspired. (I get excited easily so it isn’t hard, guys.) I can write between 2-10 paragraphs.
-I’ll give you writing samples.
-Occ Banter.

The things I want:
-Other than my cravings, not much.
-Oc’s that help the move the story along.
-A fellow writer, okay with darker plots.
-Fellow writer okay with romance.

(I’m not super picky, I promise. I’m up for other stories and roles too. Usually more modern, lighter fantasy stuff. So if my ideas don’t suit you, but you read all the way down. Thank you.♥️)

Hey, how are you?
I am interested in a human and werewolf pairing, if you still are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back