• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern NYPD: The rise of X

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
So would anyone be interested in an NYPD type roleplay? The basic plot would be there is a criminal called X who has pretty much dabbled in everything illegal: Murder, Drugs, Rape, Robbery, Street racing, terrorism. You name, he's done it. The Chief has announced that he will be choosing one officer from each division to create a team to catch him. The divisions include: Homicide, Forensics, Drugs Enforcement, Patrol officer, K9, Undercover and Traffic officer. Seven officers will take on the case and become apart of Operation NYPD X.

This is a raw plot and if I get enough people interested I will build on it.

@Damacyn I'll put you down as reserved although their is no guarantee that you will be accepted. It is all down to your character sheet.

Homicide: Reserved

Forensics:

DE: Taken boisss

Patrol Officer:

K9:

Traffic Officer:

Undercover:

I would love to forensics but I think that's taken. I want my character to be kind of eccentric and just a tad bit creepy.

Is this detailed? If so, minimum post requirement?

Is this a first come first serve basis? Or are you accepting based upon CS's/writing samples?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back