• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Norse/Tolkien/'God of War' inspired roleplay!

Alba

About me (in no particular order):
- I'd probably classify myself as an 'advanced' roleplayer. I like detailed responses. I like being able to see the care that someone has put into their writing. It's what keeps me coming back to roleplaying in the first place. Spelling mistakes and all that aren't bad so long as I can see effort put into a reply.
- I prefer to roleplay in PMs. Not sure why the privacy is appealing, but it is.
- I should be able to respond fairly frequently, hopefully once a day.
- I like chatting to people outside of roleplay! It's good to know what you're thinking, so feel free to PM me whenever about life, the universe and everything.

About the roleplay:
I've always wanted to successfully pull off a 'dying fantasy world' roleplay. In the same way that the recent 'God of War' game demonstrates the Norse-mythos 'dying', I'd like to portray an original world filled with its own gods, creatures and peoples as it slowly decays. Perhaps our characters are simply trying to survive or perhaps they're trying to save this world that they love before it is finally destroyed. Why things have gone so terribly wrong, what forces are at work, what magic there is in the world and even what the geography of the world might be like is entirely up to us to decide. Before we start roleplaying we'd need to sit down and do some reasonably careful world-building. Not too time consuming, I don't mind creating some stuff as we roleplay, but it'd be good to hammer out some general historical and geographical details before we get going. Whatever ideas you might have to bring to the table, I'd be glad to hear.

Sorry this is so boring, I'm not the most artful of posters. Thanks for reading.

Hi Alba I very much like this idea. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want to discuss doing it
Hiya, thanks for the reply! I'm currently not at the point where I can PM people, but if you start up one with me we should be able to chat. Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back