Notice me senpai

Lyrika

Suga Mami
Hello there! As you can tell, I'm new to this site. A little late of an introduction, but I guess it's not too late. You can call me L, Rika, Yri, or whatever. I hope I make new friends here and join a LOT of roleplays.

But so far, I'm already in love with this site. Especially the BBcodes, been experimenting with that.

I have a detail-oriented writing style and I guess there's a part of me that shouts, "WEEB." I'll be joining a lot of fantasy roleplays~ Take care of me RPN-senpai

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey friend. :) Welcome to the site. I'm glad you like it here. Should you need any help, feel free to ask.

Keep in mind that if you use any language aside from English on the site, it is against site rules to not include a translation. And even then, the usage of another language would have to be kept to a minimum such as in titles of posts and things like that.

Last edited:
Hi, Rika! I'm new here as well. I agree that it seems like a fun website and I hope it works out for you well!

Welcome to the Nation, Lyrika Lyrika !

I'm so glad you're enjoying the site! Just a friendly reminder that RpN is an English only website as stated in our Official Site Rules:
English Only - Content posted on RpNation is expected to be written in the English language. Roleplays posted on RpNation must utilize the English language (outside of in-character dialogue). RpNation chat requires English to be used in all conversations. This assists staff members to moderate content effectively and fairly.
----- Minor Elements of posts, such as: usernames, phrases, signatures and in-character dialogue, are not required to be English. However, users may be asked to provide an honest translation to a moderator upon request.

If you have any questions I'd love to answer them,

Stone

It's okay to use another language a bit if you include a translation...correct? I know that's what staff has told me before.
Yes, such as if you set a title or made a status update. We however would still not like users to post fully/have conversations in other languages even if translations are provided because... that kinda defeats the purpose of posting in another language.

Yes, such as if you set a title or made a status update. We however would still not like users to post fully/have conversations in other languages even if translations are provided because... that kinda defeats the purpose of posting in another language.

Thank you, that's what I assumed.

Hey friend. :) Welcome to the site. I'm glad you like it here. Should you need any help, feel free to ask.

Keep in mind that if you use any language aside from English on the site, it is against site rules to not include a translation. And even then, the usage of another language would have to be kept to a minimum such as in titles of posts and things like that.
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll be careful next time >.<

Your senpai has noticed you.

In order to begin your journey, the King of Memes has contacted the 4chan Committee in the Ministry of Dankness to permit you access to our vast treasuries. Enjoy!
ca3405edbb130ee6b913443611711a2ae0654b8d_hq.gif

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hello there! As you can tell, I'm new to this site. A little late of an introduction, but I guess it's not too late. You can call me L, Rika, Yri, or whatever. I hope I make new friends here and join a LOT of roleplays.

But so far, I'm already in love with this site. Especially the BBcodes, been experimenting with that.

I have a detail-oriented writing style and I guess there's a part of me that shouts, "WEEB." I'll be joining a lot of fantasy roleplays~ Take care of me RPN-senpai
Hello gorgeous, welcome to rpn. If you like something in depth for a fantasy rp, come check me out. Btw, once you've made10 posts you'll be able to send private messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back