• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern • G h o s t T o w n

PinkUnicorn

Fantasy lover
Have you ever wondered what after life like? Well let's just say it ain't always the nicest thing.

You have recently passed onto afterlife. You are now a ghost. Not any ghost. A friendly ghost? Are you ready to embark on this journey?

Please comment below if interested

You should have characters who are ghosts, and maybe characters who are human but can see and communicate with the ghosts?

^

I'd be super down if this was the case.

Amelia Oliver

b2d292fd032d42c5eab18bfac3042f82.jpg

Amelia walked up to the Harrisons' large villa and looked around with her jaw slacked slightly. She couldn't even imagine how much it must have cost. She shifted her black suitcase covered in different stickers in her hand. Now, the side with about a million stickers such as Bigfoot and Nessie believer symbols showed. She looked down at the piece of paper she had been sent in the mail instructing her what to do.

"Enter around back" it read. She shrugged and walked bouncily to behind the villa where she found a door that was more normal sized than the extravagant front door. She pushed it open lightly and entered a glossy and modern-looking kitchen that was empty of any other life. She had expected this, due to the fact that it was just after 5 AM. She followed the rest of the instructions and found her quaint room that she noted would be shared with another maid. She put down her bag and began unpacking her things, humming a cheery-sounding tune as she worked.

Rosetta saw someone walk into the villa. It wasn't dark yet so the strange noises couldn't heard. They came between 12am-2am in the morning. The noises were such as - footprints being heard on the stairs, the flushing of a toilet, and the stereo being turned on and off. Rosetta heard these noises every night with interest, it wasn't her and it certainly wasn't her fiancé as he was fast asleep. Rosetta was in her lounge room, it was 9pm, and the sky had just turned dark, you could see hundreds of beautiful stars twinkling in the night sky, as well as the full moon, which lightened up the sky.

@Smoaki

Last edited by a moderator:
Just after the sky turned dark, Marine decided to start the radio and put it on the sports channel and just sat in front of the table that hold the radio in the living room, listening to what the presentator is saying without noticing that there's anyone at home. They are presenting an intense boxing match.

Amelia Oliver

Amelia put on her black outfit that she was instructed to wear as a maid and wandered into the hallway still humming quietly.

Rosetta was sitting on the couch when she heard the radio right next to her turn on, her Fiancé was at work and Rosetta was focused on TV. Rosetta screamed quietly, "Who did that?" She said

Marine noticed Rosetta on the couch. Suprised, she decided to hide behind the tv, making it static a bit for 1 seconds. She's looking at Rosetta from there, intreged.

Amelia Oliver

Stops her humming as she wanders into one of the main halls and hears a radio being used. She had heard rumors of this place being haunted and this made her heart beat just a bit faster in excitement. She quickly walked in the direction of the radio, biting her lip expectantly of some sign of a ghost.

Rosetta screamed again when the tv was glitchy for a second or two. She saw another girl walk in, "Do you know anything?" Rosetta said p nervously

Haley walked down the street, she was sure lost. The rain pattered down overhead, soaking her more and more with every step. She looked at her phone, battery on it almost completely gone. "Dammit," she groaned, stuffing it back into her pocket. Haley finally reached a street corner and saw a house with its lights on. "Either I freeze out here, or I see if anyone will help me."

Amelia Oliver

she jumped at Rosetta's sudden question.

"uh, well, I mean it could be a ghost," Amelia responded, still surprised by her sudden question. She then bit her lip, knowing she sounded a bit crazy just saying that.

Mentioned:
@PinkUnicorn

Haley crossed the street, trying to keep her hair out of her eyes. She walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Please, it's freezing out here... she begged silently. "Hello?" Haley called out hoping someone would hear her over the storm.

"Yeah well that could be true!" Rosetta said with a frown. "Come in!" Rosetta yelled to the other girl outside, Rosetta seriously needed to investigate this, and other people would be perfect for this as it would be proof of the noises that were being heard

Rosetta shook her head when the tv glitched, "Please stop! I want to watch tv here and I don't want to be disturbed" Rosetta said coldly but with a small saccharine smile.

Amelia Oliver

She grins suddenly excitedly and pulls out a camera, recording the tv, seeming giddy and enthusiastic about the prospect of a ghost in the room.

Haley noticed the door was unlocked. Her gut told her to run whilst she still had energy, but Haley sensed something that intrigued her. With that, she walked inside. "I got lost and it started storming... I'm Haley," she explained slowly, suddenly confused by the girl filming the TV. "What's going on here?"

Rosetta smiled as the girl started to record, this was the perfect proof, "Perfect!" Rosetta said. "Hi Haley, I'm Rosetta!" Rosetta added politely, "What's going on? Well we believe there is a ghost in here so we are recording for proof and evidence of the movement!"

Amelia Oliver

"Shh!"she shushed intensely over her shoulder at the new girl in the room," there could be a ghost here and you don't want to scare it off!"

Mentioned: @starlightviolet

Scared by the situation, she runs away from the tv, stoping the statics. She is in the middle of the room now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back