• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Numbers and Online Friends {What does this all mean?}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
It is a kinda logical for people now a days to be online and chat with people on forums. Social media is very popular and also for our characters. They are all active on this forum that is much like Myspace, Facebook and RpN thrown together. They have their own chatroom with the selected group, some being longer part of this room than others. Our characters are a close group of online friends. Supporting and encouraging each other in their lives. Telling about their fears and problems while safely hiding behind their screens. They grow very close and then one of them suddenly mentions seeing these weird numbers. White numbers that float above other peoples head. That had been a secret that nobody had dared to share yet, but now that one has opened up the rest admits they have seen the same occur. They discuss it, some more actively than others, and then it is finally decided to meet up.

It is summer break anyway and they decide to go to the huge mansion the parents of one of the chatters owns that is most central for everyone. Napels, Italy will be the place. Nice temperatures, nice nature and the ability to go to the beach, everything teenagers and young adults could ask for. Will they be what the others expected? Will the others be what they expected? Have all of them been telling the truth? How is it to be with people that actually know your deepest fears and weaknesses? And then there are these strange numbers... What do they mean? Does everybody see them the same way? All together it is enough for some good drama, friendships that can grow stronger or even be ruined. Friendships that can grow into relationships. Also maybe the relations already started online, through chat? Who knows anything is possible.

Yes this is gonna be about character development a lot. So yes the CS is gonna be huge and take a lot of time. This roleplay will be all about taking your time and not rushing out some replies. If that is not for you than sorry move along. Also to see if your writing skills match up to what I want I want to be send a writing example (preferably with a link to the roleplay) and I will have the power to say no. I am sorry in advantage, but I am looking for a specific kind of people for this. Those who will not have to send in writing examples will know! If you are uncertain you can always check with me through OOC or PM. Questions can be asked at all times in OOC. Reservations can be made in OOC. CS will be found in the signup thread, I will delete everything else, including CS’s that are uploaded without asking me first! I am gonna be very strict in this. I am sorry but I don’t want random people just starting this roleplay. If there really is a lot of interest I might open a second roleplay with the same plot.

There is a lot more to the plot so please check the thread thoroughly. I will know when you have not done that!
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/numbers-and-online-friends-what-does-this-all-mean.88146/

Heyo, works just fine on tapatalk. Would a cs do for the writing sample? It contains an its own in character sample, alongside the usual, the rp I made it for never started though, so i cant provide any meaningful links to it

Sent via Tapatalk. Am I hip yet?

I'm definitely interested! ^^ Going to try to create a different type of character this time. Stray from the norm a bit and see how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back