NS OOC Chat

Also I has questions about we failed, can I make a character that shares a his body with an alien symbiotic to enhance his abilities?  

Like perhaps a character who was on an expedition to find other planets, either for mining or terraforming, and then was infected with an alien parasite, but instead of being lethal it modifies his body and makes him very powerful.

Like perhaps a character who was on an expedition to find other planets, either for mining or terraforming, and then was infected with an alien parasite, but instead of being lethal it modifies his body and makes him very powerful.

.....we'll need to has out details.

I am le on. o-o

I've been busy. Sorry. I got called into work after classes on Wednesday, had classes then work immediately after yesterday, and now I gotta do a bito f homework before I go to work again at 6pm (in about four hours). I'll hopefully have a post up before I leave.

What i also want to know is why people tend to gravitate towards my in-game wack-option decisions. Morg was like "this or that", ether was like "both," and riktos was like "Neither." Is chaotic neutral just the way everyone seems to lean, or is it  just that it seems to be smart at the time? 

Cuz like, this aint the first time this has happened, but with other players

What i also want to know is why people tend to gravitate towards my in-game wack-option decisions. Morg was like "this or that", ether was like "both," and riktos was like "Neither." Is chaotic neutral just the way everyone seems to lean, or is it  just that it seems to be smart at the time? 

Well, when I first read it, I was gonna go with neither either way 'cause, if you know Roxii, she doesn't wanna deal with any sorta groups. She's trying to think rationally, and Riktos' decision seemed the most reasonable given their situation.

It makes sense not to make alliances immediately, especially after dealing with the cultists. We don't know who is on whose side, nor should we trust anyone immediately.

No, but i mean, here's an example

earth ends up getting blown up by warring gods, party's the only people on earth left alive. We get transported to hell, and the receptionist guy is like "ya can't go here." The DM is like "what do you do" so the ranger is like "kill him" the rouge says "sneak past him" the cleric says "we can wait here". 

I end up seducing the receptionist guy and getting the party through

No, but i mean, here's an example

earth ends up getting blown up by warring gods, party's the only people on earth left alive. We get transported to hell, and the receptionist guy is like "ya can't go here." The DM is like "what do you do" so the ranger is like "kill him" the rouge says "sneak past him" the cleric says "we can wait here". 

I end up seducing the receptionist guy and getting the party through

xD that's awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back