• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Average Fantasy High School || OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

011900989e7d4734a5f92d5b284d1fac.png

IC || OOC || CHARACTER SIGN-UP || RULES

[SIZE= 16px]Don't make me beat your ass. Keep it somewhat clean and respectful.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
HEEEEEEY, I read your original post under the search threads. But I don't just wanna barge in here and be like, "I'M JOINING," since you guys seem to have a pretty close and established group of friends so I just wanted to make sure that it's okay that I would like to join?

HEEEEEEY, I read your original post under the search threads. But I don't just wanna barge in here and be like, "I'M JOINING," since you guys seem to have a pretty close and established group of friends so I just wanted to make sure that it's okay that I would like to join?

Yeah you're cool! Me and a few of my ass-hats've just been friends for awhile is all. ^_^  

By joining this, you are part of the friend group, my dude

cs is up. By the way, if you're looking for a challenge, try to find a non-anime half-dragon picture that isn't clearly medieval in style. I'm pretty sure it's impossible. xD

I'm having problems coming up with a winged serpent character that's not the biggest walking/slithering cliche there is :I

Especially the part why they'd be a teacher.

Definitely not to see the world, that's for sure

I was contemplating making a female character for this at first, and now I regret not doing so because this is turning into somewhat of a sausage fest. An unrealistic one too, becuase IRL there are usually more women teachers in pretty much any given school. 

I was contemplating making a female character for this at first, and now I regret not doing so because this is turning into somewhat of a sausage fest. An unrealistic one too, becuase IRL there are usually more women teachers in pretty much any given school. 

Very true. (Is my character the only female?) Mmmm, I might ask that all remaining characters are female to balance it out.

Anyway, I'll wait for a few more sheets before beginning. ^_^  

900x900px-LL-7a269a79_Its-happening_o_129980.gif

Da hoype is real doe

(hopeng that all the peeps that haven't made cses yet will make female characters xD )

Yeah. It's almost done! :D  

I'm dropping so many references to my current fandom addiction, its not even funny. They're painfully obvious to spot if you know what you're looking for. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back