• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Not our world (Main Thread)

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Finnie
- Moonwater Throneholder -

Finnie raced through the trees as she could pick up the scent of a dragon. A dragon had been seen in these parts for years now, why would one suddenly appear out of thin air? She began to slow down as the small became putrid, she knew she was nearing it. She flickered her small ears and lowered her body to where her body almost touched the ground. But due to her being a ten-foot-tall cheetah, size was not in her favor.

Crack.

"Who goes there?" she yowled as she revealed herself from the tree line, only to be met with a black dragon, much bigger than herself, with a purple aurora and purple eyes. "Explain yourself! You're on my land! Or be gone!"

The dragon seemed to hiss and lowered its head near her own, and she didn't even flinch, she was seething with rage. "YoU bE gOnE!" its voice seemed to rumble and make her feel uncomfortable to her senses. "AnD yOuR lAnD? It Is mInE nOw, FeLiNe!"

Finnie's face twisted with confusion, "what?"

The dragon unfolded its huge wings and hovered over her head before saying: "YoU'lL nEvEr SeE yOuR hOmE aGaIn."

Her pupils shrank to slits at the realization that it was going to destroy and take her throne, "No!"

She stood there shaking as the dragon flew over the trees and to her throne. There was only one option. Get help from other planets. Which is what she did. She watched as the hollow portals flew across the sky for her help.​

Nolan
-Earth-7 Human Medic-

As soon as the first portal opened up, Nolan found themselves falling through it a few seconds later. They had been dashing through the trees, parkouring from branch to branch when their boot slipped on a wet tree branch, sending him hurdling toward the ground. They couldn’t even get out a scream before the portal opened up and caught them.

They flailed through it for a few seconds before finding themself once again hurdling directly toward the ground from the sky. A landscape that looked nothing like their own. They hit the ground hard with a loud thud that reverberated for miles.

Many of their bones were broken as he lied on his back. Luckily, they had enough knowledge to be able to heal themself. They had a glowing, bright green aura around them. It dissipated as they stood up. The elves used dimensional magic all the time. This must be some sort of trick. They had to figure out how to get out of here.

Nolan spun around as fast as they could, being Met with the sight of some for of large, 10-foot tall cat-like creature. They stepped back a bit and Drew their short bow.​

Phyllis
- Junpru Plant Manipulator -
From one of the portals came a green-skinned figure with her left hand outstretched as if she'd grabbed for something to catch herself upon getting brought through. The fingers, however, closed onto empty air. A fact that prompted her to suck in a sharp breath without time for much else before she crashed into the upper canopy of at least one tree.

Branches caught and scraped against her but didn't stop her plummet, wrenching a strangled cry out of her shortly before she slammed into the ground. The collision knocked what little breath she still had out of her lungs, leaving her to suck in gasping, pain-filled breaths. Several branches that had been broken by her fall fell down as well scattering about on the ground around her.

Despite the pain, despite the bleeding scrapes where branches had collided with exposed skin, Phyllis' heart still had a strong beat to it, pounding in terror inside her chest. Her breath just hitched a bit from the pain she was in. Between all that it took for even her own stubbornness to gather itself enough to make her grit her teeth against it and lever herself up.

She just lifted her head as much as it took to look around. There were a few potentially important things of note, like two other figures nearby, but her attention was on the nearest plants. She extended one hand shakily, drawing one of the sturdier ones over toward herself with her Chlorokinesis and shaping it into bundled clump capable of supporting weight. Specifically her weight as she immediately leaned against it.

Warren
-Planet Stalldoon-
Warren had just stepped out of his favorite bakery .With a baker’s dozen all freshly in a box seated neatly in a bag.Saying goodbye to the clerk who waves back to him on the way out of the door.The next thing is that he walks through the door that leads to a portal.Then he is falling out of the sky on to a bunch of tree limbs. Eventually getting caught on one of them and it hangs him by the back of his hoodie.By the time he stops he has a bunch of bumps and bruises on him.

Looking somewhat weakly at his box seems to be damaged but still intact. Warren then lets out a sigh of relief at it.Looking around he sees that he is hanging off the ground by a couple of feet. But then he realizes that there is a really big cat not to far away from him.
“Oh hay how is going so I don’t know what happened but could you let me know how I got here and what is happening.” Taking another look around seeing others he waves at the other two who are there.The other two people look pretty interesting. Not really knowing what to do in this type of situation. “Hay I don’t know if you can understand me but do you know why I’m here. I will give you a donut if you do.”Waving the box around .”Your choice to pick which one you want.”Doing his best to get in their good graces.

Nolan
Earth-7

Nolan heard loud cracks, thuds, and grunts. They turned away from the feline for the time being and pulled the string of their bow back after loading and arrow, pointing it in the direction of the sounds. Their general was not gonna be happy when she found Nolan was missing.

They turned toward the cat, making sure of their own security, before stepping toward the trees. “Hello?” They asked with an English accent, not Thinking to look above his head for The person until They heard the voice. “Oh— hello—. Ahm… what-… what is a dough…nut? Dough-nut?” They asked, looking up at the man in the tree.

Nolan shook their head, trying to refocus as they turned away from the man and back toward the large cat. “You!” They shouted upward at the tall animal, aiming their bow. “Where am I! What year is it! I demand to know before the Kingdom of Artria comes to my rescue! Cooperate and We won’t have you killed!” They weren’t sure if this animal was sentient or not, but where they were from, most animals had the ability to speak human language.​

Finnie
- Moonwater -

Finnie watched as one by one, the ones who were or might help her, appeared. There were three that she could tell and stood her ground. Though, the first being seemed to be aiming some small thing at her and she flicked her whiskers. The second looked like they took a pretty hard fall, she'd check up on them later on. The last one was a talker and she could only faintly hear them talking from where she stood.

Trying her hardest to listen and understand them, she realized they were all probably wondering where they were. She then slowly spoke, "You're all on my planet, Moonwater. I had created portals in asking for your assistance." She was just hoping they'd understand, the look of worry in her eyes and voice said enough.​

Warren
-Planet Stalldoon-

Hugging his sides from the pain smashing them on tree branches and listening to what was going on around him Warren couldn’t help but think about what in the world is happening and how this happen. This is my world and portals. Thinking over all the things he had just heard. As well as checking out the other two people. One of them has a bow and arrow is pretty cool. While the other one seems to be a green person.

Reaching behind he begins to remove himself from the branch holding him up. After enough effort he released himself taking a small leap to the ground stumbling a bit for catching himself. Walking over to the big cat and the archer. Not just wanting to walk over to two unknown people Warren picked up a decently sized stick to defend himself before putting him not just wanted to walk over to two unknown people Warren picked up a decently-sized stick to defend himself before walking over the both of them, putting himself at an equal distance between them.

Looking over at the big cat.” So what exactly is the reason for you to bring us here to Moonwater miss? “He asked not knowing. “Because I’m quite sure you didn’t do it just have a party or eat us.” He was really hoping it was not for the ladder.

Nolan
Earth-7

As they looked slowly back up tears the tall feline creature, Nolan continued to back up slightly once more. They need to create as much distance between them and the feline as possible while stilling holding the bow’s effectiveness in case it became hostile. Nolan was clearly becoming nervous. Now that they knew they weren’t even on Earth, there was no way the Artrian Army would be able to help them.

Nolan spoke again, growling. “You need our assistance? I do not offer my assistance to strange creatures from other worlds! Open that portal. I must return to my kingdom immediately!“ They demanded, still aiming the bow at Finnie. Nolan didn’t know what to do or what was even happening. They didn’t need to know what was going on. It didn’t matter.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back