• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

No Tag Notifications

The Empress of Ice

Shitpost Overlord
The title basically says it all, I get no tag notifications at the moment, a bug that has occurred recently a lot it seems. Anyways, while disturbing it isn't life-altering, so you guys take your time, Lord knows you're busy ^^

Just thought you should know >.<

I'm having issues with tagging not working on others.

No I'm not editing them in. Nor putting them in original posts, as both scenarios seem to make them not work.

@Atom

Actually I can see your tags just fine, I've just been ignoring them. :P

@The Empress of Ice (even though you might not see this tag)

I hope you get this resolved soon! In the meantime, have you considered double-checking your alert preferences?

Kagura said:
Have you made sure that you have it set to give you a notification for a tag?
https://www.rpnation.com/account/alert-preferences
welian said:
@The Empress of Ice (even though you might not see this tag)

I hope you get this resolved soon! In the meantime, have you considered double-checking your alert preferences?
1. Yep, did NOT get a tag notif on that one either V.V

2. Also, another yes. I double-checked before posting this, still no difference. ^^

I also received the tag.

I have noticed that if I'm following a thread, sometimes I won't get the update notif AND a tag notif; I'll just get the update notif if it's one post triggering both.

Erica said:
I have noticed that if I'm following a thread, sometimes I won't get the update notif AND a tag notif; I'll just get the update notif if it's one post triggering both.
With this mentioned I'd like to point out that it is very common for a post notification to override a tag notification if the user is watching a particular thread. Is this the case for you Empress? Are you just receiving the post notification and not the tag notification?

Musician said:
With this mentioned I'd like to point out that it is very common for a post notification to override a tag notification if the user is watching a particular thread. Is this the case for you Empress? Are you just receiving the post notification and not the tag notification?
It must be so, I guess, as I got a tag notif about a rp I didn't follow. ^^

Sorry for the late reply, been away. V.V

[QUOTE="The Empress of Ice]It must be so, I guess, as I got a tag notif about a rp I didn't follow. ^^
Sorry for the late reply, been away. V.V

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem. As long as you receive some form of notification for the thread you are watching, it should be fine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back