• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

Lyrex slowly stood up, and would use her M1911 to take out multiple Zombies, the 50 cal shells where for the heavy targets, as she quickly reloaded and continued to fire, she showed no negative emotions towards the Zombies, more just put them to rest as quick as possible, not wasting time with violent kills, just shots to the head, She soon finished up the Zombies on her side of the car and turned around to see what Khaleesi was up to, she looked at her, and still believed in her, that someday she would become a calmer spirit, but at the moment she focused on surviving..

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi was playing around, giggling and spinning, swinging the bat into mulitple zombie heads. She seemed so alive and so happy, just, waiting for something to pop and just, excite her even more. She smiled very softly and then turned her head, looking at the girl. Not many zombies were dead, maybe 10 ish. She looked at Lyrex and giggled, waving softly. "Ready to go?" She asked in a loving, sweet voice, placing the bloody bat on her shoulder. She wasn't in the mood to fight back at the old house, but after thinking about her family everything came to life. She swung her bat playfully before placing it on her shoulder again, walking over to the car and picking up her bag, placing it on her back once more, ready to head to her brothers' place, ready to kill anything that gets in her way.​
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Lyrex holstered her two guns, as she continued to walk a bit of her pissed off at Khaleesi, she had family that died to Zombies even friends.. but she somehow had the integrity to still consider them as poor lost souls, who were thrown into a horrible circumstance, she looked back a bit, but became rather silent, as she crossed her arms and continued to walk.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Mira
"Ahh, I see, landlords are a pain in the arse." She chuckled some and looked around his home. It was nice, she had to admit. Especially for what it was. She walked inside and got a good look around she turned to him and leaned against a wall. "Oh, so you run off of solar!" She said with a smile. "That's really smart." She said biting her lip gently. She wasn't necessarily trying to be flirtatious, it was more of her studying the area a little more. And, being a teacher previously, she found his source of energy used in a time like this quite smart.
Lappi Lappi

Mira
"Ahh, I see, landlords are a pain in the arse." She chuckled some and looked around his home. It was nice, she had to admit. Especially for what it was. She walked inside and got a good look around she turned to him and leaned against a wall. "Oh, so you run off of solar!" She said with a smile. "That's really smart." She said biting her lip gently. She wasn't necessarily trying to be flirtatious, it was more of her studying the area a little more. And, being a teacher previously, she found his source of energy used in a time like this quite smart.
Lappi Lappi
He shrugged "It's a small solar panel. It only powers enough to charge batteries. For all my tools I still have to use a generator. But at a time like this, people never really flocked to your neighborhood Auto shop go buy batteries. So I just grabbed 3 off a shelf and loaded em up in my car... Unfortunately that car in an lake now. But that was months ago." He takes a breath. "Well... Your free to use any of my tools or other weapons if you need to. I don't recommend using the flamethrowers. They have a habit of exploding if you don't know what your doing" he points to his bandaged burned arms.

~Carl Davis~
dale_Old_man_walking_Dead.jpg
[

|Age: 68
|Mood: Alert/Happy
|Directed to: B BlueClover and anyone else

Brown oak colored eyes that reflected the wisdom and knowledge they've acquired through the so called journey of life starred at the setting sun with a reminiscing look, they began to wonder what the next day will bring. Would this be the last sunset he had the pleasure of witnessing? Would he finally be turned by the abominations that pushed mankind to the very brink of extinction and now lay claim to this world with a cold, mangled dead fist? Would the last thing he gazes at be the cold, gray eyes of one of the abominations as they sink their decayed rotten teeth into his flesh and spill his very life blood across the cracked and rubble streets below? These were the morbid thoughts that one, Carl Davis was thinking about. It was days likes these, alone, with only himself and his loyal dogs to keep him company did he begin to wonder how his life would be snuffed out. Carl was no fool, he knew full well that his chances of dying from bandits or those abominations was more probable then dying of natural causes.

Deciding enough of these sad thoughts, he broke his gaze from the sunset and instead focused his ancient eyes upon the warped piece of wood that laid firmly grasped within his hand. Whittling had always been a pastime for Carl, but now it was a means to keep him sane and escape the death and sadness that now consumed this world. It allowed him to escape this world if only temporarily. When he whittled he was free from all this strife and heart ache and instead teleported to the past, his old home to be accurate. Back to a time where he would simply sit on his front porch, a nice cold glass by his side as the suns rays bathed his body in a gentle and loving warmth, he then began to whittle away as the birds sung their songs to each other in a language only know to them. But all good things much come to a end; once the task was done and the sculpture was born Carl was teleported back to this dim, depressing world.

As his gaze upon the wood became more intense, everything else began to slowly fade away leaving only him and the piece of wood in his hand. There was only one thought now on Carl's mind and it wasn't survival or his death; no, it was something so simple and pure that it brought warmth to his body and a smile to his face.

"What shall you blossom into I wonder?"

Last edited:
Khaleesi nudged Lyrex and smiled, "I can see it in your eyes and by the way you kill them that you don't want them to die." She said softly. The young girl was smart, and very sweet, but if she lived the way she did she may not be going anywhere in life. Khaleesi was angry and hateful to the world, not just to the Zombies. She hated the way nature would destroy things, she hated the way the world decided to create a virus, she hated the way her life was taken from her and she had no say so in it. Khaleesi tried to stay happy, she tried to be nice, she tried to be funny, but she wasn't very good at it. She scared a lot of people, being short, rude, and creative with the way she killed things seemed to scare people away.

"Listen... If your brothers don't like me, or won't let me stay, don't argue with them." She finally said, smiling at the girl. She did want to be alone, but it was nice having a... Younger sister? Around to keep her from going over board. It wasn't that Khaleesi had already made Lyrex her family, it was more of, Lryex saved her life, so she might as well be nice, might as well try to get along with her.​

"I... it just. it's not fair.. to treat them like they wanted this.. that they desired to be mindless slaughtering machines.. that's why I chose guns.. because with guns they die in a shot.. maybe two.. but there dead. I don't have to beat them like you do. I don't have to attack them to have them die.." She sighed a bit, as slowly she looked at Khaleesi.

"Trust me. Zen is going to adore you.. since he is just a psychotic and violent as you are.. you two will become best friends without a doubt.." The small female continued to walk, her hands now in her pockets, "Hm?" She looked around swearing she heard someone speak, but she had no clue who it could have been "Did you hear that? it sounded.. like a... older person...."

Direct Interaction: PixieDusts PixieDusts
Non Direct Interaction: Blackrussian Blackrussian

Khaleesi smiled as the girl talked. She had met someone like Lyrex before, someone who didn't want to hurt the zombies, someone who only wanted peace. She giggled lightly at the beating them for them to die. "I only do what I do, so i don't take it out on the living." She mumbled, watching the young girl walk beside her. She had placed her bat in a hole so that her hands were free, but it was easy for her to grab if needed. Once the girl began to talk about her brother she laughed lightly, smiling brightly. "Your brother sounds like a smart man." Was all she said.

The words were faint, yet she could hear them somewhere. She looked around, her hand slowly sliding down to grab the bat's handle. She looked over to Lyrex and then shrugged, moving forward a little faster. "Maybe it was just the wind playing tricks?" She asked, kinda unsure on what to say or do about it.​

"Hmm... maybe..." Lyrex continued to walk forward before letting out a soft chuckle "My brother is smart.. but his psychosis gets the better of him that is for sure, he sometimes gets too angry to think straight, and there are sometimes that he will kill and attack those he cares about when he becomes a psychopath.."

Lyrex looked around a bit, now hearing no one speaking, she shrugged it off and continued to walk forward, she placed her hands in her pockets, she looked over at Khaleesi, "So.. what now do you want to talk about.. we still have a few miles to go, but we will soon be there.."

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi growled at the words, 'A few more miles' She hated walking, she hated the sound of walking, because thing girl was lazy as hell. She didn't want to do anything. She wanted to sit down, relax, eat chocolate, be fat and lazy, and just not care about the world anymore. She continued to walk along the road, looking mad, but more upset and lazy then anything. She looked around and then sighed as she picked up her pace. "If it's gonna take up a while then I'm speeding this up!" She said with some excitement. She really didn't wanna be miles away, that's too long...​

IMG_0046.JPG

The Storyteller

Interactions: Blackrussian Blackrussian

Mentions:

Special Thanks: Jpax for BBCode

Zombies: 0

The storyteller had continued his wandering for quite some time. He stuck to the shadows, the slightest moan or groan would cause him to jump or hide. He couldn't take a chance, all he had were books and a machete. That wasn't the best of equipment.

Then he heard the voice of a man, his body tensed and his instincts told him to grip the machete hilt. He followed the direction of the sound until he got to the figure carving away. The Storyteller stood a good distance though attempted to peer at the figure. It was a old man, this caused him to relax slightly but that was it. He decided to watch, wondering the mans journey that led him to staring at the dimming light.

Last edited:

~Carl Davis~
dale_Old_man_walking_Dead.jpg
[

|Age: 68
|Mood: Alert/Happy
|Directed to: B BlueClover and anyone else

"You know, in my youth, one wouldn't think of raising a weapon to a elderly person, just wasn't considered right" Carl chuckled out as his eyes stayed fixated on the piece of wood that still held firmly within his grasp, though the wood itself was slowly transforming into something more then just a warped chunk of wood.

"Don't get me wrong, we use to sneak out from them old geezers that kept watch to make sure we didn't do anything to 'immature'......though I guess those days are long gone, fragments of a whimsical dream" He droned on as his whittling pace slowly began to decline, until it halted completely. Placing the piece of wood gently into his his pocket Carl began to rise from rubble that he was resting upon. The sound of bones popping and cracking echoed throughout the area.

"Ugh I'm getting old, though I guess that's good, right?" Carl quibbled out as he gently began to massage his tailbone to the still present pain. He knew he shouldn't have been sitting there that long, but he got carried away with his whittling......again. Though Carl wasn't stupid, no matter how entranced he got into his whittling, he made sure his back was always being watched, Bailey and Niko were the ones who were assigned with the task and they haven't failed Carl yet. They where hidden within the shadows of the old ruins that were once homes and buildings, when the intruder had gotten to close for comfort, Niko gave off a faint growl, one that was heard only by Carl. The growl had broken his trance and shoved him back into the cold unforgiving world he now lived in. Bailey was stalking the intruder and was tensed and ready to pounce and attack at a given command or if the intruder became to much of a dangerous threat to Carl's well being.

Last edited:
Lyrex rolled her eyes, and would start to pick up the pace, but then heard the voices again, as she turned and started walking towards them "I know its not the wind.. i can hear the voices again we must be getting really close! Come on let's go see who it is... we went to far I mean we have been walking this entire time, so why not see if we can meet some new people.." she placed her hands in her pockets as she walked towards the voices heading to the left.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Last edited:
"Hey, small panel or not, that's a great idea. I'm surprised others have thought of that." She said quietly before trailing off for a moment. "Well, I suppose that I can't say much, you're the first living person I've seen in..." She tapped her foot. "Two months?" Her eyes trailed around his home once more before smiling some. "Thanks, but I think I'm good. I'll keep up on that offer though, might be useful in the future." She said with a wink before leaning against the wall. A yawn escaping her lips. "Glad that you're not crazy. Last person I met tried to kill me. So... I ran..." She giggles.
Lappi Lappi

img_thing.jpg

searching lunette

mood :

aware

with :

reece and lunette

tags :

@Calm Nona Nona

code by barista

° S C O U T °
tumblr_static_45nt6vsg2iw4040gowkcc4ow8.png

scout rolled her eyes. what an idiot. she strode over to the girl, aiming her gun directly between her eyes. she ignored the girl's pleads and begs, but threatened her further. of course, scout would never kill a living being. she wouldn't be able to do it when it came down to it. the truth was that the girl needed to know that scout was the one with authority here. she was the one in charge. scout was also just doing this to feel powerful.
"hands behind your head darling." scout says, waiting a moment for her to obey.
"reece, strip her of her belongings and bring them over here. make a move, hon, and i'll shoot." she nods towards reece.
scout knew that the girl in front of them wouldn't be able to do anything if she did have her things, but these were precautions. safety precautions. if she would obey, then scout may consider letting her tag along with them, as long as she follows directions. scout wasn't trying to intentionally scare her, just pry at her a bit.

Khaleesi saw the girl change directions. She growled softly, "May I remind you.. I don't like new people." With that she began walking behind, slowly. Not just because of the new people, but because she didn't wanna move anymore and just wanted to lay down. Khaleesi was lazy, that is until she got to kill something, and then she was athletic and excited. Her adrenaline started to pick up as she hoped that a zombie would be around here, just so she could display her artwork. Normally she did it to let out her anger and her creativity, but on the occasion of meeting new people she did it to scare them off, or warn them she could easy kill them, even if she did only have a bat.

Khaleesi wasn't a gun girl. She liked knives, she liked swords, she loved her bat, but she never liked using guns. She wasn't afraid of them, but they were too loud, and the zombies can easily find you if you accidentally shoot off your gun while hiding, or you just don't have anything else to defend yourself with. She gave out a slight hiss and then looked at the young girl. Her hair was white, but there was something about the way she talked and moved that reminded her of someone she used to know.

Clearly they had been walking a while, since Khaleesi was getting even more tired, but she was a little excited to see who the voice was coming from. Of course Khaleesi knew it wasn't the wind, but the girl is very lazy and wanted to lay down and take a nap.​

Lyrex rolled her eyes, as she turned around and lightly punched her in the arm "You need to lighten up.. meeting new people isn't a bad thing.. its better than trying to be alone, in a world where being alone gets you killed.." She slowly continued to walk forward, she slowly walked over some trees, and continued her way towards where the voices came from, her hands still in her pockets, she brushed her white hair to the side, before turning around and looking back at her, "This might be exciting!" she giggled softly, as she continued to walk.

She was the opposite of Khaleesi, she hated melee weapons, weapons that might take more than one try to kill something with unless it is a sword, she was very much in favor of a gun, with a quick and easy kill, and in her case, she was trained and skilled enough to make sure her weapons would not go off when she was hiding.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Khaleesi growled at the girl as she was hit in the arm, it wasn't hard, but she still didn't like it. "I'm still alive now? Aren't I?" She asked with a smirk and then followed Lyrex across the trees. It wasn't that she loved being alone, and she knew not everyone was bad, but walking alone and meeting people while she was alone, took a wrong turn. She had too many lives on her hands, and that's why she was always alone, that's why she never went towards voices, that's why the girl minded her own business and stayed silent.

Khaleesi was still walking behind the girl, her legs were faster, but her mind was clearly on sleeping, eating, not moving. Oh how she wanted to be lazy! She never really for to be lazy because she could never stay in one place for very long, but every now and then she would try. 'Rule number 14 don't meet new people.' Came the voice, Khaleesi only rolled her eyes and smiled, mumbling softly to herself, "Met Lyrex didn't we?" She chucked on the inside, a smile plastered on her face. Khaleesi wasn't crazy, but everyone gets the little voice in their head every now and then.​

"Don't you growl at me your not a dog." Lyrex huffed cocking her head to the side, before hearing her statement she rolled her eyes "You know what I meant.." She continued on her way, looking back and forth, though the voices had stopped, she sighed standing there looking around, "Great. whoever was talking stopped.. we should just wait here for a bit, and see if we hear them again who knows.. we might get lucky.." The small girl sat down against a tree her legs tucked into her chest.

"So... what would you like to talk about until we hear the voices again.. hopefully its soon, I would rather not spend all day trying to find out who these people are... if we don't find them the next time we talk, you can leave me and I will return to my brothers alone.. ok?" She placed her head on her knees and sighed in the silence, waiting to maybe hear the voices again.

Direct Interaction: PixieDusts PixieDusts
Indirect Interaction: Blackrussian Blackrussian , B BlueClover

Khaleesi stuck her tongue out playfully before she girl sat against the tree. "Okay, what's your problem?" She asked, sitting in front of her. "Don't say 'Nothing's wrong.' 'cause I know what the knees to chest and head down means. I'm not stupid andI will not have you lie to me. You were so excited and then you're all moody. I would rather you not talk to me like I made the voices stop. Yes, I don't like people, but that's who I am. I promised you that I would go to your brother's house with you and make sure you got there safely. You saved my life and I'm not leaving your side until I know you're safe. Do you understand?" She asked, her voice was strong, stern. It boomed lightly but nothing to scare anyone. She stared into the eyes of the girl, watching, waiting for an answer. Yeah she might not have been in the mood to meet anyone, but she was willing to for Lyrex. After all, Khaleesi wasn't such a bad person. She cared, but she never showed it.​

"Well you have been huffing and puffing this entire time, you seem completely objective to meeting new people, you got angry at me because I consider Zombies poor souls who were not given a choice and turned into the creatures we now have to fight, I am not being moody but don't act like you are all happy and such when you are not even close... faking emotions is the worse thing you can ever do! let alone drag yourself through something you know in your heart you never wanted to do! Yeah, i was excited! but that died when you kept making everything seem like it was horrible!" tears started to fill her eyes "I haven't seen my brother and the wolf that I love in days! weeks even! I bet an entire month and I would have no idea! so why do you think I'm moody! I'm trying to keep my head up.... but.. its just getting hard to.. I don't even know if any of them are alive.. and that scares me... I can't even breath correctly knowing that there is a chance. I will go back......................... to nothing..."

PixieDusts PixieDusts

IMG_0046.JPG

The Storyteller

Interactions: Blackrussian Blackrussian

Mentions:

Special Thanks: Jpax for BBCode

Zombies: 0

The Storyteller took a step back when he heard the man speak. He was silent and curious on how he had known of his presence. Suddenly the bag jingled and the two pups had fallen out.

Venus whimpered and moved her paws over her little ears. Saturn started to growl before yipping at the sound of the other dogs. The Storyteller made a clicking sound, causing Saturn to go silent. "I mean no harm....I'm just wandering, that's all. Sorry to disturb your craving." Then a giant slam was heard behind him. He turned around to notice the entire contents of his bag had fallen out. Books scattered the floor, stuff like Moby Dick, Frankenstein, History books, and a lot more. The Storyteller quickly began to pick them up, mumbling something about reorganizing his collection.

"What if there is something?! What if they are alive and they are worried sick?!" Khaleesi growled lightly and then picked up her stuff. "If you truly missed the ones you cared about then you wouldn't be going off and listening to voices!" She screamed. It wasn't as if she meant to, but she did. She screamed loud enough that the birds flew off the trees. Khaleesi caught herself, she looked down at the girl, sighing heavily. "I-I'm sorry..." Was the last words she said before she began to walk away.

Everything Khaleesi had said was now going down the drain, she sighed heavily, only a few feet away from the girl. She kept walking, that was until the voices came again. Slowly Khaleesi turned around, it was a faint sound, but she could hear what it was coming from. The short girl walked back past Lyrex and looked down, not saying a word, but nodded her head and began walking towards the voice, once more.​

Lyrex flinched at her yelling, and at that moment.. nothing, her ears turned off she didn't listen to the girl, not a single word she said, that was what she was taught to do by her brothers, if someone ever yelled at her ignore them, become blank in her own mind, though the voices, that is what brought her hearing back as slowly she stood up, abruptly in front of Khaleesi, and walked ahead of her pushing past, walking towards the voices.

She started to slightly run towards it, as she soon saw two men, a few dogs, and the one male was picking up things putting them in his bag, she hid behind the tree just peaking around the corner as she watched blinking ever so slowly, she wondered who these people were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back