• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕪)

Artriba

//I love you, don’t you mind?//
through the pale ivory curtains in the upstairs bedroom of a house of a slightly darker eggshell color, natural dusk sunlight creeped through. on the fluffy light pink comforter of the bed, two girls sat. they didn’t say anything to each other, quiet as faint music played from a speaker in the corner of the room. they were each propped against a pillow, their knees to their chest, delicately painting their toenails.

finally, one of them, a short, shaggy haired strawberry blonde broke the silence. “are you sure you don’t want to come tonight? it’s going to be a blast, tommy is so hot and you know you want to get drunk with us.” she said to her brunette friend, who shot her a glare. “laura, i really appreciate you trying to get me out of the house, but you and i both know parties are not my thing. why would i want to get drunk with a bunch of strangers?”

breathing out a sigh, laura finished off painting her toes. “please, eleanor. for me? it’s not even gonna be strangers, it’s our friends, and a...few others.” she expressed, bringing her hands together in a clasped begging motion. “oh, please, elle! i won’t even force you to stay the whole night, just go with me for a little while, until i find someone to go home with, or until i get drunk.”

the brunette stared at her friend, her heart rate increasing, as she knew what she was about to do. “fine, laura. i’m seriously not staying the whole night. i’ll go for a few minutes and let you get some drinks. i’m not kidding, i’ll leave without you.” eleanor said, screwing the lid back onto the pink nail polish in her hands, similar to the color of the bed. she stood up and walked back and forth, attempting to dry the paint faster.

laura jumped up, running over and wrapping her friend in a hug, surprised she’d agreed to it. “oh, we’re gonna have so much fun, i already know it!” eleanor simply shrugged her shoulders, hugging her friend back. “you gotta find something cute to wear, i won’t let you go out in those high waisted levi’s and a striped top, you gotta at least try. you can borrow one of my outfits!” this sentence pushed panic throughout eleanor’s body. oh god. laura’s closet consisted of the newest trends, all each a little more revealing and frisky than the last.

“i love my levi’s and striped tops, thank you very much.” eleanor snapped back, earning an eyeroll from the cherry bomb across from her. “yeah, it suits you, but tonight you’re gonna be hot and not so...schoolish.” laura replied, wincing through her teeth as she finished speaking. “only if i find something i actually like. i’m not wearing whatever random outfit you throw at me.” laura didn’t reply, but pranced towards her closet.

“i’m so glad i decided to invite you over, it would be a pain in the ass trying to haul all these clothes over to your place.” laura said, pulling out entire outfits by the handful and throwing them on the bed. “here ya go, pick out whatever you want. actually try, too, don’t just go through and say you hate everything.” she warned, pointing her finger at the tall, slender black-haired woman.

eleanor mimicked her actions, before sighing and going through the clothes. after what felt like hours of digging through skimpy, thin material, eleanor settled on an outfit. it wasn’t too revealing, probably the most modest thing in laura’s collection. it was a black skirt and top, with mesh lining around the top and the stomach area, and white outlines on the pockets and top area. she held it up on the rack, looking at laura with a hopeful look. “oh, babe, you’re gonna be on fire!” the blonde exclaimed, grabbing the clothing and holding it out in front of her for a moment, before handing it back to eleanor.

“i’m gonna go steal some cigarettes from john, you want one?” she asked elle, nudging her head in the direction of her brothers room. “no, laura, i don’t.” eleanor said, not even looking at the woman as she began to undress herself. laura shrugged her shoulders before walking out of the room, leaving elle alone to change.

by the time laura returned, she had a lit stick in her mouth, and a couple others in her hand. she quickly settled on an outfit by pulling it out of the pile in front of her, and shoved the cigarettes down into the pocket of the stonewash shorts. eleanor had been changed for some time, which caught laura’s attention. “girl, why do you hide that body? look at your figure in that!” the blonde complimented, eyeing her friend in the full length mirror hanging on the wall.

eleanor followed her gaze, crossing her arms to cover herself a bit. “because i’m not comfortable enough to be wearing this sort of thing.” elle said, turning to give her friend privacy as she switched into her party outfit. when laura finished, eleanor wasn’t surprised to see her dressed in something barely keeping her chest covered, and shorts that stopped just below the top of her thigh. she couldn’t say much, though, she was dressed as revealing, just slightly less.

laura styled her short hair, shaking it with a t-shirt and then spraying it with hairspray to keep it in its messy state. eleanor admired how well her friend looked, while being so messy. it was probably why she got so many men look her way, she was practically irresistible, with big lips always colored red, and bright brown eyes. eleanor kept it simple, her usual mix of curls and waves, a little clip holding her shorter baby hairs out of her face. “please, wear this red tonight.” laura begged, holding a vibrant red shade of lipstick up to eleanor’s face. she took it slowly, staring blankly at her friend before walking to the mirror.

carefully, elle traced the outline of her lips then filled in the blank spaces, rubbing them together once she finished. “happy?” she asked, handing the lipstick back to laura, which was exchanged for mascara. “after that, yes.” she replied, looking at the little tube in eleanor’s hand. the brunette spun back around, lengthening her lashes with the black goop, then tossed it back to laura. “are we ready now or do i have to keep standing here and think about how bad i hate this?” she asked, watching as laura threw a loose denim jacket over her shoulders. “we’re good to go.”

eleanor followed the spunky woman out of her house, the warm air of summer greeting them at the door. “let’s go party!” laura yelled out into the empty streets, skipping along as she did, eleanor trailing close behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back