• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

Endo dug his snout in and grabbed a bottle of something as he pulled it out it was Jason's medication! The wolf would put it in her hand barking a few times.

(This will be last post for a while will be back on later

Psychopath Psychopath

Emily Jeager
Emily looked up and tilted her head some. She saw the medication and grabbrd it. Whining some but not caring about the pain. She ran over to Jason and gave it to him. "Daddy... Take this please..."
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Weakly Jason reached grabbing the pills he would put three in his mouth as he slowly took a drink of water, he held his chest a bit his eyes firmly shut as he smiled a bit "thank you Emily... I believe we have stopped its progress for now..."

Psychopath Psychopath

Emily Jeager
Emily smiled softly when she watched him take the pills and quickly hugged him. "Thank you daddy..." She said softly before falling back and leaning against the table. She dug through her backpack and pulled out some beef jerky. "Can you help me? I can't get it open with my hands..."
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

Jason gave the most dizzy nod you could think of, so Endo took the bag from her and used his teeth to open it handing it back to her, the medicine halted the Cancer yes but he was still stuck in his color disoriented world now with added dizziness.
Psychopath Psychopath (this will be last post I is heading to bed o3o

Reece Hull
- Southern City Suburbs
- Floral Shop
- illegallyblonde illegallyblonde
- Nona Nona

Reece reluctantly followed Scout, his eyes wandering around the suburban center. It looked like there'd been a gunfight... There were people comparable to swiss cheese, buildings with sections of walls completely tore off from shotgun rounds... There had definitely been some sort of dispute between two well-armed groups not so long ago. Within a month, most likely. Reece stopped following his partner for a moment, crouching down and inspecting a body. Luckily, his skin was cold. Reece was a little scared that the fight had happened recently... Upon further inspection, he noticed that the man's pockets were turned inside out, and a sling to a rifle was slung around his neck- though the rifle was gone. Reece sighed and stood, walking behind Scout into the floral shop.

"Why did it have to be a flower shop? It's so... Not cool." Reece came up behind Scout and patted her on the back, before walking past her and up to the counter. "Do you think I should get a haircut? Like..." He reached around the counter, feeling underneath it for some kind of weapon. All he found was torn duct tape. "Someone beat us to it." He informed Scout, before walking around the counter. He bent down, looking under the counter for anything else that might be of use.

• Lunette Rowe •
full
• More Info •

Mood:
Panicky

Objective:
Get more supplies/Make a run for it

Interacting with:
No-one

Tags:
thetasfiasco thetasfiasco illegallyblonde illegallyblonde

She had continued on her way to the city, she couldn't risk being caught in that swarm from earlier, she just didn't have enough ammo to defend herself if she were to be stuck in a jam so she had to just leg it. She never did reach the inner city. Which honestly was probably a good thing, she wouldn't have stood a chance there. Where she had eventually reached though, was a small cluster of shops and other businesses. The place was an absolute mess but she was sure something worth gathering could be left here. She picked her path around the bodies that lay on the ground. Perhaps one of them would have a gun or ammo she could use... but it looked like someone had been searching through them already. She averted her eyes a best she could, honestly not really wanting to look at the bodies unless she absolutely had to. She wasn't sure what went down here, but she didn't want to stay around too long to find out either. With that thought in mind she chose a building to search through. It was a small café. Most of the chairs and tables had been knocked over a thrown across the room it seemed. Lunette ran her hand across one of the tables, which was full of bullet holes, the fight from outside must have leaked into there too. She sighed a little, retracting her hand and glancing to it. She remembered she needed to get new bandages for her hands too, they still weren't fully healed from when had hurt them last, maybe there would still be a first aid kit in this place.

She made her way into the kitchen at the back of the building. Everything here was messed and knocked over too. She frowned a little, seemed as though this place had been cleared out already. She walked in further anyways, hoping they had forgot something. After searching through the cupboards, she had managed to scavenge a few food cans and a bottle of soda they seemed to have forgotten. It wasn't much but it was better than the whole load of noting she had at the moment. She checked the walls for a first aid kit before she left but only saw the bare spit on the wall where one used to be. Content with her finds in that building she Pitt everything in her bag and left the small café.

Next to it was a what seemed to be a flowers shop. Of course everything was dry shrivelled and dead now so it certainly wasn't near as pretty or cute than it probably was when it was still opened. She knew there would be no food there of course, but a first aid kit was still a possibility for a place like that. She approached the door to open it, the windows were all dusted up so she couldn't actually see inside ((not to mention her glasses were off)). She went ahead and opened the door, not spotting the two already inside until she opened the door and made the bell she hadn't seen jingle a little. She froze in place, her eyes widened staring at the two people already in there for a split second before she quickly closed the door. "Bad idea Baaad idea" she muttered to herself in a panicked tone as she tried to navigate through the maze of bodies to leave. As far as she was concerned those two could have caused what went down here and she didn't want to end up the same way as the people she was stepping around. Honestly she was a little mad at herself for not being more careful with something like this.

img_thing.jpg

searching floral shoppe

mood :

confused

with :

reece and lunette

tags :

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Nona Nona

code by barista

° S C O U T °
tumblr_static_45nt6vsg2iw4040gowkcc4ow8.png

scout cocked her head. the backroom door seemed suspicious, even though she didn't here the growls and groans of the undead. she poked at the door and peered around the corner, her knife in hand. there was nothing. just a plain, dark room with a thick coating of dust and a set of stairs. scout ascended up the stairs and reached two rooms that connected into one. one room was a kitchen, the other was a bedroom, and scout figured there was most likely a bathroom somewhere too. the rooms were very small and concise. she first looked through the kitchen cabinets, luckily finding three cans of fruit cocktail and some nasty carbonated water ( but it was still water ). she smiled and jammed the items in her backpack. she didn't want to stay upstairs too long before telling reece that there was an upstairs. actually, she could here reece talking to himself downstairs through the floorboards.
"uh... yeah, reece? if it bothers you that much, you can pick the next shoppe, and i don't really care what you do to your hair, but uh, i'm just letting you know that there is an upstairs."
scout waited a moment for reece to come by checking the bedroom. she noticed something sticking out from the cracks of the bed. she was about to grab the rifle, but she saw a girl heading towards the floral shoppe from out of the window upstairs. she furrowed her brows and switched her knife to her own gun. scout bolted down the stairs just as the girl opened the door, letting out a sharp jingle of the bell. the girl stared on them for a split second, scout gripped her gun tighter, but didn't aim at her, then she closed the door and started booking it away. scout looked over at reece.

IMG_0046.JPG
The Storyteller

Interactions: Open

Mentions:

Special Thanks: Jpax for BBC

Zombies: 0

As the streets lay still, a figure had crept through the shadows. The figure clung to the darkness, breathing heavily as the bag on his bag lightly jingled and moved. Suddenly it finally whispered to itself "When I looked around I saw none and heard none like me. Was I, then, a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and all men disowned?" That passage made the figures body stop the tension that had been built. He began to creep out from his spot to reveal himself to the world.

The man was average sized and wore clothes that made him look like a man out of time. He wore a large travel bag that was bulging from the contents inside. He adjusted his black glasses then looked back at his bag. Two dogs poked their heads out "Don't say a word, I'll get us somewhere soon." As the man moved, a weapon could be clearly seen on his hip, a machete placed into its holster. He kept one hand on it and a jumpy look was in his eyes. He wandered the shadows in silence, seeming to pick up any piece of news, book, or anything of literature; stuffing it away to sort out on a later date.

Marcus was walking about the city. Leaving his workshop to pick up more scrap metal. He rarely did this but when he does, he causes wild fires in an urban jungle.
He was jogging away from some slower zombies. He could quite literally go all day. But all his heavy gear made him slow. With a big gasoline tank on his back. He pulls out a water bottle from his bag and start to sip it. He saw a large steel sculpture in the small park. He pulled out his heat cutter and connected it to his gas tank. Slicing off small pieces of it. Putting it into a nearby janitor cart.
The cutting was pretty loud and bright. If any zombies were close by (around 30M) they would hear it.

Mira
While walking out from the school to gather information on any survivors, Mira closed her eyes. Almost in tears. She couldn't stand the death she had seen just inside the building. Her hands were tightly gripped onto her gun and knife as she slowly made her way out. A knife ramming into the side of s zombies skull. She was being very careful, very cautious of making to loud of noises, and staying away from zombies. Her eyes trailed around until she heard a rather loud sound coming from the park which was not far away. She slowly began to walk when she saw a man, as well as a couple zombies walking towards him because of the sound. She jammed her knife into the zombies quickly and quietly before pointing her gun at the man. "Might want to be careful, you're attracting quite alot of attention to yourself." She said quietly.
Lappi Lappi

Mira
While walking out from the school to gather information on any survivors, Mira closed her eyes. Almost in tears. She couldn't stand the death she had seen just inside the building. Her hands were tightly gripped onto her gun and knife as she slowly made her way out. A knife ramming into the side of s zombies skull. She was being very careful, very cautious of making to loud of noises, and staying away from zombies. Her eyes trailed around until she heard a rather loud sound coming from the park which was not far away. She slowly began to walk when she saw a man, as well as a couple zombies walking towards him because of the sound. She jammed her knife into the zombies quickly and quietly before pointing her gun at the man. "Might want to be careful, you're attracting quite alot of attention to yourself." She said quietly.
Lappi Lappi
Marcus dropped the steel cutter and turned around. Standing up. "Don't worry. I'm being careful. Thank you for caring so much. Now am I in your turf or something, because last I checked, ammo is rare and the real estate market crashed" he joked. "If your gonna kill me, I only ask you do it quickly" standing up. His flame cutter starting to burn through the concrete by now.

Reece Hull
- Southern City Suburbs
- illegallyblonde illegallyblonde
- Nona Nona

Reece was about to make a snarky response back at Scout while he rummaged through boxes, though he was interrupted by the sound of her hurriedly coming down the stairs. The curious stoner peeked around the corner, waiting for her quietly. He practically jumped out of his shoes when he heard the door open. Reece shot up, turning and glaring at the door with wide eyes. By the time he'd seen the girl, she was running away. Reece looked back to where Scout was, finding that she was giving him the same look that he was now giving her- confusion and concern. Before either of them could speak, Reece was vaulting over the counter and running out the door. It had been a while since he'd done any real running, and it wasn't like he had time to stretch or anything, but the fact that he was a former member of the school track team alone instilled confidence in him. He spotted the girl quickly, and sped up after her, avoiding and jumping over bodies as he spotted them.

Mira
Mira raised an eyebrow at the man, tilting her head very so slightly when he dropped his saw. She would have preferred him to turn it off, but figured he just wasn't that bright. "This is not my 'turf', and I'm not going to kill you. I am gonna ask if you can turn that off." She nodded downwards before her hands dropped and a knife went backwards into a zombies skull. "Like I said, unwanted attention..."
Lappi Lappi

Mira
Mira raised an eyebrow at the man, tilting her head very so slightly when he dropped his saw. She would have preferred him to turn it off, but figured he just wasn't that bright. "This is not my 'turf', and I'm not going to kill you. I am gonna ask if you can turn that off." She nodded downwards before her hands dropped and a knife went backwards into a zombies skull. "Like I said, unwanted attention..."
Lappi Lappi
Marcus clicked the button and it turned off "Alrighty then princess. what else do you want?" His southern accent showed heavily, but he did not care too much "Or do you want my stuff too?" He looks to the dead zombie. Reaching down to pick up his heat cutter and putting it in his bag. He takes off his back pack and detatches the hose from the gas tank in his bag.
There was atleast 3 gallons of gas in the tank. His bag was around 40 pounds easily from all the equipment he carried.

Mira blinked a couple times, not super amused. "I wouldn't mind it, but I'm not just gonna take something from someone who's standing Infront of me and not trying to eat me." She looked back for a moment, the coast seeming to be clear. She bit her lip and looked back at him. "Er... Are you uh... Good?" She asked awkwardly. She was no longer aiming a gun at him, but that doesn't mean she wasn't ready.
Lappi Lappi

Mira blinked a couple times, not super amused. "I wouldn't mind it, but I'm not just gonna take something from someone who's standing Infront of me and not trying to eat me." She looked back for a moment, the coast seeming to be clear. She bit her lip and looked back at him. "Er... Are you uh... Good?" She asked awkwardly. She was no longer aiming a gun at him, but that doesn't mean she wasn't ready.
Lappi Lappi
He shrugged "I mean I won't kill you. But if you need a place to stay my door is always open"
He says grabbing his cart by the handle and putting his heavy pack on it. "Anyways, I better go. Unless you have anything else to add" He turns back to Mira "By the way, I'm Marcus" he grinned as he said his name

Mira smirked some at his offer, slowly holstering her gun, but still keeping knife in hand. She stepped forwards some and tilted her head. "Sure... I mean as long as you don't turn me into one of those." She pointed down at a dead zombie. A faint giggle escaped her lips before she heald out her hand. "My name Mira." She said softly
Lappi Lappi

Mira smirked some at his offer, slowly holstering her gun, but still keeping knife in hand. She stepped forwards some and tilted her head. "Sure... I mean as long as you don't turn me into one of those." She pointed down at a dead zombie. A faint giggle escaped her lips before she heald out her hand. "My name Mira." She said softly
Lappi Lappi
The firebat shrugged "Well... I won't, nice to meet you." Marcus pointed in the direction of his shack "Well. You can follow me if you want" he says dragging the cart with him. Carrying scrap metal with him to patch up his shack with a welder. It was only about 2 miles away.
The cart was well oiled. Barely making any noise.

• Lunette Rowe •
full
• More Info •

Mood:
Still Anxious

Objective:
???

Interacting with:
???

Tags:
thetasfiasco thetasfiasco illegallyblonde illegallyblonde

She had continued in her attempts to escape the small shopping district, trying to pick up the pace when she heard the bell from the floral shop jingling once more, meaning that someone had followed her out of there. Normally Lunette was pretty good at running speed wise, honestly that was about 80% of the reason why she lived this long, that and hiding. But with her glasses off and having nothing to eat or drink in almost 48 hours she wasn't exactly at top speed, making it so much easier for others to catch up. Realising that whoever was going after her was easily catching up, she stopped in her steps suddenly, turning around with her hands raised defensively "D-Don't shoot! Please! I-I didn't mean to- I was just-" she paused, they weren't holding a weapons, nor did they look angry at her for that matter. She sighed, lowering hands, but only slightly, she still wasn't sure of the anyone's intentions here.

Mira smiled some and adjusted her backpack before looking towards the area she was pointed towards. She nodded and turned back to him before walking with him towards the shack. "Alrighty, I'll come with you." She said softly before looking down at the cart. She stared for a moment and nods. "Nice..." She said softly. "Nice and quiet, good job."
Lappi Lappi

Khaleesi was sitting on the roof, it was a normal, beautiful day. She was staring up at the sky, trying to make shapes out of the clouds, or the ones she could make shapes out of. She sighed heavily at the groans that echoed below her. Everything was perfect about this day, that was except the zombies. Her eyes seemed to shimmer over the dead faces of those who had once walked the city. They all seemed to have something off, either it was the blood and guts dripping from their mouths, their faces either had chunks missing or blood splattered across their faces. The people they once were are no more. Khaleesi looked around the roof, sighing heavily as she walked to the door. Slowly the girl lifted a bag and a bat, swinging them both on her shoulder. She opened the door with a creak and slowly walked down the steps, slowly at first and then as soon as something was thrown against the door next to her, her feet began to speed up.

The zombies were smart, but not as smart as you would think. A zombie had thrown itself against the door as soon as Khaleesi passed, making her heart jump, and her adrenalin kick in. Making it down to the first floor she heard the stomping from upstairs. Her lungs were burning, her head spinning. Quickly the girl grabbed her bat, kicking the front door for it to make a loud ringing noise. That would distract the zombies for a little while as she escaped through the back door. One of her rules, never go through an alley. That is the worst thing you could ever do. Quickly the girl pushed through the back door and into the outside world.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and her bat hung close to her body. Her lungs leapt out of her chest. The girl panted heavily as she pushed her body against the door so it wouldn't swing open on her. She looked around for anything to hold the door closed. No use. That's when it hit her. She wasn't alone, they were there, they were right there. A couple feet away, maybe 20 feet. She pushed herself harder against the door, counting the ones around her, 'One, two.... Five... Fuck!' Too many for her to handle on her own. She didn't wanna scream, she didn't wanna cry, but she did hold the bat closer to her body, ready if one of them started to lunge towards her.

In seconds the banging from inside grew louder and they were against the door, pushing against it. Slowly those things turned their heads, facing the short girl. "Oh shit."

With heavy breath, a female ran through the streets, she was young very young, but she was brave, she had to be, if her brothers where she had to be to, but soon as she passed a house she heard a lot of commotion, and the sound of another girl, she quickly drew her M1911 Pistol from under her right arm as slowly she, she entered the house, as she made contact and visual with the Walkers she opened fired quickly taking them out, she continued to make her way through the house, she managed to take out the rest and ran out the back door "Hello?!"

Of course, without looking she bumped into the other female, falling onto her ass, as she blinked looking up "Oww.." She said quietly rubbing her head a bit, but soon got back up and fired at the other walkers taking them out before reloading "Are.. are you ok?" The white haired female moved her hair from her left eye but kept it over her right.

PixieDusts PixieDusts

Mira smiled some and adjusted her backpack before looking towards the area she was pointed towards. She nodded and turned back to him before walking with him towards the shack. "Alrighty, I'll come with you." She said softly before looking down at the cart. She stared for a moment and nods. "Nice..." She said softly. "Nice and quiet, good job."
Lappi Lappi
He chuckled "All the time in the world k
Gives you alot of room for perfection" he says holding up a can of WD-40. He stays silent after that before arriving on the study even if it doesn't look like it. "Welcome to my humble abode" it is pretty large, with 4 rooms and built into a brick foundation. The bathroom was outside in an outhouse and the house was in this layout
(Looks normal in mobile)
You walk into the living room from the entrance. To the left is the workshop and the right is the armory and tool storage. And straight down the hall is the bedroom.

Outhouse
(Each room is around 16*12*6 feet.

Screenshot_20170503-104745.png er, is there supposed to be pictures or something? X3
Mira shrugged some in agreement to what he said. "Makes sense, if I spent my time wisely I probably could have had a small settlement at the school, but I've been to worried about finding friends and family." She said softly before taking a look around the house. Her eyes trailed around the room and towards the different rooms. "How long have you been here? Did you not have a home before it, or was this it?" She asked softly.
Lappi Lappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back