• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Novella looking for Partner -Female for Male

CanadianAkasha

A little bit about me as I have never really explained myself here. Hi, I'm Akasha, a 30+ Female from Canada. Woot Woot! Anyways, I have been writing since I was 13, way back on yahoo chat rooms and would roleplay as a backstreet boy girlfriend. Yes, totally lame, but also totally awesome. I grew to love role play via chat clients, and I have moved up and onwards onto this site! I am an advanced novelist. For references, please see below roleplays for the different styles I write. I only do MxF and I do not mind playing the female OR male. Just a warning, I'm new to playing the Male but would love to try. I like a bit more gritty roleplays, something with heart in them. I like the angst of it, the fear and also wanting my partner to surprise me with twists. I am looking for someone who can challenge me, take me to a new height and bring out the writer. I love to write and have tons of time on my hands. I prefer Low fantasy to high fantasy. I'm no longer into Slice of Life as I get bored quickly. I need action!

Here are some things that I am looking for.
  1. I am looking for a literate roleplayer. 1000+ words, I am not looking for one-liners or barely-there paragraphs.
  2. No new members. I know this seems harsh as I am fairly new, but you can see my history. I would like to see your history as well, do you ghost? What are your stories like and so on?
  3. I want you to feel that I'm interested, and I want the same in return. It isn't fun for either party if they talk a good game, then you don't hear from them for three days.. which adds to my next thing.
  4. Look, I get it; we have lives, but replying Once a week isn't going to work for me, so if this is your speed, totally fine. However, … I'm just not going to vibe well with that. So I will end the roleplay via message by implementing a 5-day rule unless otherwise contacted to let me know you are unavailable.
  5. Simple things: I roleplay 3rd person past tense. I'm also in the eastern time zone, but it isn't a deal-breaker!
  6. I am into dark romances, high/low fantasy, fandoms (Not many tho), world-building, and just coming up with something exciting and light-hearted.
  7. OOC is appreciated; I find it helps the roleplay better if you can form a bond with said partner.
  8. For the love of God, if you're going to ghost me, tell me you're not interested. Or don't even bother messaging me if that's your MO; Don't message me.
  9. Lastly, I am not carrying this story; we are. I want to work with you so we can find something fun, but I don't want to be telling you what you should do and what should always happen. It's okay if you have a question, but I need someone that can surprise me and make me smile in the roleplay at the twists and turns that you came up with. So I will match you and do the same thing. I want this to be a story that we are writing together.
  10. Also, Happily married, so don't ask for anything outside of roleplay.
  11. Only be roleplaying on this site.
Some are starting ideas, but please feel free to run with it and plot something more out!! I am interested in dirtier themes, dark and dangerous. I want my characters to hurt, cry, and have emotion, not just love at first sight; all is grand. I want to fight with your character and shed a tear at what is happening. So challenge me and my writing skills, and let's see where it takes us.

-Angel/Devil-
I am basing this very loosely on the "Good Omens' TV show. It is not a fandom, but it goes about the same idea. Angel and Devil have been bickering and fighting against each other since Adam and Eve; they started to get friendly with each other like it was fun to argue back and forth. They became a weird little friendship but always against each other. They have spent years and years bickering and plotting against each other until one day; they find out that the apocalypse is happening. Heaven has released the Four Horsemen. With this comes the end of the world, the final battle, but the issue is that neither of our characters wants it to end. We enjoy this world, the life we have made and the people. At least the Angel likes the people. So we team up with neither of our sides, knowing to stop the apocalypse. We would have to take each horseman on one by one as they come up separately and then eventually stop the antichrist and maybe even go so far as the devil.

~Insane Assylum~
MC has been here for years, years upon years, and she is around 23 years old. No one has been able to get her to talk to them or try and work on therapy; even diagnoses haven't worked because she has refused all treatment or even spoken to the therapist or medical doctors. They have tortured her to speak and tried every drug since she was thirteen, but nothing has made her talk to them. It's not even known if she can speak. YC comes in, a new doctor to the ward, and YC wants to get the help she needs. Moral compass? Guardian Angel syndrome? Anything really for the reason YC wants to help her. The only thing people know of her was that she was found sitting silently in a pile of blood with her mother, father and two older siblings all dead, their throats slashed in a strange-looking occult ceremony and her sitting in the middle covered in their blood. No one else around, no footprints. All evidence points out that she did it.

~Only You~
MC and YC have known each other for a long time. MC gets into an accident, giving them head trauma and causing them to forget everything she has ever known. It's up to YC to help them remember and, if they don't remember, to help them figure out their life. Now my character has never been interested in YC; this is when YC realizes that they could make her think anything. That they are married, or siblings or anything out there as YC is the only one who can prove they know her. She is released into YC's hands. Let the games begin. I am looking for dark and dirty for this.

I can also give a writing sample.

My no-no list.
Bathroom acts in smut.
Vore.
Cheating Roleplay unless discussed
Children in roleplay.
Non-realistic smut.
Don't kill my character. See above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back