• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Not another Zombie outbreak!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki x @Aiwarriorcat

"Yep it happened again, some idiot scientist made some chemical, drug, virus or whatever science/medical crap and screwed up the world as we know it. The zombies have inherited the earth and we humans struggle to survive in the ruins of our glorious cities, rummaging for food, medicine and even a a safe roof over out heads going from place to place. There are many dangers now the zombies the least of them were even your fellow man can kill you to survive

Any way critical thing to get away from this is you get bit you get infected and if you get infected you you become feverish, weak and suffer from severe joints pains. In three day of pain any human inside you dies and you are not taken your first step to zombiehood, congratulation we have to put you down. If we dont manage to do so, you decay and soon you will be your full blown zombie one of million stumbling about weak alone but dangerous in a horde. After that depends on nurture and your nature. Will you get infected so fat to be turned to the dangerous Bezerker or the massive Bloater? If you face the later run, if you face the former simple pray and hope you left your affairs in order. An those are just the basics, i have not even gone to the loiters, crawlers and spider... Those you will find out on your own but i suggest you watch every corner, these can come from any were. Be wary too even animals arent safe from infection, zombie dogs roam the streets and they were the cause of infection of man of survivors.

How you chose to deal with them is up to you but remember supplies are limited and selfishness will not be tolerated, to survive we need to cooperate otherwise..."

-Exerpt from a zombie survival lecture recovered from now abandoned community.

Christiana woke to the sound of movement nearby, or what she thought was movement she would wake to anything these days. She slept alone in the corner of an the main room of what was a drug store, her bow ready with an arrow in her hands and shop gate and the shop entrance windows protecting her from the zombies outside. It was a dream come true finding this place, and a locked from the inside emergency door, an intact door gate and it was relatively clear of being looted meaning a few medical supplies for her. She only wished more people of her had made it as she held the necklace she wore around her neck.

She froze instantly when she heard the noise again from outside, she sat up and hid behind the stores counter and picked out. Zombies were passing by in there dozens past her window, she was lucky not to have been seen before hand. She gathered her things and tried to sneak out the back door, removing the lock from the fire escape and went to the back street,

Riley's eyes snapped open as an explosion went off, she grabbed her gun. It took her a few minutes to realize she had imagined it; her breath slowed, her heart went to regular beats as she held her head in one hand. She glanced out the window of the building, she was in a apartment building, she had a picked the lock on the second level and had set a dresser in front of the bedroom door. The girl watched a small herd pass by, her head snapped towards the door as there was the sound of snuffling and nails against the wood. Silently, the girl gathered her things, slipping her heavy backpack onto her shoulders and squeezing out the window. Her hand gripped the rail, she was only two stories up but going down the rickety fire escape was intimidating, "We are okay..." She breathed, softly. As quietly as she could, Riley went down the fire escape, the metal cold against her hands.

Romeo pulled his slightly long, blonde hair into a pony tail and adjusted his eye patch; time to get moving. He could hear the infected banging at the door. He slipped out the backdoor of the abandoned home and hopped the fence, a hiking backpack over his shoulders. He kept his crossbow out and ready for use as he glanced around the area; as quietly as possible, he crossed the street and hopped over the opposite fence. As he landed, a growl came before a rabid bark as an infected dog barreled towards him. "Oh fuc-" He cursed as he tensed, the dog leaped at him, while it was in the air, the blonde smacked it with his crossbow and quickly, shot the arrow into the dog's head before it could make too much more noise.

Christiana heard crying a few steps into the alleyway as ducked instantly, it was a bad sign. Crying in the open was usually and indicator of an infected about, as if anguishing at their bleak future. She ducked behind a trash bin as she pulled the string and arrow on her bow before looking out for the infected.

She could see a shadowy figure in the distance near the end of the alleyway by a fire exit. She cursed it was out of range for her and she couldn't go the other way or risk the horde. She needed to get closer to get into range and risk it sensing her. She broke out of cover and slowly approached the end of the alleyway keeping her bow trained on the infected. She was within range when it spotted her, it went to scream letting on a yelp before its head was impaled by an arrow.

Riley froze as a yelp sounded out, she glanced below her just to see an arrow enter the head of an infected below her. She tensed, holding her M16 tight in her hand; she didn't go down the ladder to the floor, she crouched down, her gun up and ready. As silently as possible, she took the safety off but it was still rather loud compared to the quiet world. The girl tugged her hat down before waiting, to see if the person would retrieve their arrow, she wouldn't shoot, but she wouldn't hesitate if she felt threatened.

Romeo took a few deep breath's as he yanked the arrow out of the dog's head. His heart was going a mile a minute, that had startled him. He approached the backdoor, almost stepping on a squeaker toy, the blonde stepped over it before twisting the knob on the backdoor. To his surprise, it opened, he entered and glanced around; crossbow at the ready. There was silence. He moved to the kitchen, shutting the door behind him, he quickly started opening the cupboards... Nothing. "Fuck" He cursed, as he glanced at the food in his backpack, only two cans left... He was gonna have to go hungry tonight.

The yelp worried Christiana, it was short but others could have heard it she looked back down the alley to be sure she was clear. All she could she was the horde moving past as nothing had happened, she breathed a sigh of relief as she moved close to the infected. He didnt notice Riley at first focused on the infected, in case it came to life until it was satisfied it was dead. She grabbed hold of the arrow and tried to yanks it off, it came off not without resistance making of crackling sound and sloping sound. She made a disgusted face as she rubbed the arrow on her lab coat she was wearing before placing it in her quiver. The lab coat was good send in the waist, people were more trusting of her in her doctors uniform and the blood helped her be more invisible to infected due to the zombie smell she gave. Neither was perfect, the blood didnt always work and the promise of medicine made her a target for bandit but she found that was better then nothing.

Jonathan sat near a window in an apartment block, looking 0ut into the street below with the help of his rifle scope. He had spend a couple of night in the flat, salvaging whatever he could from the place and setting the place up for temporary home. For security he placed, a few items in the path leading to the room he was in like broken class, little squeak toys, and anything else he could find that will allow him to detect if someone approached him. He spend a little time with a map of the area he found, trying to work out the next place he should go while occasionally looking at the street a head.

Riley's head tilted as a girl in a doctor's outfit came out, "That's some mighty skill for a doctor" She said, softly but loud enough to be heard. Her M16 was still trained on the woman, she didn't want to get killed because she was sexiest and didn't believe a girl could kill her, because she knows that is not how it works, after all, look at her. Her cap covered her face halfway but she could see with ease, her finger hovered over the trigger as she read the other woman's body.

As Romeo stepped out of the kitchen, he stepped on a squeaker toy that he hadn't noticed, it let out a loud squeak, seeming to echo around the one story apartment building. "Oh fuck me" He cursed, kicking the thing into the wall as it hit it, it let out a small squeak. The male lifted his crossbow, looking through the scope, he watched a door as he neared it, making sure no infected was going to leap out, screeching.

Christiana just sighed and shook her head at herself for not seeing there was some one else there. She turned to face the speaker seeing the rifle pointed at her and the girl behind it. She tried not to look worried but she was sure she had failed in that. "A girl got to find someway to protect herself right?" She said back as casually as possible. The girl was cute but Christiana knew she meant business so she had to take it slowly.

Jonathan heard the squeak and quickly went on the move, getting up from his seat living his things there and moving to the side of the door. He drew his knife and put an ear on the door, he could hear the footsteps. They sounded deliberate meaning human. He remained in the side of the door and waited, aiming to grab the person from behind and hold him at knifepoint.

Riley chuckled slightly, though her focus never wavered, "Most girls don't pick up a bow and learn to shoot" She pointed out, she still needed to climb one more set of steps to be on the ground but she didn't want to show her back to the woman. She glanced down, it wasn't too much of a drop but if she landed wrong, it would leave a mark; her green eyes locked back on the doctor. With one hand, she pushed her cap up, revealing her face fully, "Then again, most girls, don't survive this long without some skills" She pointed out, she gripped the railing with one hand before clicking the safety back on. With a deep breath, the girl swung over the edge of the metal railing; she landed with a hard thump. Riley was mildly surprised she hadn't twisted her ankle before raising the gun, pointing it back at the woman, removing the safety with a click.

Romeo opened the door an inch before jumping back, expecting an infected, when none came, he pushed the door open with his foot. He, again, leaped backwards, when no movement came from the room, he took a step closer, his crossbow up; his finger was on the trigger as he glanced behind him to make sure no one as behind him as he stepped into the room. He scoped out the room from a step in, he took a few more steps in, mildly surprised that no infected was in there. His eye patch on his eye prevented him from noticing the man standing on the side of the door; "Well, that was anticlimactic" He mumbled, lowering the crossbow slowly.

"These are strange times, i am trained to make split second decision to save lives not end them."Christiana try to remain still as the girl dropped the last step, however she couldn't help flinch and try to help her when she drop with crash. She couldn't help it, the reaction came from years of making decision in instant and was hard to switch off. The quick turning off of the safety made her freeze raising her hands to show her intention."You ok? Bad fall if you did wrong."She said before trying to study the girl since she was closer now. "You scraped you arm slightly as you fell. I can look at that if you want dont want to get infected."

Jonathan remained still and quite as he waited for the person to pass, trying to judge his skill. The man seemed professional, on could tell by the stance and certain manner in which he contacts his search. Once he was sure the man did not see Jonathan before creeping out slowly, when the man turned he expected to be seen but the man turned back. Once close enough he lunged at the man, stinking at the back of the man knee with his foot to bring him on the floor . He tried to grab the man's weapon arm with one hand while placed the knife close to his neck with the other."Climatic enough? Best drop the crossbow and my hand might not slip."

Riley shrugged, her eyes not leaving, "Keeping it from getting infected is easy, keeping from getting bitten is the hard part" She responded, running her eyes over the girl before adjusting her backpack. "Well, I guess-" She froze as the screams of infected bite through the air. "Oh shit. The herd from before" She groaned before glancing behind her, exits? Exits? Exits? "If you wanna live, then run!" The girl instructed before taking off down the alley, away from where the other woman had been standing.

Romeo's leg collapsed, bringing him on his knees; he tensed as he was grabbed, he went very still as the threat spoke. "Mmmm... Very. Why don't we just let me leave and we can pretend this never happened?" He questioned, his one eye trying to catch a glance at the man; he lowered his weapon to the floor, but held on to it, just put it where it wouldn't hurt anyone.

She looked down the end of the alley, the infected were coming that they making her only option to follow Riley down the alleyway. She ran down the alley as fast as she could the infected following close behind. She realized were they were and grabbed hold of Rileys arm."This way." She said pulling her in turning into a narrow path between two buildings each having their own wooden fence. "Down through here."She said pointing in an opening in the fence.

"Eye front. " He said coldly inching the blade closer to the mans neck." It could happen...." He said acting as if she was thinking about it. "The thing is i dont know were you came from and were you going. A tad dangerous to to just let someone go just like that. You have a good reason to just part ways?"

Riley flinched at the touch, although she wanted to pull away, she didn't. As the reached the fence opening, Riley held it open for her, "Come on, come on, hurry" She said, anxiously as the infected raced around the corner, shoving each other aside trying to get in the front, a few fell and were trampled by the others running down the hall.

Romeo kept his voice calm, trying not to sound dangerous. "I came from the condos across the street. I'm just looting houses and if you think I have a group..." He chuckled, "Not many people would want a handicap like me, after all, I'm just a burden" As he spoke, his right hand slowly had been going up his chest, as it reached his collar bone, it shot forward, grabbing the man's hand that held the knife and twisting it hard. As Romeo released the man's hand, he took a grab at the knife, unfortunately catching it by the blade; he spun around; his crossbow up and locked on the man's head. He could feel the liquid start to drip out of his hand as the blade dug into his skin; the blood slipped trough his fingers and dripped onto the carpet. "Mmm, do you still wanna play?" The blonde purred.

"I 'm going, I 'am going." She said crawling through the openings and holding it for Riley to crawl through whole. "Your turn! Come on!" She held the opening with one hand and trying to help her through with the other.

"God, damn it. Ouch!" He said stumbling at the blow to the head almost falling over."You have a handicap?" He asked sarcastically rubbing the side of his head. He side as he stood up properly and looked on. "Kinda unfair, you have unfair advantage." He wasn't going to beg for his life, likely be more of a blessing if he did kill him. "Well, balls in your court."

Riley ducked through the hole, as she tried to squeeze in, her backpack caught, "Oh fuc-" She took a deep breath and pulled before, reluctantly slipping out. The infected were almost at the fence; the woman tugged the heavy backpack with all her might, the wood splintered slightly as it squeezed through. "Oh shit, keep going" Riley instructed, her leadership skills kicking in; the woman kept running, it led onto a main street, at first it was still when the crash of something heavy falling behind them snapped Riley into going, "That's not good" She said, with a tone of slight excitement as her eyes caught onto the street's name. "Follow me! I know a place we can lose them" She explained before taking a deep breath and taking off down the street. With ease, she skid of the hood of a car, leaping up onto the curb and into an alleyway.

Romeo shrugged with a victorious grin, "Awh, don't you wanna play anymore?" He purred; as he kept his crossbow aimed at the guy; "Unfair? You snuck up on an handicapped man's blind side and held him there, threatening to take his life" His voice was a bit huskier as he teased the other man. "You shouldn't play with handicap men" Romeo tsked, shaking his head, "You might get a handicap too~" His grin stretched wider, it gave him a slightly creepy look. "... But I'll let you go cause I'm soooo sweet to handsome men~" The man hummed, "If you can do me one favor" The blonde asked, his blue eye ran over the man and the room before returning back to the stranger. "I need one can of food, that's it, one. I think you can handle that?" His voice had turned to a bit more serious, and as he spoke, his stomach growled in agreement. Damn, he was fucking hungry, he hadn't eaten in two days, he was saving his last two cans for emergencies.

( xD Fucking Romeo, I wanted him to be like, 'If I can touch you~' but I was like ;n; Gotta. Be. Realistic. xD Also, it's kinda easy to tell Romeo was either a host- Omg, I should put Host on his previous occupation *Scurries away to do that*- A prostitute, either straight or gay ;D He was both~ xD Mmm, the creepy/weird things he's done for money in bed)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol! A shame since if you dont ask he you dont get. ;-)

"Right behind you."She said keeping up a close as possible to Riley though without her backpack Riley was faster and more agile. Christiana had to admit Riley was impressive to see move though she did became self conscious falling behind. Few infected came from a nearby street close to Riley, Christiana thought quickly, drawing on her bow and firing two quick arrows taking one out but only slowing down the other. Nearby a bloater followed the horde in following the girls.

"Well.. Aren't you a gentleman, though that handsome policy must get you it to trouble or will." He commented regaining his composure and studying the man for a minute."Then again, it would help you alot if others shared it... Anyways, i know when i am beat one food tin it is."he said walking over to his bag and grabbing a tin of beans."One question though before i give it you. Army or Marine?"

Riley glanced behind her, cursing, "We need to stay close so I can go back and find my backpack, we'll be dead without it." She called behind her, darting past a dumpster. As she reached the other side of the dumpster, a hand latched onto her ankle and she hit the concrete hard. Her head ached and her vision flickered for a second; a loiter had been laying on the other side of the dumper. Her breath caught slightly as she grew a bit panicky, she struggled to keep her foot away from the biting mouth, "Fuck... Off" She gasped, trying to grab her gun. Instead, she wildly grasped onto her chest, she had all of her different bombs under her jacket. It took a couple seconds to grab the grenade, without thinking, she kicked the loiter in the face with her other foot, pulled the pin and shoved it into the eye socket of the infected, she recoiled her hand with disgust as it was covered in different internal liquids, before realizing what she had done. "Oh, shit" She groaned scrambling to her feet and shooting down the alley, the grenades weren't big but they'd kill you if you were in range. As she reached the end of the alleyway, opened a second dumpster and nearly gagged, in her head she was counting down. "Get in here, doc" She instructed, hopping into the smelly dumpster, she landed on a trash bag and shuddered, "Fucking ew" She groaned

( xD In a game I was playing, I got grabbed by a zombie and I panicked, my friend freed me but in my panic, I threw a grenade and killed all of us........)

Romeo tsked, "That wasn't part of the deal" He said but shot him a smile, "Army, I was the guy that drove the tanks" His eyebrows shot up as his smile turned to a grin. "You feel quite immune, blowing shit up, running enemies over, just gotta make sure another tank doesn't fuck you up. I was actually just a driver. I am a pilot, tank driver, boats, you name it" The man explained with a smile, "Do I get a reward for telling you? How about a little kiss?" He asked with a grin, using his bleeding hand to point to his cheek.

"You get a bandage for your bleeding and you will like it."
He said throwing a bit of bandages enough of his hand."You have to give me a lot more to get a kiss like that." Jonathan winked at him before shrugging." In truth i was just curious, i was a marine ironically trained with heavy weapons like Javelin and even used an RPG-7 once. A crack holes in tank like yours and buildings. Blowing shit up, Hurrah!" He smirked. " I am Sergent Jonathan Price."

(I will get to Christiana in a little bit.)

Romeo fumbled for the bandages with his bleeding hand, his hand still wrapped around the knife. As he gingerly opened his hand up, the skin stuck to the knife blade, the wound had tried to close with the knife still there, clenching his teeth., Romeo ripped the blade out, flinching strongly at the pain that exploded from his hands. "Fucking shit!" He hissed, as he fumbled for his small backpack. He lowered his crossbow, slipping into the strap so it could hang and fumbled for his water bottle. He dumped some precious water on his hand and rubbed it, flinching at the water's touch into his burning hand. "... Well, Sergeant Jonathan, I'm Corporal Romeo Karverson, at your service." He saluted the man before wrapping his hand in the bandages, whimpering slightly as his finger brushed the wound.

(Who's taller? Romeo or Jonathan? I feel like they would just about same sizes, Jonathan maybe an inch taller or shorter then Romeo.)

(I felt like it Romeo would be taller even a little bit.)

Christiana had tried to her best to do something about the bloater after it grabbed Riley firing a few arrows at it but aside from it growing in pain had no effects. Her attention has been turned to few infected trying to grab her from behind, she swing her bow hard at them knocking one hard in the head enough to hear a crack. For another leaped she took a arrow from her quiver and tried to meat, stabbing it through the eye as it landed on her bring both of them to the ground. He pushed the infected of herself, only to hear an explosion and covered with bloater piece. She groaned."Oh god..." She said in disgust before getting up and climbing after Riley, crashing into stuff she didn't dare think it was and swatted flied away."Ew but after bloater guts this isnt half bad."

"Buck up, princess." Jonathan said jokingly in a authoritative voice used in the past as Romeo treated himself, feeling a little nostalgic. He saluted back."At ease, Coporal Karverson."He approached him and offered his hand to shake."I hope we wont stand on rank, it does matter much anymore especially after you just kicked my ass."

Riley shot her a small smile before another explosion rocked the ground, much louder and things hit the side of the dumpster as the grenade went off in an infected head. The woman waited a few seconds before peeking out, "Welp... That's one way to do it" She admitted with a giggle.

Romeo rolled his eyes, "Asshole" He muttered but shook the man's hand, "War wounds have their advantages" He said with a chuckle before adjusting his eye patch, his fingers shook slightly as he did, it hurt to bend and outstretch his fingers. "Fuck, I think I hit the nerves" He admitted as the bandages were already turning red, stretching across his palm.

( xD By maybe an inch, dat ponytail for Romeo though)

"Of course whatever works... Though we might be stuck her for a bit, since the horde would have heard that."She pointed shifting he position among the garbage."Might as well get comfortable, i guess, i gain i offer my medical services if you need it miss.. "

"Well it was both palsy and a stupid to grab a knife by the blade. Kinda the reason why they got a handle."He said sarcastically before seeing the blood on the bandage."How does the army train you grunt, don't give basic first aid, Let me help with that." He took his hand and unwrapped the bandage, adding a little iodine before wrapping it up more tightly.

Riley groaned, "We gotta get my backpack" Her face changed to determination, "I'm gonna go get it." She instructed before stopping, "Wait, do you know how to use a rifle?" She asked, slipping the sniper rifle off her back. "Do you know how to shoot it?" She asked, an idea forming in her mind, she wiggled off her jacket, revealing her multiple explosives and slipped her belt off, she examined the belt in the darkness and took two silver, circular grooves out. "These are made from my-" She hesitated before changing her wording, "These are my old friends' way of talking with each other" She flipped the on button before sticking it in her ear. She flipped the other one on and listened, silence, she put the one in her hand back, swapping it for a different one, after two times, she could hear static, "Ah! Here we go!" The woman offered the small blue tooth, "Put this on and I'll run to my backpack, use the infrared on my gun to see any infected approaching me." Riley explained with a smile.

Romeo flinched at the touch, his hand tried to wiggle away but when the bandage was on, he stood up straight, "I wasn't on the battle field long, I usually just flew over it and dropped soldiers in, they only put me on the battlefield for about six months" He pouted slightly, "I didn't think it was really worth it to learn" He said, sheepishly, he glanced out the window, "Oh fuck!" He darted to the window and groaned, leaning over the desk in defeat. "It's already the middle of the day" He groaned, his head lightly touching the glass. "I'll never make it in time." He pulled his ponytail behind his head before slipping his backpack off and opening a map onto the floor. There was faint gray marks, overlapped by red ones. There was a gray line going towards the other side of town, he pulled the pencil from his backpack and started muttering to himself as he calculated where he'll be by nightfall. He erased the gray line that was on a restaurant and curved it towards a small convenience store. "Shit, I gotta be off if I wanna get there in time" Romeo muttered, more towards himself, before rolling the map and dropping it into his clustered backpack. "Beans please" He outstretched his still bleeding hand for it, unfortunately his injured hand was his dominant hand, so he'd have to be extra careful.

"Yes, well sort off, an ex, a soldier, took me shooting once but..."She went to reply before she knew it she was shoved with the rifle. She wanted to complain about what Riley was planing seemed like suicide but seemed there was no way, she was into her plan too much. She hooded and accepted her bluetooth devices and put one in the ear."Act as your eyes and fire at any zombies coming while you run for a backpack in a zombie horde, seems simple enough." She check the magazine and replaced it before cocking the rifle." Give the word,...Sir!"

"Honestly, i didnt learn it in the army watched an old girlfriend do it and picked up the skill. Didnt use it then but know it a god send." He said before watching Romeo panic over what seemed to be a missed appointment. "Well, what has you going all worried, white rabbit?" He took a look at the map as Romeo picked out a root and tried to commit it to memory. He held the can of beans for a moment."Anything i should know before i give you this?"

Riley shot her a grin, "That's the spirit" She opened the lid slowly, and peeked around before putting her goggles on and dropping her M16 onto the ground, "On my mark" She tensed, checking her ammo on her pistols; "Mark" She burst through the lid, slamming it behind her. Infected were wandering about and seemed to all turn on her, they were running towards her in an instant, she watched them near before raising her dual pistols in front of her, she shot the infected, as she reached the end of her bullets, she darted down the alleyway, fumbling for her ammo to shove into the two Glock's. As she reached the older alleyway, she froze, "Fucking mayday" She hissed, trying to figure out what to do; there was a man crouched by her backpack with a large shotgun and a hoard of infected behind her. The man's head snapped up at the words and raised his shotgun, Riley glanced behind her, the infected had rounded the corner, she turned and started shooting, the man with the shotgun watched her for a few minutes before starting to shoot the infected, "Any other men around? Or is he alone?" She breathed, making sure her voice didn't reach the man as she dropped her hair to cover the Bluetooth.

Romeo shot him a confused glance, "Um, that you may not want to stay in one place too long" He shuddered slightly at the thought before glancing out the window nervously. "Maybe head down the street a bit" He suggested, absently as he reached for the can, he took it from the man, with slight force, once in his hand; he darted towards the door, holding his crossbow tightly. "Just don't stay here, be out by nightfall" He held an instructing tone in his voice. Before Jonathan could say more; he went out the front door and onto the street. Trying his best to be quick but silent, as he reached the back fence, he let his crossbow hang off his shoulder as his right hand went to grab the fence, as he tried to pull his weight up, his hand shook violently before his grip slipped. He bit back tears, it hurt fucking bad. With a grunt, he used his left hand to pull him up, his right hand used as a crutch, but it hurt every second as he hopped the fence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back