• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Notable Members- Most Followers Bug

Syrenrei

Connoisseur of Romance
Hey there!

I just wanted to let someone know that there appears to be a bug on the "Notable Members" section of the site. I was looking at the "Most Followers" list earlier this week out of curiosity and noticed that one of my friends, @Mr\. Grin , was high up on the list. I was teasing him about it today and when I linked the list to him, he was mysteriously absent. I think people are 'disappearing' from the list intermittently because some of the names have shifted around, but I can't recall exactly besides Grin is missing.

Here's a link to the list:

Notable Members | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

If you look at Grin's profile he has 233 followers so he should be on the list but is not. =(

I heard at one point that for the Most Posts list, any user that hadn't logged in for several days were automatically removed from display. They were also automatically re-added once they had logged in.

Check again in 24 hours to see if Grinny-butt is on the list again. If he is, we'll know it was the system filtering out inactive users. If he isn't, then it's totally a bug.

The list has a cut off period of not being on x days. Once he's on and the 24 hour cache clears, it should reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back