Not available

New person, can't PM you until I hit that post limit!
-----
Hey :) so, I'm returning to RpNation after many years (and a lost account, my username used to be Nijoloblob), but unfortunately I haven't written anything in a while so I'm quite rusty. Is that ok?

I'm interested in the Assassin's Creed one. I'd definitely prefer to go as a Templar, captured or deep cover within the Assassin brotherhood.
I also regularly did Star Wars, but I'm a little Star Wars'd out right now. But just letting you know that the interest is there.

1- Sensitive content ahead. I play: Prussia. You play: Germany or Hungary or Austria. Plot: Takes place in a world where Hitler won WW2. Gilbert starts to come to terms with the fact that none of this was what he wanted and that he and his brother are in the wrong. Ludwig doesn't seem to think so. So if you play him, it'll be a brother relationship sort of thing. Or it'll be friendship if you are Hungary or Austria or both of them.
This sure does give me a Fatherland vibe.

Batfamily sounds good. Used to write stories on the relationship dynamic between characters in the Batman universe setting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back