• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Now that I have the chance...

S.K.

Hello, hellooo people, how are ya?
I've come to your door to well- ask for role-play of coursee.
There is one plot in mind that I really am feeling right now and I'll explain it to yaa

I, (some human) seemingly has woken up randomly in some new world I know nothing about.. In this world, everyone is some sort of cartoony monster ( think.. monsters inc), which includes me now and kinda freaks me out! Luckily you happen to be there to I guess help explain the works and stuff, or you can be just- completely confused about my situation I dunno XD. I could make up in your house or maybe we somehow discover eachotherr, the possibilities are endlesss for how we start and continue the roleplayy. We could go on adventures- meet new peeps or anything reallyyy
---------------------------

Just some rules though:

I don't care about your age (im 15 myself btw) nor literacy (for the most-part)- just don't bee a creep or write like- singular words during roleplay please tries to atleast write a full sentence, doesn't even have to be a linee.

I like to talk OOC- so please share your ideasss if I like them I could get more hyped about the roleplay and enjoy it moree, getting bored less oftenn.

Also- don't be flat OOC. Like, please do show some emotion or characteristic that isn't just 'hi' or somethinn, I don't really care much how but please- just don't sound like a zombie.

Do communicate what you'd like to change or what-not about the plot, although I still want to be the one transported and all (solo).

I don't do romance much sorry but it's just not that interestingg to me, but I do have one pseudo-romantic plot if you want to hearr

Seeya in mah DMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back