• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern đť‘¶ 𝑨 𝑲 đť‘ľ 𝑶 𝑶 đť‘«

“It’s pretty cool.” Lucien commented in reply to never having heard of it. “It’s based on the myth of the sea creature.” He explained, “Well the art is, because run is notorious with pirates. And the creature is from pirate lore. But it’s pure black, like the kraken.” He’d never understood how it could be so dark, and didn’t want to find out what they put in it to get it the unnatural colour. But it was the best of the worst tasteing liquor. “I don’t have a clue how I know that about pirates, but,” He shrugged, his mouth baring disguising a grin. “There’s types that aren’t spiced, you know? Morgan’s has dark and white.” He wasn’t sure if that would make him want it either. Lucien never really drank it. Spiced was often cheaper, he found, when ordering for other people. “I don’t understand spiced drinks. Somebody brought cinnamon vodka to ours once.” And they should’ve been kicked out.

He chuckled at the response but nodded his head anyway. “Yeah, that’s you.” He said it as light hearted as possible, not knowing if he’d hit a nerve or not. “It’ll be fun, don’t look so doubtful. For a group of dimwits, they do actually know how to have a good time.” Maybe too much of a good time, but if Lucien survived, so would Devlin. “I’ll be there anyway, you can always drag me back to the flat.” Lucien didn’t mind leaving parties, well, he did, but not if there was something he wanted. “Wouldn’t want our guest to have a bad time, now.” Not that he was a guest, more a roommate.

“Good.” He shuddered. It was in response to the non full. Although he was christened at birth, he would never pay any sort of attention to it. He’d never set foot in a church, and if he had, he’d probably feel his skin heat up. “Organised religion freaks me out.” It always had, and always would. But perhaps that was down the verses being repetitively drilled into his ears. When he realised he was staring in one particular direction, he shook his head and took in a breath, then returned to the conversation, knowing it would’ve gone unnoticed, but still uneasy about it.

Hearing the defensiveness in his tone, Lucien chuckled, patting him on the back with his large, bony hand. “I’m not saying you’d disagree with them.” He offered. Anything but, really. “You just kind of..” He trailed off, trying to thread together some words. “You look like the type of person that would blush seeing a pair of tits, or run away at the sight of a dick.” Lucien laughed. He wasn’t meaning to be offensive, just toying with him.

“Yeah, sorry.” He smiled, “Got a little sidetracked.” Sidetracked, daydreaming, same thing. It was a weird realisation though, finding out he was the only one whose daydreams involved tying people up. “I think you’ll like it here.” He added to the conversation, though was still mildly in his own head, and didn’t really take in anything of what he’d replied with. “Where are you wanting to head after the next stop? I could show you around, talentou to a few of our namesake spots.” The beck was his favourite. For more reasons than one.

erised erised

Devlin Rhee

location: en route to the performing arts building | outfit: xx | tags: the lotus eater the lotus eater |

Devil's face twisted into one of disgust when he heard that the rum was actually black. Because...what? What the hell was in that? There was also no way he'd ever be trying it, that was for sure. "Yeah, I know," he started. "I mainly drink Bacardi white or gold rum." He really hoped they had that here. "I think cinnamon vodka would be gross, but cinnamon whisky is great. I like it." Surprisingly.

Fireball was one of his favorites. While most people preferred to take it as a shot, Devil much preferred to sip it, relishing the burn of the cinnamon. "I'm not doubting that it'll be fun," because it most likely would be, "I'm just worried about having a little too much fun." And by that he meant getting so drunk he said or did something embarrassing and made a complete fool of himself, or getting blackout. "I'm not gonna lie, your presence during this night out doesn't bring me too much comfort."

He wasn't expecting a hand on his back and jumped slightly out of surprise. Then he rolled his eyes at the comment that followed. "Contrary to what you believe, I don't do either." Not that he'd had very much opportunity to. But regardless, he still wouldn't do either. "I know you probably don't believe me when I say this, but I'm actually not as innocent as I appear."

Devil just hummed at the explanation, not really sure what to say to it. "Hopefully I like it, because I'm stuck here for a whole semester." If he didn't like it, well... that really sucked. "Nowhere, actually," he began, "once we get to the performing arts building, I need to stay there for an hour or two. Have to finish practicing some choreo before class on Monday." Choreo he didn't finish yesterday. "You can stay and watch if you want, which will probably be boring, or you can head back to the apartment and I'll be back later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back