• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 『 нσмє ѕωєєт нσмє 』

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє

• intro

shadow

Livingston

premise.

S
    outh Korea, 2024.

The end of the world came quietly, between one breath and the next. No one truly knew what had happened; whether it was something the government had been working on in secret that broke containment or it was simply Mother Nature looking to reclaim the Earth that humans had destroyed. But one thing remained painfully clear: the world as they knew it would never be the same again.

For the residents of Green Home, it had been a normal day of going to work, coming home to go to sleep and then waking up to do it all over again. Caught up in their mundane schedule, would they have noticed their neighbors complaining about nosebleeds? Headaches? If they did, would they have paid it any mind or simply wrote it off as signs of exhaustion?

Regardless, it was far too late to avoid their new reality staring at them in the face.

One bright morning would find the residents ready to start their day, whatever that entailed. But when they went downstairs they would find the security gate has been lowered and the security guard no where to be seen. As the sun rises above the horizon, some may notice figures moving out in the distance but their movements seem...unnatural and is it their eyes playing tricks on them or does that one person look as if their limbs are too long in proportion to their body?

As they murmur amongst themselves, a nation-wide broadcast begins to blare through every television and over every radio: MANDATORY LOCK-DOWN IN PLACE. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOMES AND QUARANTINE YOURSELVES IF YOU PRESENT THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:

~ Nosebleeds
    ~ Headaches
    ~ Erratic or aggressive behavior

REPEAT, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOMES.

⟴⟴⟴​

Hello everyone! I've recently been watching Sweet Home on Netflix and the plot idea burrowed its way into my brain and refused to leave. While this is inspired by Sweet Home, you won't need to have watched the show or read the webcomic in order to join!

intro

roles

rules

not the devil at your door,

just your
shadow
on the floor

genre

horror, thriller, apocalypse

status

accepting

spots open

2 Awakened, Unlimited Residents

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
I am interested. I might shave a character off from "the spirits to apply" for one here. I'm probably not going to be able to be on every day, posting around once a week. Would that be acceptable for you?

edit; I realize at the moment I have too many commitments and I should not have rushed to post here 😂

Last edited:
I am interested. I might shave a character off from "the spirits to apply" for one here. I'm probably not going to be able to be on every day, posting around once a week. Would that be acceptable for you?
I wont have a strict posting schedule so yes that would work just fine.

I haven't watched the Netflix series, but I'm currently reading the webcomics. Interested. 👀

Great ^^ I will most likely have the CS and the temporary OOC threads up tomorrow

If this is still open, I'm interested as well.
To be honest I'm a bit unsure but in case I'd realize I'm not enjoying the story as much as I thought I would, we can still kill my character in any way that would serve the narrative:closed eyes open smile:
Also I watched a bit of the Netflix series and you probably already heard this before but yeah...read the manhwa~

~ Bump and Reminder that Character Applications are due tomorrow, please let me know if you need an extension ~​

Hello! This seems really interesting, however I noticed sheets were due on the 21st? (One day late, fml) So I am curious if you are still searching? If not, totally understand!

Also, another question, will Discord be a hard requirement?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back