• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

Khaleesi shook her head at the girl who pushed past her, she rolled her eyes and slowly walked up to the girl who was hiding behind a tree, she laughed lightly and then walked around the tree, looking dead ahead at the boys, and the dogs. The dogs looked nice, kinda. That had that protective feeling around them, the feeling of safety. They had the eyes of kindness and fury. "What lovely dogs." She mumbled, knowing that one of their attentions would have been pulled over to her direction. She smiled softly, taking slow, easy, coll and collective steps, knowing that she could hurt them if they tried to hurt her, that was one thing the girl didn't understand, people were dangerous. Her hand was clutching onto her bat, which was still placed on her shoulder.​
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 and B BlueClover

Lyrex watched her step forward and announce herself "idiot.." She mumbled and drew her Automag V loading the 50. Cal shells, and moved out from behind the tree, she knew human can be dangerous, but she had the ability to believe that anyone had the right to be judged fairly, she looked at the dogs, seeing two of them were very either protective or violent she couldn't tell which, she then noticed the two males, she just slightly tilted her head, as she just kept the large handgun in her grip.

She tried to hold back a giggle, to her they both looked like her wolf Endogeny.. she really missed that wolf.

PixieDusts PixieDusts And B BlueClover

~Carl Davis~
dale_Old_man_walking_Dead.jpg
[

|Age: 68
|Mood: Alert/Happy
|Directed to: B BlueClover KishouArima737 KishouArima737 PixieDusts PixieDusts and anyone else

Carl sat their and chuckled slightly as he heard the distinct sound of objects falling and crashing onto the rubble street, which was soon followed by the incoherent mumbles of the stranger. It held a sense of inocente to it. In times like these simple mistakes as those could cost you your life.

"You not a nimble one are you?" Keon chuckled out as he leaned over and grabbed his George Hoenig's Rotary Action Rifle
that he had left resting against the large cracked rock to his left; in times like these one couldn't be to safe in times like these. He felt a sense of familiar when he grabbed the rifle, it was his father's father rifle, one that was past on from generation to generation, a family token if you thought about it. He still remembered the day when he recieved the rifle. He was 12 and he had just came back from wrestling with his bothers in the mood pits in the forest. He remember his father presenting it to him in all it's gleemering and shinning glory and most importantly, he remembered the look of shock and excitement that had dominated his young face when he held it for the first time.

"If I where you boy I best be running home, night is approaching and things get bad at night" Carl said as he slowly began to head back to the direction of his home. Bailey and a niko emerged from their positions running to catch up to their owner not carrying they had given their position away to the strangers.

"Hey, small panel or not, that's a great idea. I'm surprised others have thought of that." She said quietly before trailing off for a moment. "Well, I suppose that I can't say much, you're the first living person I've seen in..." She tapped her foot. "Two months?" Her eyes trailed around his home once more before smiling some. "Thanks, but I think I'm good. I'll keep up on that offer though, might be useful in the future." She said with a wink before leaning against the wall. A yawn escaping her lips. "Glad that you're not crazy. Last person I met tried to kill me. So... I ran..." She giggles.
Lappi Lappi
He stared at her while she spoke, observing every work carefully "Why did they try to kill you. Then again it is the Apocalypse" He frowned looking at the door. He tries to keep the zombies off with a fence. they ignore it for the most part, but he runs electricity through the fence while he powers his tools. "But this place is sturdy, able to resist zombies pushing up on it so i just stay here. Going out every once and a while for supplies. Like you found me doing"

Khaleesi watched as she stranger began to walk away, "Not all bad things happen in the dark." She said with a soft grin. She wasn't much of a talker, but that was when she turned around and saw the girl. Yeah she yelled at her, yeah she was mad, but at the same time the little girl was small, and she just missed the ones she cared for, Khaleesi could relate, the girl probably hated her anyways. She giggled softly, not knowing what to say and then awaited for the girl to be ready to leave. It wasn't that Khaleesi wanted to go with the girl, it was more of she wanted to make sure she got there safely, and if her brothers and dog weren't there then maybe Khaleesi could be there to help her cope? She knew how it felt to lose someone you cared for, so she was ready for the worst of it.

Khaleesi never talked about her life, and probably never would. She wouldn't talk about her friends, her family, her house, her pets, her school, none of it. Maybe she would say a few things, like how she got her scars and stuff like that, but nothing about her life life. Nothing about where she came from and who made her the way she is now.​
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 B BlueClover Blackrussian Blackrussian

Lyrex was already walking away from the group, she stuffed her Mag V into her back holster, and placed her hands in her pockets as she remained silent walking towards Zen's house, she blinked a few times, as she then pulled out the Butterfly knife he gave her, and slowly she started to spin it around, never letting it open, never letting it click but spun it around as a way to keep her mind off of things.

What most people wouldn't realise is, she doesn't hate, she never hates, she might get mad for a few seconds, but most of the time it isn't her fault that she was yelled at, as per this case, she continued to slowly spin the Butterfly knife around, all she wants is her family back, So she has to remain determined to get through this,

She slowly looked back at Khaleesi, "Aren't you coming?"

PixieDusts PixieDusts

IMG_0046.JPG

The Storyteller

Interactions: Blackrussian Blackrussian PixieDusts PixieDusts KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Mentions:

Special Thanks: Jpax for BBCode

Zombies: 0

The Storyteller continued the process of stuffing the books away. He then heard the sound of others, looking back with wide eyes. Venus moved under his arm for comfort at all the sudden new faces. Meanwhile, their master was quiet, not knowing what to say.

Then the group started to disband and the old man talked about getting home. "Right....home...." The man mumbled at the thought of night, he'd usually hide out on the top floor of a building. He put the bag on his back and looked around, tapping the machete on his side to make sure it was still there. The two dogs got up from their place, getting ready to follow their master.

He stared at her while she spoke, observing every work carefully "Why did they try to kill you. Then again it is the Apocalypse" He frowned looking at the door. He tries to keep the zombies off with a fence. they ignore it for the most part, but he runs electricity through the fence while he powers his tools. "But this place is sturdy, able to resist zombies pushing up on it so i just stay here. Going out every once and a while for supplies. Like you found me doing"
(Did she die?)

Khaleesi watched the semi young, semi old man. He seemed like he was looking for something. She shook her head softly, hearing the words of the young girl. "Y-yeah!" She hollered over her shoulder. Her eyes slowly were set back on the man before she pulled them away, spinning around on her heals. The men didn't seem very... frightening, but the younger looking boy seemed confused almost? Anyways! Khaleesi just shook it off, shaking her head with the thought.

Khaleesi slowly caught up with Lyrex, keeping her head low, her mouth shut. She didn't know what to say, and with it being dark she didn't want to say anything. So honestly, Khaleesi's energy level was higher than before, she was awake now, but her thoughts seemed to be pulling her into a dream of some sort. She growled to herself, trying to push them away.​
B BlueClover KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Lyrex continued to walk as she soon entered the outer city stopping as she turned around looking at her "It is just down the street from here. it won't be too much longer.. we will have to sneak through the basement though, if those other people are still in the house, I would rather be hidden than out in the open where we could be spotted.. thanks for coming with me. I know this was probably a less than desirable trip for you.."

The Female rolled her eyes a bit, as she started walking down the street heading to her brother's house, her shoes softly tapping the concrete, she looked back and forth scanning the area, making sure no Zombies wherein bound.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi sighed heavily as the girl rolled her eyes. She looked around, her bat steadily in hand. She wasn't sure how they were going to go in through the basement, unless there was a door to the basement. She smiled lightly and then turned her head, watching the land for zombies. Oh how much she wanted to drive her bat into the skull of a zombie, to watch the blood.. and we're going to stop there. She gigged to herself, being as quiet as she can, her feet padding the ground like kitten paws.​
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Lyrex continued to walk along, heading towards her house, as she ran then at full sprint, her feet quiet, but fast, as she slid on the ground right through the window she broke earlier, landing int the basement with a soft thud, as she looked around to make sure no one was in the basement at all, she smiled a bit, and would get a new piece of glass ready to repair, the window but waited, just in case Khaleesi followed her.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi watched as the girl took of sprinting. She laughed softly, taking off in the same direction, that was until she slid into a window. Khaleesi stopped by the window and looked it, it was completely broken and Lyrex was standing around in the basement. She stood there for a minute before she slowly climbed in. Smiling softly she dusted off her jacket and pants and looked around. "It's nice." She mumbled, still being as quiet as she could when she walked around.​

"Thank you.." She spoke softly, "It is a finished basement.. since this is basically my room, ever well.. that is a story for another day, but anyways, there is a second basement that you can go into, it's full of weapons, I know you like your bat but if you were ever wanting a new weapon you could get one, I am going to just keep an ear out.. I think Jason, Endo.. and those others are upstairs still." Lyrex sat in a bean bag, as she sighed softly waiting to be told that she could go upstairs, but she didn't know anything that was going on.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi heard weapons and her eyes beamed with love. She liked looking, she liked playing with weapons, but that should be for another time considering something weird may happen upstairs. Slowly the girl sat down in front of Lyrex and smiled, "You know how you said for another day? Well we have nothing else to do, why don't you tell me aout your room."

"Well... when my brother saved me from a gang.. that he didn't even know the names of, he had brought me here, and now I lived with him, I didn't like the one room upstairs.. it was too small.. and he said that if someone opened fire on the house, that the bullets could hit me much easier than it could, if I was down here.. in the basement.. so well with small arm twisting.. he furnished it, He brought down a Bed.. he carpeted the floor, and made the walls all nice and clean."

She looked around at the room, there were little trinkets everywhere, dolls, replicas, and toys that she liked to play with, "Well.. this is the outcome really. it's nice... and quiet, comfy, it fits me perfectly.. and plus with a basement full of guns, if anyone did get down here. I would be more than able to fight them off, though sadly most of the guns that are in there, are not really real, there just collectible replicas."

She pulled her knees into her chest, "And now.. since the Zombies attacked. I just wait in here. silently watching them go by.. waiting for the day this ends... and I can come out.. and be in the real world." She let out a soft sigh, it was a really nice room, perfect size for her, and very comfy, almost like a haven in this dark and depressing world.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

~Carl Davis~
dale_Old_man_walking_Dead.jpg
[

|Age: 68
|Mood: Anoyed
|Directed to: B BlueClover
|Indirectly to: KishouArima737 KishouArima737 PixieDusts PixieDusts
and anyone else

As carl continued his journey he couldn't help but feel as if he was being stared at. Craning his head his oak eyes stared at the dark chocolate eye shadow of Bailey....."No I'm not bringing them home" Carl grumbled as he continued to walk home trying his best not to look at those angry dark eyes that belonged to one Bailey. Though he efforts brought up only failures as Bailey had lunged infront of him staring old Carl down. "There not my concern Bailey.......So what if there young!!!!! This is a cruel world!!!!! Yes I know I'm sounding like s hypercrip........your not going to let this go are you?" Carl groaned out as he glanced at Bailey eyes once again, only to see a fierce stubbornness in them.

"UGH FINE YOU WIN!!!.......HEY KID GET OVER HERE!!!!!" Carl screamed out not caring at this point that he had most likely given away his position to the walkers. Carl refused to face Bailey because he knew, the moment he did he would see a cheesy infuriating smirk spread across her face.

Last edited:
Khaleesi listened closely to Lyrex. She smiled at the sight of the room, there were many small things in this room.It looked like it fit perfectly for a small child, which Lyrex was. She giggled lightly at the thought of fake guns, and then once the girl got quiet and pulled her knees up to her chest, she shut her mouth, looking into her eyes.

"This may never end..." She said very softly. "This is the real world... And maybe one day we can go out and not worry about zombies, yes, but for now, that's all we have to worry about, that and certain humans." She slowly placed her hand on the girl's arm. "Even though this may be home for the rest of your life, at least you have a family to help you through it."

Khaleesi realized she sounded stupid and then looked around, "I hope your brothers are okay."

She gave a small nod, as she smiled back at Khaleesi, "Well... to be honest. I think they both will be alright.. there tough, very strong.. there both veterans so they know there nack with weapons, and with fighting, I wouldn't be surprised if they are upstairs right now enjoying some Noodles.. but like I said there are other people in the house at the moment. I heard their voices earlier. I don't want to go up there.. just in case. .and I know Zen would want me to be safe.."

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi just nodded to Lyrex's words. She grinned softly. "So has it always just been you and your brothers? Or did you once have a sister?" She smiled happily, thinking of ways to torture the girl with laughter. She wasn't much for fun, but at this moment she was bored, they would try to stay quiet, but she knew they would make some kind of noise if they started to rough house or something, other than sit there and talk about life.

Khaleesi looked at the girl with a smile, of course she didn't know what to say, but at the same time she wanted to say so much. She wanted to tell the girl that she was brave and smart, but didn't know how to word it without it sounding weird.​

"Well, no sadly I do not have any sisters, I just have four brothers." She chuckled a bit, "Ospin, Zen, Jason, Keon. They are all my siblings, Ospin.. though sadly..." She looked at the ground, "He died... at birth.. he was too thin.. and weak.. to survive.. at least that is what I was told." She wiped her eyes of potential tears, as she crossed her legs, her hands on her ankles, as she looked at Khaleesi, "Besides that, it has just been me and Zen. Jason.. doesn't even know about me. he has no clue I exist because Zen kept me hidden of course to protect me. I bet if he saw him me, he would be very surprised to hear that I am his sister."

She smiled softly, as she would pull out a Rubix cube, and started to spin it around, only soft clicks being heard as she solved it in a matter of minutes, "I have some drawing books if you get bored of talking. that's what I do when I'm down here.." She took her own drawing book and started to draw Khaleesi, looking at her once and a while.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi nodded at the girl as she talked. Honestly she didn't know what she was going to do. The girl hadn't been around kids for a long time so it was weird being around such a young child. She sighed softly before she noticed Lyrex's eyes looking up from her. She smiled softly and then shook her head, "What?" She asked with a faint blush, anything could make this girl blush. She giggled lightly and then looked around, playing with a piece of string on her ripped jeans. Her leather boots and leather jacket made her look like a child who was born a biker. Khaleesi looked very young for her age, being very short with her long, colorful hair. She hummed a soft melody, not looking up from her ripped jeans. Other than that she looked very happy, happier than she should be in this crazy world.​

Lyrex would let out a hiss when she moved, "Nein! no moving!" Her pencil continued to glide across her paper, getting ever faster as she finished up smiling, slowly she turned her drawing book around, it was a perfect pencil portrait of Khaleesi, every detail would fit her description, She rubbed the back of her head softly, as she blushed herself, she was embarrassed of her drawing skills, and always scolded herself, "I know it might be horrible, I am not good at drawing.." She would in a way flinch waiting to hear what Khaleesi had to say about the young girl's drawings.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi rolled her eyes as the girl hissed at her. She smiled softly and then when the book was turned around, she pulled it away from Lyrex and looked at it closely. The girl had crazy mad drawing skills. It looked amazing. She smiled happily and then giggled lightly, looking at the portrait. "I really like it." She said and then slowly handed it back, "You're really good at drawing." She smiled more and more, other than a girl just drew an amazing drawing, she looked really happy in the drawing, and that was something Khaleesi wasn't used to, being happy. More of an anger, upset kind of girl. She did wonder if Lyrex's brothers were okay, and she also wondered what they would think of her, especially with bloody clothes and a bloody bat.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back