o o c

it's dead at work and I still have a good seven to six hours left on my shift before I can go home ;;

i miss my room and bed already... rip.

is there a date set for when CSs should be completed cuz liek... i dunno

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the character sheet deadline is the end of this month. That means if anyone hasn't posted at least a wip then there spot will be revoked and given to someone else, or someone that wants to make a second character. I'd like to start this roleplay soon, but can't unless all 14 boys have been posted. 

Don't worry, the roleplay will be starting around the 4th of Feb. 

Tbh since coding is down rn, I know I personally have no motivation for actually posting for in-character posts. Of course if everyone that has made characters is down for starting the roleplay now, I can write something up in a bit. Though I know a lot of roleplays are going to be on hold till the big update happens and I feel like I might, if everyone is okay with it, because I really don't have the inspiration to post without coding something. 

of all things y didn't i get a notif for dis.

kiho is still here.

Tbh since coding is down rn, I know I personally have no motivation for actually posting for in-character posts. Of course if everyone that has made characters is down for starting the roleplay now, I can write something up in a bit. Though I know a lot of roleplays are going to be on hold till the big update happens and I feel like I might, if everyone is okay with it, because I really don't have the inspiration to post without coding something. 

jess, what about google table. or gfx

Users who are viewing this thread