• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Average Fantasy School - OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

The "Academy"

Keep it somewhat clean and respectful, in other words don't make me beat your ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Make sure ya'll read everything. Once you do I can reserve one power and race for up to three days.
Oh, an @Vampunk you're gonna have to modify your vamp a bit. I want mostly everyone to be on the same schedule so could they be able to withstand sunlight to an extent?
You know, sunscreen and sunglasses are a thing!^^

StoneWolf18 said:
I mean, as long as one ray won't burn them to total ash...
Yeah, they won't burn to a crisp in an instant.

It's a bit uncomfortable and irritating since thy're nocturnal but that's about it.

[QUOTE="Comrade Wubzin]bloody leeches.

[/QUOTE]
Oi mate, you want to take this outside?

I'll bite your focking head off!

(Oh god noes, I'm actually considering making an Irish vampire with way too much attitude)

StoneWolf18 said:
Define levitation.
Here is fine. The CS is up by the way ^.^
As being able to float in thin air.

Not exactly flight but becoming somewhat weightless and able to leviate one's body.

Do you have any preset rules on magic, or is it up to us to create our own limitations, rules, methods etc and you judge what needs to be changed or toned down a bit? ^^

You've not included "power" on the CS btw - intentional or no?

Liiumm said:
Do you have any preset rules on magic, or is it up to us to create our own limitations, rules, methods etc and you judge what needs to be changed or toned down a bit? ^^
You've not included "power" on the CS btw - intentional or no?
Yes though I will modify those isn't feel that they need it.

Oh! Lemme add that. It's going right above "personality."

Vampunk said:
As being able to float in thin air.
Not exactly flight but becoming somewhat weightless and able to leviate one's body.
I don't see how much use this would be? Considering it wouldn't be flight so floating a few feet off the ground?

StoneWolf18 said:
I don't see how much use this would be? Considering it wouldn't be flight so floating a few feet off the ground?
Well, if you're lazy and just want to lie in thin air or not even walk most of the time it could be quite handy.

But if you want me to up its power I can certainly change it to full on flight.

if that's allowed.

Vampunk said:
Well, if you're lazy and just want to lie in thin air or not even walk most of the time it could be quite handy.
But if you want me to up its power I can certainly change it to full on flight.

if that's allowed.
I want a reason for this. If it's done mentally, I'd be quite taxing until they know how to use it correctly. If it's flight, do they have a pair of wings? Details.

StoneWolf18 said:
I want a reason for this. If it's done mentally, I'd be quite taxing until they know how to use it correctly. If it's flight, do they have a pair of wings? Details.
Hmm, a nice set of bat wings does sound positively freaky, though It would kinda be a chore walking around with a pair of wings all the time.

Decisions, decisions.

Still, always great to throw ideas at you and watch you judge 'em on that celestial throne of yours (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vampunk said:
Hmm, a nice set of bat wings does sound positively freaky, though It would kinda be a chore walking around with a pair of wings all the time.
Decisions, decisions.

Still, always great to throw ideas at you and watch you judge 'em on that celestial throne of yours (>u>)
-Bows-

Wings would be interesting. ;3

StoneWolf18 said:
Mmmm, explain a bit more?
Let's say I'd go with a more predatory kind of vampire who needs to maintain her human like appearance by ingesting blood.

So if they don't get enough sustenance their bodies start to revert to a more predatory shape, meaning claws, wings and the usual freaky stuff.

Vampunk said:
Let's say I'd go with a more predatory kind of vampire who needs to maintain her human like appearance by ingesting blood.
So if they don't get enough sustenance their bodies start to revert to a more predatory shape, meaning claws, wings and the usual freaky stuff.
Ah...this is interesting. Though for one of the classes she would have to take, she would have to intentionally starve herself...

StoneWolf18 said:
Ah...this is interesting. Though for one of the classes she would have to take, she would have to intentionally starve herself...
Partial metamorphosis on a whim perhaps? ^^'

To turn back she'd need a supply of blood ready though, if you pop out some wings they won't be going away without some "convincing"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back