Nothing is True; Everything is Permitted. This is the way of the Assasin's

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so I haven't played all of the games but there are a few of them I love; Brotherhood holds a special place in my heart because it was what introduced me into the world of the Creed; just thought about starting up a board where I could possibly find other fans; what's your favorite game? Assassin? Story or side quest? Ha ha for me Ezio is by far my favorite; and I don't know about a favorite story or side quest; of the ways of the Assassin though I think one of my favorites though is the free running and the assassinations from behind and high places...

What did you have the hardest time with? For me in Brotherhood it was the throwing knifes; in Syndicate the gun controls are so different; I haven't quite gotten use to them yet haha; also maybe he improves later but- am I the only one that really just- can't stand Altair's attitude? Just- irked me so bad..

Oooh, I am a (desk) fan (ok bad pun) of the AC games... Favorite game? Umm... probably AC 4, because I just love going around and killing entire crews without help. Favorite assassin gotta be Ezio. Side quests in AC Black Flag, best rewards ever! Hardest time? Trying to capture the fort on the middle left area of the map in AC 4, because that place has 2 tornados going around it and I had a real hard time trying to capture it.

I used to be a fan of the series, but AC3 was where I began to dislike the series, and to be honest Black Flag buried it for me. Lay your hate on me, I personally disliked AC4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back