• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Now with Potential Pairings (CCxCC) (Updated 2/24/2024)

cajunhusker

Lost Canon Character
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm looking for a rp partner. I'm Cajun, and I'm 27, so I'm not looking to roleplay with minors. Not because of the subject matter, just because I'd rather roleplay with people closer to myself in age.

I prefer at least solid a paragraph for replies, around fix or six sentences, though more is always welcome and I tend to match my partner.I do tend to play male characters, though that's not a be all, end all rule, just where I find myself ending up. I'm happy to plot and chat OOC.

Also, please feel free to suggest a pairing or non pairing ideas if I don't list it below. I may have forgotten it or not considered it.

My fandoms are:
  • My Hero Academia (so many pairings not listed here because I'm a multishipper at heart)
    • Craving: I would love a good Dadzawa/quirkless vigilante Deku roleplay, ngl
    • Aizawa/Yamada, Bakudeku, Tokoyami/Denki, Tokoyami/Bakugo, Tokoyami/Deku, Denki/Bakugou, Kiribaku, Shinsou/Denki, Aizawa/All Might, any combo of Aizawa Yamada and Oboro, Aizawa/Hawks, Hawks/Dabi, Hawks/Endeavor, Bakugou/Ochako
    • Non pairing ideas: some version of quirkless/vigilante Deku (probably includes Dadzawa), vigilante Shinsou being a little shit, training Shinsou (probably includes Dadzawa), tbh I just adore Dadzawa
  • Merlin
    • Merther
  • Buffy
    • Spike/Buffy
  • Good Omens
    • Aziraphale/Crowley, Gabriel/Beelzebub
  • Our Flag Means Death
    • Stede/Ed, Jim/Olu, Ed/Izzy
  • The Witcher
    • Jaskier/literally any Witcher, Geralt/Eskel, Eskel/Lambert, Jaskier/Yennefer
  • Castlevania
    • Trevor/Adrian, Dracula/Lisa (I will literally adore you for the latter)
  • Hades/Persephone
  • Megamind
    • Megamind and Roxanne (pairing or nonvibing)
  • Craving: Sandman
    • Hob/Dream
    • Or non-pairing Hob and Dream just vibing
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
    • Eun Ha Won/any of the four knights
    • Sokka/Zuko, Zuko/Katara
  • Yuri On Ice
    • Viktor/Yuuri, Chris/Phichit
Fandoms that I'm pickier about but could be convinced:
  • Vampire Knight
  • Bleach
  • Ouram
Roleplays don't have to involve ships. I'm a huge fan of vigilante!Deku or Dadzawa stories, for example, which don't have to be ships. I tend to play male characters and only want to roleplay canon characters, though I am open to AUs with those characters. I'm only looking to roleplay with someone who is looking to play canon characters.

A quick note: I'm not going to be the fastest of repliers. I'll do my best to make sure to do a few a day, but I do work full time and all of that.

Last edited:
I would love to do any dadzawa roleplay! And/or any good omens, our flag means death, or the Witcher! Message me!

Yes! I'm a huge MHA fan. Erasermic, about any ships with Shinsou, Bakugou, or Midoriya. Love a good rarepair of Kaminari and Tokoyami. Or non-ships, like I said, cause it's a broad, broad world.
I main as Deku and ship him with Shinsou and Bakugou

Got any ideas for castlevania?
Yeah! I'm generally a Trevor/Adrain sort of person, so on that front, either a Soulmate AU where they write on their skin or wounds temporarily appear on their soulmate's skin. Another one is where Trevor comes back at the end of Season 3 to check on him and finds the shit show that awaits.

I would also love to explore Dracula/Lisa right after she meets him that first time in the castle

Gonna bump this cause I added a few things since I posted it and it's been a few days.

Would you be open for the Witcher? And do you rp strictly on site or off site as well?
I'm totally up for the Witcher! And I'll go off site, but I prefer email over discord just as I'm far more likely to forget about Discord cause I'm not super used to it

Hey there! I would rp with you either Bakugou/Ochako or Dracula/Lisa if you're interested in either right now

Hey there! I would rp with you either Bakugou/Ochako or Dracula/Lisa if you're interested in either right now
Yes! I'm absolutely interested in both of these, though specifically Dracula and Lisa since I never seem to get those two. I'll send you a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back