• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

Lyrex took the book back, and looked at it, as she tore off the paper and would place it in a massive stack of other drawings, "Give me an idea on what to draw!" She said quietly but excited, she loved taking requests for drawings. (Dorry that this is short going brb

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi smiled happily, "How about your wolf, along with your brothers standing next to it, maybe a moon behind them and trees." She shrugged, she wasn't good at being creative, except when she killed zombies, but she had a small talent. Khaleesi was more of a hunting, hiding, fighting kind of girl, but she did enjoy the little things that were left in her life, which wasn't much, maybe a knife, a cool looking rock, pretty glass, anything small and pretty looking was something she enjoyed, and she also liked drawings, and poems. She didn't write or draw, but she did like them.​
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Lunette braced herself for impact when she saw that the boy couldn't get stopped in time but he had instead skidded of to the right and fell to the ground. She quickly examined the boy. After doing so, she was content that he wasn't in charge of what went down here with all the bodies, though she still wondered why exactly he chased her down even though he didn't seem like he'd hurt her. She held her breath for a moment before taking a hesitant step forward, deciding to check if the boy was okay. In this time she hadn't spotted the girl that was with him catch up with them. So as she stepped forward she froze feeling cold metal touch between her eyes. She froze up, letting her short sighted eyes focus on the girl who was holding the gun there. With a startled expression, she left her bag down before slowly placing her hands behind her head. She had learned ways to conceal her emergency supplies easily in situations like this since being on her own but she didn't even have emergency supplies at the moment she had had so much bad luck lately so there wasn't even much point in attempting. Her eyelids lowered as she looked off to the side, her arms still behind her head "I-I don't have much" she mumbled, her slight stutter coming through, she hoped if she just did what she said they'd leave her alone. They didn't look like meddling people she had seen before but people were so unpredictable now she honestly didn't know what to expect from either of these two.

@p a r a n o i d
thetasfiasco thetasfiasco

"Nothing... nothing... dawaj no...{Come on...}"

A relatively young girl was sitting on an old boat just off the coast of a lake just near a city, with a fishing rod in her hand. She had a bright blue backpack on her back, with a hatchet tied onto the side of it.

The girl seemed to struggle with getting anything to eat, as her face showed anger and slight signs of sadness. Her rations wouldn't last for long, and with each failed attempt at pulling out something from underneath the surface, she made a lot of noise around her, which could attract some unwanted attention. Hunger prevailed, however, and the Pole continued to fish, so far having no luck...

Anyone Anyone

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

As the scene between the two men played out, Shiro felt the pressure and tension levels rising. Or perhaps it was temper, not temperature. At this point, she really could not tell.

Don't get me wrong, Shiro is an incredibly kind person when she wants to be, as well as very patient. However, there was just something about seeing Keon and Zen arguing that really pissed her the fuck off.

"Enough" she snapped, rising quickly from where she knelt on the ground. "You two have been in each other's company for less than 10 minutes and you've already managed to piss me off. Your childish bickering stops right here, right now. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

She stared between the two, her gaze hard and full of fury. It may not have visibly seemed like it, but her aura was darkening and she was ready to kill someone. Putting a hand on her forehead and rubbing it, she closed her eyes and released a heavy sigh.

A groan was then elicited from the platinum-haired female. "I can already feel my blood pressure rising" she said quietly. "I need to get to Nykyrian, and pray that he has my medication."

She stalked over to her horse, stepping up into the stirrups and throwing herself over the saddle. "Now" she said. "Are you two willing to act like big boys and follow me quietly, not dying, or do I need to treat you like infants?"

At the same time, Nykyrian was at the hideout, looking at the road. "They should have been back by now" he said. He then knelt down and pet Guren. "They'll be fine, I'm sure. Isn't that right, girl?"

Nykyrian was one of the few people who knew Guren's true gender. He hadn't yet told Shiro, and rather planned on breaking the news when she had her first litter. But now, they were in the apocalypse.

"Well" he said. "You're a wolf, maybe it can still happen." He chuckled. "That Endo chap seems like a nice lad, doesn't he?" He jokingly asked the canine. "Maybe you two will get along more. Then we can see the look on shiro's face together." Chuckling again, he kissed her head.

"Hey, Jason?" He asked, calling to the man who was with his daughter. "That medication Endo just brought you? Do you need any more of it? When Shiro returns, we could probably try to find other medications like it, or even replicate it given the right equipment." He mused.
Blackrussian Blackrussian

"That Medication.. it keeps my Cancer.. at bay, but sadly does not stop it.. it will never stop it. I will sadly have to pass away because of it, but I will fight, I have fought for years I will not stop now or any time soon, but yes i will need more of it, or Cancer will destroy my brain, but as of now, I am going to continue to have the heart of the warrior! and hold strong for my family..."

Zen listened to Shiro talk, as he would look down stroking Endo's head as he would start heading back to the house, his hands in his pockets, he was now going to just fully ignore Keon, no matter what was said or done, he was just going to ignore him, for the best for everyone, Jason then coughed a few times as he looked at Emily.

"Emily.. Please go.. to the basement.. to get.. some water.. please.." Jason's eyes were shut tightly as he was sweating now, his heart racing, the medication demanded fluids.

SavingStar SavingStar Psychopath Psychopath Blackrussian Blackrussian

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Shiro stood up and went to Jason's side, carrying a flask. "Here" he said, kneeling by the man and extending the object to him. "Take this. Emily should rest as well."

He tilted his head. "I am aware that it will not rid you of the cancer entirely. Only chemotherapy or surgery are proven to be very useful in aiding that." He said. "I was simply asking if you'd like us to retrieve you more of the prescription, in case you run out or lose it."

He stood and retrieved a towel, dampening it and returning. Kneeling back down, he put it on the man's forehead to cool him off from the sweating.

Shiro rode in silence with the two me. As they neared the cabin, she dismounted Morgenstern and went inside. "Nykyrian, Jason? I'm back!" She said, laughing as Guren came to her. "Guren!" She said (still oblivious as to her dog's gender) as Guren ran past her to Endo, barking and licking his ear.

Shiro laughed. "Well hello to you too, doggo." She said sarcastically.

Endo would tackle Guren over, rubbing his nose with hers, smiling softly as the dog playfully bit her snout.

Jason slowly drank the water, as he felt the towel on his head, he hissed a bit, as it was burning his eyes, but knew it was the only way to help him out, as he looked at Them both smiling softly as Zen walked with his hands still in his pockets "Yes Bro.. it back..." Zen kneeled next to Jason holding his brother's hand, "You're alright I know you are.. we uhh.. brought someone else.. I know you might not like it but I guess we are all forming a team of some sort. I hope you will be ok though." Jason coughed a few more times breathing in rapidly, he was going to need more of the medicine if he was going to live.

Keon raised a eyebrow at the sick looking Jason who in his opinion looked just a step away from death's storestep. He had overheard the talk of medication and came to the conclusion from the empty medicine bottles that they were short on supplies.

"What type of medicine does he need?" Keon asked as his crimson eyes stared deeply at the form of Jason.
(Sorry for the crap post)

Jason coughed more and more, as blood spurted from his mouth, Soon a large black wolf would get on his hind legs putting the empty bottle in Keon's hand, It was a prescription medicine that could be found at the Hosptial, Endo barked a few times before returning to the other wolf

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Shiro cleared her throat. "Ah, yes. Jason. This is Keon, he's a dear friend of mine, my former protector when I was in the service as an ambassador."

She then went over to Keon and took the bottle from his hand. Looking at the label, she flipped it over to read the medical term for the drug. Her eyes narrowed.

"Hold on a second" she said. "I've seen this label before." She took the bottle with her and went over to Morgenstern's saddle bsg, opening the flaps and rummaging through it.

Nykyrian raised an eyebrow at the woman and stood up. He glanced over at Keon. "Keon" he said stiffly. "Funny seeing you again."

Shiro returned a few moments later, another bottle in her hand. "I think this is the same stuff" she said. "I encountered a hospital and took anything I thought I may have needed, like medicines and first aid items. I've been reading over its ingredients for a while, I wanted to try to find the lab that's around here and mirror its chemical content to reverse engineer a more effective medication."

She went over to Jason, kneeling in Nykyrian's spot. "Is this it?" She asked, showing him the bottle.

Nykyrian walked over and draped a long, leather duster over Shiro's shoulders. "It's getting cold" he explained when she gave him a questioning look. "I wouldn't want to offend your boyfriend" he glared at Kepn, "by performing our typical sleeping arrangements."

Shiro rolled her eyes and went back to Jason, removing the towel and putting a cool hand on his forehead.

Guren whined a bit when Endo left, but peeked up on his return. She yipped and pounced Endo, looking down at him and panting.

Jason coughed multiple times, as he gripped something hard that wouldn't break, he was on death's door, and without the medicine, it wouldn't be too long before he leaves the world, his eyes shakingly open as he nods quickly, "Ja Ja Medicine Ja.." He tried to grab it, but his body was so pain filled it was like hell just to do so, tears would run down his eyes, as he tried to beg for help, to be honest, he wanted to end his life at this point, the pain was horrible "Help.. help... please..." Jason gently grabbed Shiro's wrist, as he tried to contain the pain.

Zen would cringe seeing his brother suffering so much and turned away a bit his arm across his own stomach, as he looked at the ground cursing in Japanese.

Endo's tail wagged as he rolled over, licking Guren's face a few times as he was standing over her playfully biting her wanting to play around with her.

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

As soon as Jason grabbed her wrist, Shiro's face morphed into one of horror. She was not scared of Jason, no. Not scared of him or the fact that he was gripping her wrist just a bit too tightly.

No, she was horrified at what she saw. She hadn't known Jason for long, but she had already gathered that Jason was not typically the type to cry. Not unless he had to. It's what reminded Shiro of herself.

"Shhh, ich bin hier" she said gently, stroking his hair to keep it out of his face. She seemed....kind, caring. Almost...motherly.

"Ja," she said in German. "Ja, hier. Nimm es einfach, jetzt.*" She looked to Nykyrian, who handed her a bottle of water.

Helping Jason to sit up a bit, as to not drown with the water in his current position, Shiro tilted his head back slightly. She placed a dose upon his tongue and put the bottle to his lips, urging him to take the medication.

She continued to talk to him in German, offering gentle encouragements and incentives to keep going. She spoke of how she would take his pain for him if she could, since she didn't want Emily to have to see her father like this.

Nykyrian wayched on silently. He glanced over to Endo and Guren.

Guren was panting and wagging her tail. She leaned down and licked Guren's nose, cocking her head to the right as she came back up, waiting for his next move.

Translations (German)
Ich bin heir=I'm here
Ja=Yes
Nimm es einfach, Jetzt =Take it easy,now

(Opps I thought I PM that lol)

"Nykyrian" Keon said as he gave a slight head nod of acknowledgement, he had meet only Nykyrian once and that was for him to evaluate if he had the skills and requirements to take care of Shiro in his absence. While the mission was over Keon had......grown slightly attached to Shiro and had to make sure her next bodyguard fit his requirements.

Keon then turned his gaze to the nearly dead Jason who was fighting with every fiber of his being to stay away from deaths cold clutches. 'Even with the medication he's just going to get worse and eventually the prescriptions will no longer work once the cancer has adapted to the medicine.

His once steel eyes began to soften at Shiro who was trying desperately to comfort the poor man. 'It seems she's grown slightly attached to him' Keon thought as he heard the soothing words that escaped from Shiro lips to the distraught Zen.

(Opps I thought I PM that lol)

"Nykyrian" Keon said as he gave a slight head nod of acknowledgement, he had meet only Nykyrian once and that was for him to evaluate if he had the skills and requirements to take care of Shiro in his absence. While the mission was over Keon had......grown slightly attached to Shiro and had to make sure her next bodyguard fit his requirements.

Keon then turned his gaze to the nearly dead Jason who was fighting with every fiber of his being to stay away from deaths cold clutches. 'Even with the medication he's just going to get worse and eventually the prescriptions will no longer work once the cancer has adapted to the medicine.

His once steel eyes began to soften at Shiro who was trying desperately to comfort the poor man. 'It seems she's grown slightly attached to him' Keon thought as he heard the soothing words that escaped from Shiro lips to the distraught Zen.
//it was Jason *wink* she's trying to soothe his pain and get him to take the meds //

Jason slowly took the medicine as it went down his throat, but like Keon said, it was alright to late for the medication to save him, as he continued to cough, his breath becoming short, his body starting to fail, as he looked around for Emily, he needed to see her one last time before he left, he needed to see his Daughter, as he gripped Shiro's wrist a bit tighter "Emily... Emily!" He gasped harshly trying to get the word out "P..P.Please..E..E..Emily..." Tears continued to run down his eyes, they slowly turned to blood, he was at his last straw, and nothing could pull him back, but he had been fighting for years, over 13 years to be exact, it just happened that his fight, was now gone.

That was when, Lyrex with tear filled eyes walked from the Basement, watching her brother die right then and there, but Jason wasn't going to give up, not until he said goodbye to his daughter, not until he saw her one last time.

Psychopath Psychopath SavingStar SavingStar Blackrussian Blackrussian

He stared at her while she spoke, observing every work carefully "Why did they try to kill you. Then again it is the Apocalypse" He frowned looking at the door. He tries to keep the zombies off with a fence. they ignore it for the most part, but he runs electricity through the fence while he powers his tools. "But this place is sturdy, able to resist zombies pushing up on it so i just stay here. Going out every once and a while for supplies. Like you found me doing"
Mira
Mira smiled some at him and looked down some. "Long story... Stole a few things... Blah, blah, blah..." She said leaning against the wall though jumping when she heard the zombies. Though she was reassured when it was mentioned that the house was pretty sturdy. "That's good, and quite smart. You have a nice thing going for you. If it's okay with you, I'll stay here... And, help you out some when you need it.
Lappi Lappi

Emily
Emily's heart raced as she stared at her father. She didn't know what to think about this. How to respond. How to react in general. She just stood there, holding her hands close to her chest. She couldn't even cry, despite his condition. She was in shock, not wanting to loose her father. Her eyes slowly fell to the ground. Her hands clenched into fists. She stared at her father as her eyes slowly started to water. She stumbled forwards, falling to her knees and putting her head on his chest. She gripped his hand hard, not wanting to let go of it. "Daddy... Please... Don't..." She muttered. Tears stained his chest, and even made her hair wet some because of where it was. Using her free hand she pushed it back. "Don't leave me daddy.. please I need you. Don't leave me alone in this world daddy..." Her lips quivered at every word she spoke. Her hand shaking in his. She couldn't take it. She couldn't handle this.
SavingStar SavingStar

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Shiro looked down at Jason. She, too, had realized that it was too late. His body, after thirteen years of fighting, was beginning to resist the medication. His body was failing, and he was now on his death bed.

Unfortunately, Shiro had seen this before. Years ago, she was at the bedside of her sister as she too shut down and exited the world. It was painful for her, and it still was.

She hadn't realized that she had started to stare at his hand on her wrist, nor did it register that she had begun to tremble. Her breathing had hitched, and she was sucked into her thoughts.

"-ro. Shiro!" Nykyrian's voice broke her from her trance. "Shiro. You need to look at me." He brought her chin up to look at him. "Calm down. You're shaking."

Shiro just shook her head. She couldn't. "It's...just like her... I can't unsee that."

Nykyrian looked at Keon. Supporting a Shiro that was going into shock, he walked her over to him. "She's going into shock. Take her and go find a way to calm her down. I'll stay here until you do." He said.

Slowly, he transfered Shiro's weight to Keon to support. The female was still out of it, shaking. Nykyrian noticed that she had gone pale and was breaking into a cold sweat.

"Woah, okay. She doesn't look too good. Keon, go now." He turned to Guren and snapped, pointing at them. Guren barked and followed, going to make sure his mistress was alright.

Keon gently wrapped a arm around Shiro and was shocked to find out just how cold and the extent of her shaking was. "Come on Shiro let's head upstairs" Keon whispered in a calm voice as he slowly began to navigate her upstairs making sure she did see the current state Jason was in, in fear that it may break her heart.

With Shiro pressed tightly against his side Keon lead her up the creaky steps and into what he believe to be the master bedroom of the house, who it belong to didn't matter to Keon for he had a distressed friend on his hands.

Sighing after he had managed to sit the shivering Shiro on the edge of the bed Keon did the one thing he had not done for a long time. He pulled Shiro in tightly allowing her head to rest on his chest as he slowly began stroke and pet her silk hair. "It's ok Shiro, there was nothing you could have done to change the current events, they where determined long before you ever met Jason" Keon whispered out in a gentle tone as he continued to stroke and commufrt the distressed Shiro.

'The world is a cold place'

Jason's eyes slowly started to shut, as it was now a battle not of the Body, but of the Mind and the Soul, The last Frontier, the Frontlines, the Charge into Victory or Defeat, and he was not going to lose.. not yet. Death might come for all, but it was not going to come for him, he made a promise a solid vow that he would keep fighting until his body was either stripped of himself, or he was the food of the creatures that roamed outside.

Zen slowly walked over to Emily, and pulled her into a hug, but made her look at Jason, He pointed to his chest, how he was still breathing though his eyes were closed, and it looked like he was gone, "We just have to keep the faith... With Faith.. the spirit of the Dragon will burn in him.. he will not die.. not yet, my brother has been fighting thirteen years, you know this Emily.. he will not stop.. he will not give up.. this Disgusting vermin that lives in his body we call Cancer.. will be chased from him, I know this for certian.. but all it will take is his body to rest.. and so I will go and get medicine.."

"Do you remember the stories, Emily? of the Three Front War? Well, that is what is going on with him... His Body has lost its will to fight, but the Mind and the Spirit continue strong, I will go to the Hosptial, and get the things we need to give his Body the desire to fight back.. and I promise you. Jason will get up from that Couch, he will walk from Death's door, to live another day.." HE slowly drew his Katana as he walked out of the house knowing he would encounter the deadly words that scattered the earth.. but he wasn't Afraid to, he had a mission and soldiers see their missions to the end.

"Endogeny.. you stay here boy... keep them safe... I know you will.." Zen softly stroked his creatures head, as he made his way to the Hospital, He was determined to get what he needed.

Lyrex slowly walked over to Jason, tears running down her eyes, as she kneeled next to Jason, and would look at him, "Brother.. please... you have to hold out... for all of us..." She looked at Emily, smiling softly, as she gave her back a gentle rub, before looking back to the Man who fights between life and death was still going, but was it going strong? Or was he slowly fading, that was only found in his mind, and as the matter of the fact stands, he is winning, or more. Holding the lines.

The footsteps of the running Brother, the "Red Dragon" Could be heard as Zen quickly ran into the house, a bag of Medical supplies, as he laid them down quickly and got to work, Injection Jason with the essentials to jumpstart his body, "Adrenaline... step one.. get his heartbeat back up... Step two Cannabis Oils' which have been proven to kill Cancer cells, this will give his body more fighting ground... Step three.. a small injection of blood, to help his heart start regulating.. and step four... Silence.."

Almost as if time had slowed down, Jason's eyes soon opened as he took a long painful breath, as he held his chest, almost cursing his head off, as he gripped Emily's hand tight but not painfully, "G..Gott...F..fuck!" He continued to take heavy breaths, he was ready to fight, to continue, for years, for centuries if needed, he slowly looked at Emily, and the Others giving a soft smile as he shakingly sat up, with the help of Zen. "Don't worry now. My Daughter.." He hugged her wrapping his arms around her head, "I told you I would not stop fighting until the end.. and I won't stop now.." Though the only thing that couldn't change was the effect it had on his eyes, but he could learn to adjust to it.

SavingStar SavingStar Blackrussian Blackrussian Psychopath Psychopath

Mira
Mira smiled some at him and looked down some. "Long story... Stole a few things... Blah, blah, blah..." She said leaning against the wall though jumping when she heard the zombies. Though she was reassured when it was mentioned that the house was pretty sturdy. "That's good, and quite smart. You have a nice thing going for you. If it's okay with you, I'll stay here... And, help you out some when you need it.
Lappi Lappi

Emily
Emily's heart raced as she stared at her father. She didn't know what to think about this. How to respond. How to react in general. She just stood there, holding her hands close to her chest. She couldn't even cry, despite his condition. She was in shock, not wanting to loose her father. Her eyes slowly fell to the ground. Her hands clenched into fists. She stared at her father as her eyes slowly started to water. She stumbled forwards, falling to her knees and putting her head on his chest. She gripped his hand hard, not wanting to let go of it. "Daddy... Please... Don't..." She muttered. Tears stained his chest, and even made her hair wet some because of where it was. Using her free hand she pushed it back. "Don't leave me daddy.. please I need you. Don't leave me alone in this world daddy..." Her lips quivered at every word she spoke. Her hand shaking in his. She couldn't take it. She couldn't handle this.
SavingStar SavingStar
Scratching the back of his neck, "Sure, Though there still are some problems here. Main one's being food, bandits, and gas leaks" he says the last on uneasily. "Anyway. We need to go out again soon. Not enough rain to keep the rain barrels full. And dying from thirst is uncomfortable" he says going to his bag and unzipping it revealing a welder, heat cutter, 3 gallon gas tank, and a flamethrower. He switches out the gas tank for another one nearby and goes to the door. "Want to come with or stay here?"

After some time of not catching anything, the girl decided to just leave it, and decided to head towards the nearest town out there... which was by the lake... hopefully no one heard that she was fishing, so she could focus on one thing only.. getting some refreshments in her food supply.

Margaret got out of the boat she was in, and started to walk towards the road, to soon follow it towards the nearest building she could see. She did wield her hatchet she was always carrying, so she hoped no one would come up to her.

Anyone Anyone

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Shiro's trembling picked up the pace. At this point, one would practically be able to see the vibrations of the girl's body, each one bringing her closer and closer to a mental collapse.

She racked her mind, hoping to god that she could find a way to speak, to get her feelings out onto the world. When she finally did, her demeanor had totally changed.

"You weren't there, Keon" she said coldly, her voice hard and cracking. "You didn't see what I did."

She looked down at her hands. Her voice returned to its normal forlorn tone. "You didn't have to sit there by her bedside, holding her hand as if it were your only lifeline, as she choked to death. You didn't try to save her...Only to realize that you were too late. You didn't...You didn't have to..." she choked on her words. "You didn't kill your sister. I did, all because I didn't FUCKING know what to do!"

Her voice cracked, and she brought her knees to her chest. She wrapped her fingers into her hair, hiding her face in her elbows.

"You didn't have to give birth to a baby only three months later that got all the genes from your mother, who looked exactly like what you had just lost."

And with that, she broke. She let some tears spill over, finally grieving for everything she'd lost.

"You had just left, Keon. You didn't know how much I needed you after that. Takashi was gone for a while after that. I was alone. And Nykyrian just...he wasn't you." She said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back