• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

I'm sorry, everyone. I really do need a break from this. I love the concept and the setting, and everyone's characters are so nicely played, but I just get so burnt out on things after a while. I'm very, very sorry about all this. I might or might not return, and someone else can take over Nova if they want to, but for now I need a breather.

So we have Alvis, Azara and Chive still in, while Nova, Leon and (Echo, Mandara and Lana assumed) are out and still waiting to hear from @enoc010201, I assume @Embaga Elder is still interested, so that's 4 people, with Alvis and Chive being the only winners in the fights leftover. Depending on who is interested, we could just move ahead to the finals or something, seeing as we have 4-5 people remaining, we could figure out 2 matches to start and then we'll have the tournament finished pretty quick. @Whale @Seraph Darkfire @Splat

If we wanted to kind of start over after a time skip, I think that would work. Maybe get the humans involved for a change of scenery? Chive would be a demon by this point, I assume. Unless we want to actually have that transformation take place in story. We could just do a long post describing that after the fight with Lana, Chive went on a rampage because of something that happened and he killed Nova, then not only did her soul demonize him it also sent him into a spiral of anger at himself for hurting her. It could just add to his despair as a demon.

WOAH A WILD RED PANDA. And maybe that would work. We would have to hear @Rurnur 's apporval, but I think whether we go with the tournament or go with your idea it will be good!

It's up to you guys whether or not we skip past the tournament, I'd be fine with @Splat's idea, maybe you can move the story ahead into the next system? We can have a small interlude arc where everyone will have freedom to get into their characters again, but hopefully soon we can come up with a really interesting idea for a story arc.

Also I'll be welcoming in all of those people who were waiting to join the RP until after the tournament.

My full proposition for the time skip:

During the fight with Lana, Chive had nearly been defeated and went on a demonic rampage, nearly destroying the artificial planet. Lana was able to escape, but in fear for her life she retreated to a far away system and has not revealed herself since. In his maddening rage, Chive returned to the craft. After Nova had completed her fight with a loss against Alvis (that was the match up right?) she tried to calm Chive down, but the out-of-control Chive killed her in her weakened state after the fight. Consuming her soul, Chive turned fully into a demon. After the transformation, he managed to get his emotions under control, only to lose them in a rage of anger again when he realized what he had done to Nova. She was the one that he cared for most, even if he had not known how to truly care for someone. Now she was dead, her victimized soul floating around inside his own, causing him even more pain. The remaining Gods were able to drive Chive from the craft and he fled into a far away system to regain his strength and master his new strengths. (I also need to know if this means that Chive also gains Nova's powers.) As time passed, the immortals that survived the incident of the tournament gathered their powers together with the humans, and now are attempting to live together in peace. Things were going well until Chive began to show himself again in nearby systems, briefly showing himself at planets inhabited by life and draining them dry before disappearing into the darkness of space. (This kind of gives the remaining players a goal, to work together with the humans to take down Chive before he kills any more innocents.)

That sounds pretty good, @Whale and @Seraph Darkfire and anyone else like @Embaga Elder or @enoc010201 can go ahead and make similar posts about what their characters do.

And to clarify, no you won't gain Nova's abilities, her power will just be absorbed into your soul, mixed in with your powers and be transformed into your energy, though this process will corrupt your soul obviously. And about "living together in peace" we can include that, but I do want to stick with the theme of the Immortals being celebrities and the Mortals being the fanbase.

Another thing, it's still possible that the "Demon organization" could be included, but it depends on @enoc010201, @Sinister Clown and @Beowulf if they're still interested in that, so that's something to keep in mind.

Oh I'm definitely still in!!!! @Rurnur

But also lemme guess tell you all now that soon I won't be able to post until Saturday, because I'm going on a cruise

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rurnur @Splat

I'd rather Nova not be killed, as I do intend on coming back after some time. Or if she is killed, I can just remake her?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, that would actually be a very interesting plot twist.

Perhaps Nova sees Chive go out of control during her battle and abandons it to try and calm Chive/save whoever he's fighting, but winds up getting killed and her soul eaten?

And the time between her being eaten and being reincarnated would give me time to refresh myself and get psyched for this rp again.

@Splat

Okay but think about how Chive would react to seeing reincarnated Nova, who will look the same and might or might not go by the same name.

No mortals? But... I'mmortal.

Jokes aside, this thread seems pretty interesting. Just finished reading through all of the tabs. So I was wondering, can I start my character off as a demon or beast?

@Rurnur

Hi there! Glad to see new interest, and yes I think a demon should be fine at this point in the story, though I assume you'd prefer to begin at the point where you're about to become a demon, so you can roleplay your transformation scene or something. I'll PM you to discuss any further details (:

Hi guys. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I don't want to keep you guys hanging on and waiting for me so I think it would be best if you could kill Spider off. Thanks for a wonderful RPing experience.

Back from vacation now, so what do we need to sort out to get things going? I figured we were going ahead with a timeskip, but I saw some of you start roleplaying again. I think once everyone sorts out what their characters will do, we should just go ahead with the timeskip idea.

Well, well, well... We meet again Sir. Rurnur, do you remember me, we talked awhile back. I have some things I would like to talk to you about this thread. So PM me (because I can't) if you dare...

@Rurnur

@Splat

I thingk @Rurnur was the only one with the full plot idea, so doing this over again without him would feel kinda empty. But... perhaps.

Hey, I had wanted to try this rp for awhile who knows maybe you will get some new people with new ideas. The least you could do is try it and come on look how far you got in this rp.

@Rurnur @Splat @Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back