• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ➮.; °❀‿‿‿‿(('•.¸♡ 𝙳𝚁: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 「𝙲𝚂」 ♡¸.•'))‿‿‿‿❀°

AnimeQueenVA

Your Average VA
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DR THE LAST LAUGH.png
┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊┊ ┊
This is where you'll place your CS at! You can use any code or make your own! You can do whatever you want! (Sorry if it is short for you! I am very lazy and Idk what to put here T^T)

Last edited:
Name: Rowdy Sanches
Ultimate Host
Body type: Short and scrawny
Height: 5'8
Blood type: O+
Weight: 135
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: black
Description: Wearing a short top hat with glasses, wearing a yellow shirt because he likes bright colors, and always wearing a cape yellow cape just because he thinks it looks cool despite having no actual use. He wears Baggy pants casually because he hates jeans but isn't afraid to wear them if necessary. Wearing a fake golden watch on his left hand has a scar under his glasses on the right of his skull. He wears tap dance shoes because he doesn't know the difference between fancy shoes and tap dance, wears a tank top under everything just because wears a dog tag over his Tank top, but under his shirt. Wears a bracelet on their right hand and doesn't have a reason for many of his actions.

Likes: Events, Friends, Golf, competition, mystery, Ramin, cards
Dislikes: lack of control, Discord caused by anyone except him, Fancy food, Rule breakers

If there's anything missing don't be afraid to let me know and I'll update it

Last edited:

• Name - Chihiro Sakurajima
    Alias - Chihiro the Pastel Ringleader/Jester/Clown
    Age - 3
    Race - Elf
    Ultimate - Ringleader/Jester/Clown
    Host or Player - Host

Last edited:
Name: Kyojiro Rengoku
Alias: the flame hashira
Race: human