• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals (Accepting new characters!)

Okay, questions. First, if you choose to be an immortal is it possible for you to get your memories back maybe slowly?

beep boop i return :U last few days have been hectic for me, sorry I haven't been responding.

So they aren't connect to the past selfs in anyway. But, can they seek people out who knew them before they are immortal?

i think what he was trying to say is that they never existed at any other moment in time until they are 'born'

Oh! So it's equal to a baby being born. It wasn't really existing before. Alright. So that destroys my entire character concept. Time for plan B. To which I ask, can Immortals lose their memories possibly in a battle? Not like before when I was asking about the transfer of mortal to immortal. The person has been immortal for quite some time. Can they lose some memories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never thought about that. I guess they wouldn't be "Immortals" if they could get brain damage by being hit on the head, so not really.

Rurnur said:
Well, I never thought about that. I guess they wouldn't be "Immortals" if they could get brain damage by being hit on the head, so not really.
What if, instead of brain damage, Octavius did a thing?

Seems a little convoluted, but, are you planning to ask some of these fine people if they can be your "old friends" ? Other than that, i'm not sure what losing your memories would do, considering Immortals are born without memories @Moonshadow

makes me more curious about this character

Can i get a quick catch-up on what I've missed?

I've realized I've made a grave error with flesh. I can't actually travel space without a ship,

As for an overview, I'd say this. @SleepyBuddha basically made a horrible plague that wiped out a lot of his race on his planet. @Petroshka mwt up with an immortal before checking distress signals from the planet Buddha was at. Those two checked it out, a fourth immortal appeared. There's a coliseum fight going on. I'm stuck on my planet hosting a worldwide party. That's about sums it up.

As for this new character, intriguing. I'm quite intrigued to see why the memory loss was important. Also, it'd have to be a slightly older immortal to have many memories to lose. All the friends and foes you'll not know. Enough to make an interesting character if done correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SleepyBuddha[/URL] basically made a horrible plague that wiped out a lot of his race on his planet. @Petroshka mwt up with an immortal before checking distress signals from the planet Buddha was at. Those two checked it out, a fourth immortal appeared. There's a coliseum fight going on. I'm stuck on my planet hosting a worldwide party. That's about sums it up.
You really haven't set what sort of civilization your planet is. Just because they're a cult doesn't mean they don't have the means to make a space craft.

@SleepyBuddha[/URL] basically made a horrible plague that wiped out a lot of his race on his planet. @Petroshka mwt up with an immortal before checking distress signals from the planet Buddha was at. Those two checked it out, a fourth immortal appeared. There's a coliseum fight going on. I'm stuck on my planet hosting a worldwide party. That's about sums it up.
Oh, cool, thanks! And actually, you can leave your planet. We're going by anime logic, so theoretically you don't need to do anything or meet any requirements to move from planet to planet.

Rurnur said:
All Immortals have enhanced strength, which they can use to propel themselves through space (Don't think too hard about it) @Loex Ibetink
too late

brain has been ruptured

Yeah. You can just jump from one planet to the next.

Well, what I planned the character to be was in the beginning is to be murderous person because she had lost someone close to her despite being immortal. Though, with this memory loss, I'm going to have her memory be flipped upside down basically becoming a very kind person and protecting people while obvious to the facts of her past and the people she has encountered and murdered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back