• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Numb: A Harem of Sorts

DJ Elfin

Killed by the inernet
HERE IS THE

ACTUAL RP!!!

Have fun, and remember, your goal is to win

Junko's heart!

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST A FEW RULES:

-Please don't kill each other. Please.

-That is all. :bigsmile:

Junko sat on a table in an empty room, waiting for the surprise her aunt had prepared for her. She twiddled her thumbs and looked down at her white Mary Janes and pale legs, swinging back and fourth. She rubbed her tired eyes. She then got a text from her Aunt Kaede.

-Walk to the house attached to the mansion. I'll meet you there.

She got up from the table and walked to the house. Upon entering, she saw it was fully furnished in a similar fashion to the mansion. Her aunt was sitting on the large, curved, but not quite circular sofa with a table in the center.

"Junko, I'd like you to take a look around."

Junko peered around the large room. There was an upstairs, a kitchen, and all of the fixings of a normal house, but knowing Aunt Kaede, Junko knew something was up.

"This entire house is now yours Junko. Happy sixteenth." Her aunt smiled, making too many gestures with her hands and arms.

"... What's the catch...?" Junko asked, looking extremely skeptical.

"Just wait... The catch will arrive soon... Now sit on the table and look cute." Kaede instructed her, leaving the room rather quickly.

Junko sat on the table hesitantly, staring at the door, nervously waiting for whatever Kaede had in store for her.

@SilverAngel303
@NeoStigma @Gold Phoenix

(And Junko awaits your arrival! :bigsmile:)

Darren kicked open the door his blood red cap obscured his eyes as he sauntered into the room with out a care in the world. He had a red back pack slung on his shoulders and a pair of ear phones plugged in each ear. He turned his head to the surprised girl, he walked towards her silently. He stopped right in front of her and he brought his face close to her as if he was about to kiss her. He was so close she could hear the faint music playing in his ear phones. Darren then took out a beat up old school mp3 player and pressed pause.

"You're cuter than I expected...." muttered Darren as he pulled himself away from her. He walked over to the couch and threw his bag. Darren then plopped down on the couch he yawned and said one more thing before dozing off.

"Happy birthday...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Junko sat surprised, in shock from the moment he entered to the second he fell asleep. 'What just happened...?' She thought, crossing her legs while turning to look at the now sleeping boy on the couch. 'Is this the catch...? If so, I don't get it...'

She blushed a little as the replayed the situation in her head. She wondered if she should stay sitting or get up and actually do something... She decided to sit and wait for her Aunt to explain things.

Entering the room, Aiden immediately noticed the girl sitting on the table. 'Ah, so this must be her.' She definitely wasn't ugly. He debated whether or not to say hi, but felt too shy and instead studied her briefly before turning to examine the rest of the room. He noticed there was another boy sleeping on the couch. 'Some of the others must have arrived already. But how many of us are there?' He still wasn't sure that this whole thing was a good idea, but Austin would have dragged him along anyway, so his opinion didn't really matter. 'What's the worst that will happen anyway? We'll leave and go back to our normal lives, unaffected by the whole thing.' He decided that there wasn't really that much point in trying too hard, there were bound to be better options for her in the other boys anyway.

Austin sauntered into the room after his brother. A small glance at his brother told him that Aiden wasn't going to bother to say hello to the girl.
'Go figure...' However, Austin decided that they'd undoubtably get to know each other soon enough, so instead took a seat on the table in front of the sofa since he didn't really want to sit next to the other boy. He stared unashamedly at the girl, a small smirk on his face. 'This ought to be interesting...'

Junko looked at the boy who had seated himself on the table next to her. She blushed a small bit and noticed another boy had come with him as well. She looked down at the floor, attempting to Austin's staring. "H-hello," she uttered quietly, still refusing to make eye contact, "to the both of you."

Austin chuckled softly then reached over and gently but firmly placed his hand beneath her chin. He gently tried to tilt her head up so she would make eye contact with him. Frowning playfully he teased, "Shy? Or do I frighten you?"

Aiden noticed his brother sit next to the girl and stiffened. 'What kind of tricks is he going to pull now?' Aiden sighed and continued to study the room. But there wasn't much more to look at, so he simply chose to stand in the corner and keep an eye on his brother.

Junko blushed madly and didn't know how to react to his sudden actions. "U-um, a little of both..." she said, even more nervous since now she was being forced to make eye contact.

(sorry if I'm not doing really well... I'm in multiple RPs as a dude right now and switching between them is hard enough, not to mention switching from a man to a woman...)

Darren yawned and slowly turned his head to see some guy flirting with the girl they where told that they would be living with. He narrowed his eyes in an sleepy manner. Darren took his hat off and threw it like a Frisbee, the hat flew right in between Junko and Austin separating the two. The hat flew straight at a table and landed on it gently.

"Oi..... if you two want to flirt take it to one of the rooms we got up stairs.....To damn noisy..." sighed Darren before he kicked back and went back to sleep.​

(Don't worry about it :) . I'm in a few as well but none of them move exceptionally fast, which is fine because life usually gets in the way anyway.)

Austin laughed lightly at her nervousness, clearly evident from her blush and stammer. He was just about to reply when a hat soared between them. He flinched and quickly moved his hand away, turning to shoot a glare at the boy on the couch, who quickly went back to sleep after voicing his annoyance. Angry now, Austin hopped off the table, grabbed the hat and threw it back at the once-again-sleeping boy, aiming for his face. Barely managing to keep his voice calm he said icily, "At least some of us have enough manners to bother saying hello to the lady." He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before responding. "She is the reason we're here after all. If you're not interested, why are you here?"

Junko held her legs to her chest on the table, hoping a fight didn't break out... Hopefully, that wasn't her Aunt's intention. "I'm the reason why you're... Here?" Junko asked in a soft, questioning tone. Kaede hadn't told her of any plans and still refused to do so. Junko was too confused to acknowledge she was in a dress right now and continued to clutch her delicate legs to her body.

Darren opened his mouth, quickly bit down and caught the hat in between his teeth. Darren opened one eye and took his hat and placed it back on his head.

"Way to ruin the surprise pretty boy." smirked Darren as replied sarcastically. He stretched and got up from the couch. He looked at the Junko with a perfect poker face. He takes a coin out of his pocket and flipped it three times.

"The reason why I'm here...... I need a place to crash, she just needs to go out with one of us.... I honestly don't give a flying malarkey who she picks....... But I'll do my best to make her mine...... If she picks someone else, I'm no sore lose.......Oh and I pick heads......." said Darren in a calm collected manner, Darren then caught the coin with his left hand and placed it on the back or his right fist right after he called Heads. There was silence, he checked what side the coin landed on, it was tails.

"Tch....... Damn it......ah.... I lose......" muttered Darren as he placed the coin back into his pocket.

"You......Girl.....Junko was your name right?......... You're going out on a date with pretty boy over there this Saturday....... Too bad if it landed on heads you woulda gone out with me...... but oh well.... I lost there's no helping it." shrugged Darren as he walked over to Austin, he took his hand and slapped two tickets to a theme park in Austins hand.

"Here use these.......have fun pretty boy.....and good luck....she seems to be a troublesome girl......and uhhhh next time...... I'll be the one taking her on a date." smiled Darren as he walked away from Austin and patted Junko on the head gently. He then began walking up stairs.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." said Darren casually as if nothing happened.

"Oh and one more thing princess.......Relax...... We don't bite." smirked Darren as he winked at Junko before proceeding up stairs.

(sorry I forgot to watch this thread ;- ;)

Cameron walked into the room slowly, making sure his lower face was covered with his scarf, while the top was hidden with the hood of his hoodie. He noticed the girl in the room, and also noticed the other boys in the room. 'I'm pretty sure the women said the girl's name was Junki...no.....Junka? No.....' Cameron stopped mid-stride to the table, as he started thinking very hard. "Junko....?" He said, after a boy wearing a hat had called her that. Cameron quickly made sure he was at least three feet away from Junko, and wondered what kind of girl she was.

Junko hadn't known what had just happened. Apparently, she was going on a date with this guy, Austin, because of her Aunt. What sort of scheme had she thought up…? That's when a new boy walked in.

"Yes, that's me." she replied with a small and shy smile, trying to make sense of all of this.

Cameron nodded his head silently, as he sat down in a empty chair. One of the first things he noticed was that Junko seemed confused and shy, which he could understand since not only he himself felt nervous just being around all these strangers, but the 'game' as he tried to think of it, was to get her to fall in love with one of them. Cameron got out his phone, and typed, 'This must be really, really awkward O.o '. Once he was done, Cameron gently pushed his phone, causing it to slide across the table to Junko as he thought he might as well at least talk to her.

Junko looked at the phone on the table and read the message that had been typed on it.

'This must be really, really awkward O.o '

He was right, it was… Junko didn't even know what was going on. Her Aunt obviously had something to do with this, and these other boys were all being really… Boy like… What was the deal? Were these, like, her cousins or something…? She then remembered the phone, looked up at the new arrival and nodded quietly.

Stunned at the his nerve, Austin could not manage a reply until he was already gone. Shooting another glare at Darren's retreating back Austin muttered, "But maybe I don't want your charity. I can win her myself." Everything about him got on Austin's nerves. Especially the nicknames. They came off as condescending, whether they were meant that way or not--but Austin suspected that they were. 'Honestly, "pretty boy"? Ugh.' He threw the tickets unnecessarily hard down on the table, before looking up to Junko. She was speaking with yet another boy whom he hadn't seen before, and had clearly missed when he entered the room. To compose himself he stopped and simply breathed for a moment. When he felt although he could manage to not flip out on anyone within a hundred-foot radius he spoke again, "Unless of course, the lady wishes to go on this unexpected date." He grinned at her and winked, bending into a mock bow.

Aiden leaned against a wall, arms crossed in front of his chest, and watched the events unfold with a sort of half-interested curiosity. He'd seen his brother freak out on people for equally as silly matters, so he almost began to expect him to go flying up the stairs just to teach Darren a lesson, so he was pleasantly surprised when he managed to calm himself down. 'Hmm, must be because she's here.' He glanced over at Junko, noticing another boy enter and speak with her. Yet there was another detail he had noticed, that Austin seemed to already have forgotten. Her confusion was so... unexpected. He'd figured she would have at least known what was going on, if not been the one to set up the whole thing, but it seemed completely strange to her. 'Might as well try to find out why...' He moved away from his wall, arms falling down to rest at his sides, but not relax. He was even more tense than usual, it was a very strange situation after all. "Austin," he called to his brother, "haven't you noticed? She doesn't know what's going on. At least attempt to explain things before you take her out on some spontaneous date."

"He's right, I have absolutely no clue what's happening..." Junko confirmed, looking at Aiden with a small, worried smile. "Are you all, like, my cousins...? Is my Aunt making me live with her children?" she asked them all, hoping for a response. "If so, I didn't even know she had kids..."

Cameron sighed as he got up from his chair. He walked over to Junko, picked up his phone, and typed a message. 'Basically we have to play a little game against each other in exchange for living here, and you are the reward for the winner. ' He showed Junko the screen of his phone, however made sure his face was covered as Cameron was blushing slightly. He was against the idea at first, however he really needed a place to stay.

"W-what!?" Junko said, a little too loud. She covered her mouth and blushed. What was this...? Junko didn't know how to react to this. Aunt Junko always wanted her to hook up with someone since she was re romantic type, but this was a little too... Extreme for her liking. "W-what is this then...? A harem or something...?" She questioned a little quieter.

He tapped on his chin while he thought for a moment. Cameron knew that he didn't have any serious feelings towards Junko, but he didn't like to lie to others. He typed a new message and showed it to Junko, 'If you want to think of it like that, then so be it. I simply need a place to stay, and this was my only option.' Cameron wondered why the woman hadn't told Junko that him and these other people were staying here, and why they are allowed to do so, however then again he rather not reveal his reasons for accepting the offer.

Without speaking up, Austin and Aiden watched Junko's reaction to the news of her new so-called "harem" her aunt set her up with. Aiden simply studied the exchange with a slight frown, arms crossed once again. He found the news that she hadn't been given any information interesting, but was neither surprised nor unsurprised at the news. 'I didn't really expect her to be totally unaware, but it makes sense that her aunt would not want to tell her everything. Judging by her reactions, she was more than a little shocked, and doesn't seem to be very welcome to the whole thing.' He shrugged his shoulders slightly, intrigued by the whole thing and not entirely concerned over it. He then glanced over at his twin, and noticed the faint hint of his usual smirk. Even Aiden couldn't tell what he was tinkling some times, but he could tell that Austin was almost enjoying this turn of events.

And Aiden was right. Austin was startled at first, he'd assumed that she would have known exactly what they were there for. But now that he thought about it, her initial confusion should have been enough to known that she hadn't a clue about what was going on. 'Oh well, it's more fun this way.' He arranged a sort of mischievous grin on his face before speaking up, "You don't seem excited to see us though. But truly, what girl wouldn't want a group of rather attractive--not that I'm bragging or anything," he added as he gestured to himself with a laugh, "guys competing for them? It sound like something out of a novel," he gazed off into the distance, purposefully trying to make his speech more dramatic,"where the beautiful princess has knights and princes from all across the land fighting for her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back