• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern No-powers superhero rp

crybaby

Super High School Level Idiot
Pretty much what the title says. I guess the correct phrasing would be 'vigilante' rp, however.

About: When I say no 'powers' I don't mean like Kickass, things aren't going to be that realistic. I'm thinking kind of like Batman (without the rest of the DC universe). It's still going to have a heavy dosage of Applied Phlebotinum and stunts that just aren't possible in real life. The tech will also be adjusted to suit the stories needs. You will create both a 'hero' and a 'villain' character (more on that below).

I'm pretty strict about characters. And when I say strict I mean that if I don't think you'll be able to cut it I won't accept you, but I will definitly try to help you out first. I also want *fairly* experienced roleplayers who can write a couple sentences and respond a decent amount.

Plot: Takes place in a Gotham-esque city (by that I mean not super-duper modern, and it can be twisted around). Most of the criminals are terrorists and drug dealers, but there are a few who are just bored. The police do their best, but for years brave individuals, or Vigilantes, have been stalking the streets. Some are more famous than others, and many even have people they would call their arch-enemys. You will be one of these people.

Recently, a group of unsavory types has joined together to take down some of the more prestigious vigilantes. What happens next, only time will tell.

So that's it. I'm probably going to switch things up a bit as I figure it out, but this is the basic gist. If you're interested or have questions, please comment! If enough people like the idea, I'll do it.

[EDIT: Thread can be found here!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Venus said:
I'm interested!
Awesome! I'm pretty bored at the moment, so I figured I'd create the thing and post it anyways for fun, so it might be up by the end of the day. Can't guarantee it'll take off, though.

tumblr_ncd6ocO2lo1ts4cx2o1_540.jpg

Sounds like a real hoot, I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back