• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Not getting alerts

Bacon is fluffy

Wut'n th'name of davy jonez lockr is uh sall-add?
I've noticed this over the past week or so,but most of the posts for which I'm tagged don't give me a notification. I do get a notification for being quoted, but not when im tagged.

Now I did,but it's not giving me option to make tags notify me. Unless that only happens if I'm watching a thread.

Oh lel, I was looking at the wrong thing then. Yes it's marked and has been since the forum reopened.

Welp. No idea why that's happening, then.
Testing Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy
This is gonna tilt me lol. I got this notification,but not from my group. one of which, tagged me while I was replying to this thread. If I didn't check it on my own, I wouldn't have known either rp'er had posted a reply.
'
Alistar Duvè @Cychotic @Rari @Alexander Time @Lost Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy

images
Alistar listened to the bearer of Newt's response and gave a warm smile. Not a lot of things touched her as deeply as most beings from Aster. The Queen had once joked about Alistar's heart being made of ice. Ali supposed that she was different from the rest of the people here. She never showed much emotion, too focused on her position to have fun. The people were important to her, this world was. Everything about it was so unique in a way that made her feel connected with it somehow. Maybe that was why she intimidated most people. Silently watching them openly and sizing them up. Like a mother protecting her child around strangers. Trying to get a read on who she was dealing with.

"I-" She could only get one word out in response before a cheer from the crowd interrupted her. She turned to the streets to see her Queen. Smiling and blowing kisses, Alistar couldn't help but laugh. If there is one thing that Ali felt, it was that she felt fiercely loyal to her Queen, as did the rest of the people. It was something they all agreed upon and everyone did their part to keep her happy and themselves happy. Thus, giving Aster the reputation of a laid back world. The magic was intoxicating to most but it calmed her and almost lulled her to sleep with its warm embrace.

She watched the Queen and the performers behind her continue down the street before turning to see that not Sodales was nowhere to be seen. Her heart jumped into kickstart as she began to scan the crowd. She turned quickly and moved back the way she came trying desperately to find him. She hoped the others would either stay put or closely follow behind her. After a few more moments of frantically looking =, she finally spotted him observing the scenery. She rushed to his side. But instead of getting angry like she normally would, she knew it would do her no good. Sighing, she stared at him openly with her intimidating crimson eyes. "We are over here, I apologize for leaving you behind. These festivals always make me a bit scattered"
[/h]

Florian
As the Queen strode into view, Florian could not help but smile, even as he lost his comrades. She was a sight, a very happy leader who seemed all too content with her position. He noted that if he wanted to slip away, now would be the perfect time. As the crowds thickened, he brushed past the people around him, heading for one of the vendors selling sweets at the side.

He pulled out a couple of coins, sliding them over towards a man who seemed half drunk. Florian raised a brow before ordering. "A box of chocolates, please."

The man's movements were slow as he retrieved the box, handing it off to the Guide. He bowed his head in thanks and turned, finding himself a bit disoriented. Unsure of where the others were, Florian strode towards the edge of the crowd, watching as the Queen disappeared, the parade of performers still trailing behind her.

From what he could see, the parade was not to end any time soon and the crowd was all too happy to rage in the festivities. He pursed his lips and turned, looking for something to pass the time.

With a sigh, he headed towards a local bar. Upon approaching, he heard haughty laughter and loud bellows; surely from drunken men and women. Florian made a mental note not to intoxicate himself and slipped inside without so much as a backward glance to the parade.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy
@Bella:D
@Alexander Time
@Rari
@Lost
Quick Info
Full Name: Florian Ethers
Title: The White Hare
Nickname: Ian
Height: 5'8"

Character Sheet
08204689e0ac7714127b4ac61114120c.jpg

The notification system can be a little funky. Sometimes turning them off and then turning them on again (I'm being serious now) will "reset" the notifications. You should hopefully receive notifications after completing that process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back