Noob post

Shapeshade

I'm here to play as a player (as opposed to playing as a GM).

I'm kind of old-school and don't know much except for D&D 2/3/3.5 and more or less 4-- DON'T know much about 5.

I know something about most of the main traditional D&D settings.

I also know the old 1980s Marvel RPG pretty well... and CHILL... I know all about cyberpunk, and even know the gist of ShadowRun, but don't actually like Shadowrun (I don't like mixing fantasy and cyberpunk, at least not the way they do it).

While I'd be interested in other systems, I don't know them particularly well, nor settings. Don't like the GURPS system very well... d20 seems somewhat logical, though...

So I'm interested in playing in all sorts of settings, but only have prior knowledge of a few when it comes to details...

I'm looking to get in on the ground floor of a game, maybe with just a GM or a GM and one other player... or a bunch, whatever. But what I don't really want to do is start a game already in progress (unless maybe everyone else wouldn't mind explaining everything to me).

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

So IF i find a game to join, can I join it before I get 10 posts? I have the feeling the answer is no... I'm having a little trouble finding things to post about... just want to start playing...

So IF i find a game to join, can I join it before I get 10 posts? I have the feeling the answer is no... I'm having a little trouble finding things to post about... just want to start playing...
Yes you can, you don't need to have the ten posts in order to roleplay. Try the general section, it will have you ten posts in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back