• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Novella, Queer] Looking for Long-Term Lovelies! [Inbox OPEN]

CosmicSquares

Flop Era Survivor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey y'all! You can just call me by my 'IGN' Cosmic or Cos. I use they/any pronouns & I'm a butch woman of color! I've been writing for about 14~ years, both in online and offline contexts. I've honestly always loved writing, and I'll probably always find myself writing! Whether it's with others (as I'm seeking to do now), or individually!

And yes, I finally fixed the issue with my closed inbox! Sorry about that, it should be easier to reach me now! Feel free to PM as opposed to responding to the thread!

hello kitty writing GIF

I'm currently a 1st year grad student! I've always really loved research, and my past theses have been centered on the theories of: Frantz Fanon, Edward Said, and Audre Lorde. My favorite books from each (respectively) are: Wretched of the Earth, Orientalism, and Sister Outsider. Cliche picks (in context of their bibliographies) for certain, but they're their most popular works for a reason! Edward Said is my favorite theorist of the three, and I have recently revisit some of his writings in my leisure time, specifically The Question of Palestine and The Politics of Dispossession. In terms of my research, I have also used Che Guevara, Toussaint L'Ouverture, and Ho Chi Minh- Global decolonial & anticolonialist theory (and praxis) is my jam!

Book GIF

As for fiction, I've got silly little faves. Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller, as well as her Circe, are two I've really enjoyed recently! Yes, yes, I'm a little Greek mythos nerd! Aside from those two works though, magical realism with Queer (and/or feminist) subtext always does it for me! Thousand and One Nights, Three Thousand Years of Longing, that vibe is always fun! Winter's Orbit (Everina Maxwell) was also a fun recent read of mine! A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara mentally destroyed me, but that one was good too! I'm a book nerd!

200.gif

Speaking of being a nerd, I'm big on video games too! My Steam account is about as old as my writing record! In terms of favorites in that category, Disco Elysium & Hades II are my crowned, best-ever, top-of-my-list games. The former is such a cute little D&D-like experience (I'm a long-time DM, speaking of), but with all the grittiness of a detective mystery! And the latter is a fun foray into Greek mythos in a roguelike setting. Also, yes, I've played Baldur's Gate! I dabble in some League (ADC/Top) here and there, and some Honkai: Star Rail!

Mail Nobody GIF by Mitski

I also adore music! Seriously, like, recommend me some music you love from a favorite artist in your intro post! I'll love it!! My fave artists (that sing in English) have got to be Mitski (Francis Forever), Hozier, (Swan Upon Leda) Rio Romero (Butch 4 Butch), Ricky Montgomery (Cabo), Hope Tala (Is It Enough), and Orion Sun (Dirty Dancer). So, yes, like every other lesbian hahaha. In addition, am a big foodie- I'm pretty lucky to live in a part of the world that has nearly every cuisine at my disposal, so I've practically tried it all! Here's a sampling of what I've been listening to lately in general:

Sailor Moon Eating GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Aside from my own region's cuisine (which will always rank on top for me!!), A close runner-up has got to be South Asian. Spicy food is my lifeblood, and the unbelievable diversity of spices and dishes in South Asian cuisine is too good! A final fun little fact, I'm trilingual!

So, yeah! Books, games, music, as well as a bit about me generally. Just little interests and hobbies of mine! Feel free to tell me a little about you as well!

Attachments

• 1703358194161.png
    1703358194161.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1703358206420.png
    1703358206420.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 1703358213537.png
    1703358213537.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
April Bump! happy springmas and eid mubarak!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back