• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Alive

"Of course I will my child... I have the heart of a warrior!" He was very Japanese and German "I will fight until my last breath! And I will never leave you here alone not while I can still fight." He held his daughter close kissing her forehead softly "thankfully you don't have it like I do, but I believe that you will remain strong!"

Psychopath Psychopath SavingStar SavingStar

Zen growled lowly as he would ready his rifle "don't you dare insult my brothers medical condition you vermin this bullet will go through your head..." he took the safety off as he looked at the two still.

"Just say one more word..." he took aim from a distance the rifle pointed at the ground but it was ready for firing

Psychopath Psychopath SavingStar SavingStar Blackrussian Blackrussian

Emily sniffled some and looked up at him, tears still in her eyes. "For me daddy please... Fight for me..." She kissed his chin and slowly backed away. Looking down at her hands. Despite the tesrs she couldn't help but chuckle some. "That uh... That was one powerful gun..." She said quietly, trying to lighten the mood. "Think that zombie died? I mean I didn't see a head after I shot it..."
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 SavingStar SavingStar

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Even though Zen did not leave, Nykyrian went with Jason home so that they would be able to monitor him.

He remained in the main room, by Celeste, and gave them privacy. As much as he could. He still heard every word. It was heartbreaking.

But Emilys love for her father was enviable. He would not lie. He wanted that kind of love. He had always a daughter to care for. And there was only one person he wanted one with. But that would never happen, because she was too caught up on other things. (And they were in the middle of the apocalypse, that was also a part.)

Shiro chuckled at Keon's words. "I had an inkling that he was a wolf. I mean, he was obviously not a husky, and all you have are wolves. So when you brought me a pup that looked like one you had, it was quite obvious where he came from.

The blonde then turned to Zen. "Zen" she said seriously. "Stand down. Keon was not referring to your brother's condition. Allow him to explain. We must not ask irrationally, now. We cannot afford to."

She paused. "I do believe that Keon was referring to the fact that he just witnessed me kill a friend of mine with no regrets. He was most likely there to witness Lilith and Jason's interaction, while Jason was believing it was me."

She held up a gentle hand to halt him. "Please, Zen. See reason. I spent many years with Keon, and he is a dear friend of mine. He knows what is appropriate to say, and what is not." She looked to Keon. "Is that not correct, Keon?"

Interactions and Mentioned Characters
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 Psychopath Psychopath Blackrussian Blackrussian B BlueClover

"I will my child..." Jason smiled abit and laughed with her "oh yes indeed that zombie is log dead! You put a massive bullet through him hahah but of course sadly you were to close to the window." He played with her hair a bit "you did me proud my child.."

Zen spun his rifle around shouldering it "sorry but that is my nature the last time someone insulted Jason for his medical condition I showed them the front of a train..." he looked at Keon as a warning his eyes narrowed.

Emily Jeager
"That was a thrill..." She laughed some and tilted her head. "That was uh... Actually kinda fun. Especially sense I'm alive..." Her head leaned forwards and rested against his chest. "When will my hands work again?" She asked softly.
KishouArima737 KishouArima737

~Nykyrian and Shiro~

Shiro nodded. "I understand that you are protective of your brother, Zen. I truly do. But please, do try to control yourself."

She shot him one of her signature charming, kind smiles. "If Keon truly did insult your brother, I would have dealt with it. Please, do not worry about his further actions. The man knows me well enough to know that I don't tolerate that sort of behavior."

She looked between the two of them. "I also had a relative with the same condition. Given, it was not the same type, but I did. It made me very protective over her as well. Because of it, and due to the rules of ethics, I don't put up with that shit.

Nykyrian looked at Emily. "It depends" he said. "They were both dislocated, so it will take any time from weeks to months. It depends on how severe the wound was."

He then watched as Guren just up and left. The dog ran down the road, dodging hordes until it reached Keon and Shiro. The dog barked and stood on its hind legs, it's fore legs resting on Shiro's shoulders.

"Woah" she laughed.

Interactions and Mentioned Characters
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 Psychopath Psychopath Blackrussian Blackrussian B BlueClover

Keon raised a eyebrow at zen 'seems this one is just as unstable as the other' he thought as he ideas Keon completely dismissed zen threat, he's been threaten before and by much worse people. Keon couldn't help but snort internally at the threat and the display of force 'childish okay' he thought amusing. Though his facial expression remained cold and indifferent like always

"How many of you are their? Weapons? Supplies? Location?" Keon asked paying the stranger zen no mind as he had better things to deal with then childish threats"

"haha wow shiro you have one of these "I think I'm better than everyone Marie sue type. OH! And he is a wannabe badass! How adorable..." he chuckled his arms crossed as he watched the male try and act like he is some big deal, he would look at the dog running past as he chuckled a bit.

Zen grinned a bit and would put headphones in, as he turnned on music waiting for Shiro to get done talking. He placed his hands into his own pockets.

"Hey atleast you killed the Zombie Emily that is all that matters and sadly yes it might not be a while until they are healed exactly."

Endo would sit next to Emily his tail wagging as he jumped up onto Jason's lap and would sit in between the two.

Emily Jeager
Emily whined some at what Nykyrian had said. Looking at her hands and growling some. "Stupid gun..." She muttered before smirking some. "There's your goal daddy. You have to stay alive and keep me safe, cause I'm not gonna be able to do anything for a while.
SavingStar SavingStar KishouArima737 KishouArima737

"I don't think you have to worry my daughter I will stay strong as long as I need to until the very end if needed!" He chuckled softly petting Endo who licked Emily's cheek "I might though get you another pistol that isn't as strong just incase."

He looked at Nukyrian "and thank you for helping me.. now that colors are distorted i will have a hard time telling a difference sometimes."

Emily Jeager
Emily smiled some when her father kissed her cheek. "Sounds good, I'm a good shot, just need to get a gun that won't break me." She giggled and poked him some. Her eyes trailed up his body and landed on his eyes. "So, what happened while I was gone. Run uminto anyone new?" She asked playfully flicking his nose and stepping away.

SavingStar SavingStar KishouArima737 KishouArima737

"Well all I was told by shiro was to get back here it was not that I knew anyone all she said was someone was there but I believe Zen stayed behind just incase, hopefully everyone will get back alright, hopefully I know I will be judged... because it looked like I turnned but any idiot would assume, but I know Shiro knows of my condition I believe..."

Psychopath Psychopath

Keon chuckled at zen pathetic attempt of trying to get a rise out of him "seems he has the same problem as his brother does, one has to wonder if it is inherited........a shame"

Zen proceeded to laugh his ass off as he held his stomach "oh oh god oh! He thinks my brother has the same problem as me! Oh god this is hilarious!" he wiped tears from his eyes "oh man seeing this dude act like he knows my family is beyond hilarious, you should keep him around Shiro he can make me laugh by just speaking." He fondeleed with his phone controls, he was just listening to different music but could still hear the moronic males senseless chatter

Emily Jeager
Emily bit her lip and giggled some. "Eek, zombie!" She squeals and pushes her shoulder playfully into his chest in a weak attempt to push him onto the couch. She had a genuine smile on now. Her first one sense the outbreak. It felt good to finally be able to laugh and joke.
KishouArima737 KishouArima737 SavingStar SavingStar

Jason huffed onto the couch as he smiled picking up Emily and softly petting her, "you should rest kiddo you have had a long day."

Emily Jeager
Emily smiled some and tilted her head. Her eyes weren't tired. She didn't want to sleep. She shook her head and giggles. "Come oooonnn... I just woke up dad. I don't wanna sleep.

"Fine my child you do not have to sleep it was just a suggestion." He playfully poked his daughters nose, Endo poked her back with his nose he wanted to play, he let out small muffled barks as his tail wagged from side to side.

Psychopath Psychopath

Emily Jeager
Emily turned around some, seeing Endo there and giving a soft smile. She slowly got down on the ground and played with Endo. Being careful of her wounds. She hugged the wolf and giggles.

Reece Hull
- Southern City Suburbs
- illegallyblonde illegallyblonde
- Nona Nona

Reece listened to what she had to say, nodding some. "Yeah.. But, you see," He looked down for dramatic effect. "I think a bigger gun would be better. So, we're going with my idea." He looked back up at her, instantly connecting their gaze. He thought for a moment, his cocky smile fading, before quickly breaking their eye contact. He cleared his throat, "Whatever.. Lead the way." They were in the middle of a typical suburban center- unhealthy food, bars and family-owned stores. They'd find what they were looking for at some point. Reece opened his door, locked it, and shut it, before grabbing one side of the roof and waiting for her to help him put it up.

((I'm sorry if this isn't the best for you Nona >-< I'm sure we'll go into a bar or something soon? You could have your character in there..? This just worked better for the post..))

img_thing.jpg

clearing floral shoppe

mood :

alert

with :

reece

tags :

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco Nona Nona

code by barista

° S C O U T °

tumblr_static_45nt6vsg2iw4040gowkcc4ow8.png

° ° °

scout glared at reece.
"i said that bars AT LEAST have handguns. they generally have larger guns, if that makes you happy."
reece and scout pulled into an empty and littered parking lot, strewn with bloodstains, pieces of flesh, bodies decorated with bullet holes, and buildings that seemed to be falling apart right in front of their eyes. a beautiful sight, really. scout shut stepped out of the car, shutting the door quietly. they both had to work with as little noise as possible, especially when they would be clearing and searching buildings. it was almost guaranteed that there would be walkers lurking around in the darkness. she got on the other side of the roof and helped push it upwards and over the vehicle. after, she began walking towards the shoppes, specifically a floral shoppe. it seemed reasonable. scout made sure to have her .44 magnum tucked into her waistband, with all eleven bullets loaded and ready, next to her survival knife.
when they arrived at the large wooden door, she motioned for reece to follow close behind her. she pushed the door open, slowly and easily, so that the bell on the inside of the door gave a slight ting. the lights had been smashed and the flowers were shriveled, dead, and scattered into petals on the floorboards. she crouched, gripping her knife in her hand. she saw a backroom door, creaked open.

Last edited:
Emily Jeager
Emily smiled and continued to play with the dog. She was very cautious of her hands, making sure she didn't make anything worse. Though soon she was being motioned to her backpack. She slowly opened it to see what was inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back