• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Non-romantic???

iolanthe

Potato Negotiator
- Edit: I have no idea if/how I should close this, but I'm not looking for anymore partners for this, sorry! But thank you for looking into it! -

Hello! I hope this is the right place to put this, but I'm looking for partners to role-play with.
Only 18+ please, sorry!
I love all fantasy, anything apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, modern, futuristic... Ect.
Not a huge fan of creepy/dark stuff, but I'm always willing to give something new a try.
I prefer to create a general story/plot, characters and setting from scratch with partners, but I'm pretty much open to anything...
Except
The catch is, I don't do romance, and I know that's a big deal breaker for some but I hope a few will find this interesting!

I value open communication and respect, I would prefer 2-6 paragraphs or more and good grammar/punctuation... Ect, but I'm not hugely picky, especially if you're just starting out in role-play, and if you are, welcome!
I'm new to this site, but I've been role-playing for quite a while and I'm beginner friendly.
Please let me know if you're interested! I'm excited to meet you guys.
:3

Last edited:
Hey there! I generally write 2-6 paragraphs in fair detail. Here is a writing example. All of the plot sparks that I have on my ad page here can be platonic. I am more than open to crafting a new plot together as well.

I don't enjoy fantasy immensely, but I can certainly work with post-apocalyptic or dystopian vibes. Generally I do historical. Check out my work and PM me if you're interested!

Hm... Hi!! So, I'm a beginner ^^ and also would like to create the plot or the char from scrath (I clearly don't have any yet)! Here is my intro post and I have a question: Although you don't do (is this right?) romantic, our chars don't need to be enemies, right?? Like they can be family or friends or whtever friendly relation there is??

Hey there! I generally write 2-6 paragraphs in fair detail. Here is a writing example. All of the plot sparks that I have on my ad page here can be platonic. I am more than open to crafting a new plot together as well.

I don't enjoy fantasy immensely, but I can certainly work with post-apocalyptic or dystopian vibes. Generally I do historical. Check out my work and PM me if you're interested!

I'll for sure send you a pm! Thanks for being interested!

Hm... Hi!! So, I'm a beginner ^^ and also would like to create the plot or the char from scrath (I clearly don't have any yet)! Here is my intro post and I have a question: Although you don't do (is this right?) romantic, our chars don't need to be enemies, right?? Like they can be family or friends or whtever friendly relation there is??

Definitely! Our characters can be whatever you're comfortable with, as long as romance isn't involved, I tend to play a couple characters at a time, so we can have some diversity. Would you like me to pm you so we can discuss it further?

Definitely! Our characters can be whatever you're comfortable with, as long as romance isn't involved, I tend to play a couple characters at a time, so we can have some diversity. Would you like me to pm you so we can discuss it further?
Sure!!!! Thank you! I'll PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back