• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not What We Thought [[Closed]]

Characters
Here
Kaleak chuckled, "That is kind of the right idea. But to be honest, there is still more to that. But we should stick with that." he stated before he placed the box in front of her, "My father explained this to me, as a young pup, as I have done for Kaleb and I am sure that if we have any other pups, I will have to do the same. But for now, I think giving you an idea will be good."

Claire hesitated, looking to the box and then looking to him. “What do you mean?” She asked. She resisted the urge to reach out to the box and open it, figuring right now may not be the time for that. At least not until he said so.

Kaleak smirked, "I have been thinking, that if you understand the mating much better, you will understand why it is the way that it is." he commented.

Kaleak smirked, "the box is a wolf secret that explains a lot about how we think and how we see mating, so in a way, yes."

Claire grinned a little and nodded her understanding. She motioned for him to continue, trying not to keep interrupting him. She enjoyed the opportunity to learn whatever she could.

Kaleak smirked as he opened the box, he first didn't let her see, making sure that there was nothing that she might not have seen before. Then he showed her the content, it was a heart, a very large one, that held it's own section of charmers and arteries that lined in more ways then a human one. It was cut in half, with one piece one one side of the box, between the two parts there was a web of veins that linked into a web just connecting to a smaller heart, complete and still beating as he was surrounded by tools and art of what wolves go through in life. "This heart is to a male wolf in their true form." he motioned to the heart on the right "and this is a female heart" he motioned to the half on the left. Then he motioned to the beating heart, "This is a pup, the heart of what is to come when these two create puppies of their own." he looked at Claire, "It is what makes the two wolf hearts connected, webbing together to create this one heart."

Claire’s eyes widened a little as she stepped forward and looked at the hearts. She had to resist the urge to reach out to it. It was perhaps a little gruesome but it was beautiful too. “I...oh my...” she said quietly. She smiled some and looked to Kaleak. “It’s beautiful.” She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back