• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals (Accepting new characters!)

can a power be something like shadow or darkness? it would be more like a summoners power or shapeshifting rather than actual attacking. im thinking of a character and its more abstract than the others atm,

Petroshka said:
can a power be something like shadow or darkness? it would be more like a summoners power or shapeshifting rather than actual attacking. im thinking of a character and its more abstract than the others atm,
Pretty sure darkness is entirely off limits.

By the way everyone, i'm going to be working on the lore and settings/map over the next couple of days, after that, you'll be free to change certain things about your characters based on the new information. Also, feel free to give me suggestions and ideas you have

I would love to join this, however, I have a few questions. One, is the Water Power available? And two, may I use this for my Immortal's photo?:

1154085240_6199.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Yes, it is available. Though I'd like characters to begin as Humans, that image could be used if your character becomes a demon.

@Rurnur Can you check again on my character? The backstory feels iffy to me and I figured you could help me make it sound better or work better with my character.

Rurnur said:
Hello! Yes, it is available. Though I'd like characters to begin as Humans, that image could be used if your character becomes a demon.
All right, thank you. I'll choose another picture, then, as I'm not particularly wanting her to go demon. ^-^ I shall take the water Immortal, thank you.

I've been debating on whether to use a dice-based system for combat, as I wanted the story to be a little more fast-paced and smoother for everyone. Though if the majority of you want the combat system to return, I'll have it implemented. Just drop a like on this post or something if you want it.

Rurnur said:
I've been debating on whether to use a dice-based system for combat, as I wanted the story to be a little more fast-paced and smoother for everyone. Though if the majority of you want the combat system to return, I'll have it implemented. Just drop a like on this post or something if you want it.
I've never really used the dice >~<

@Rurnur The dice was interesting and well thought-out, but there was very little attack-wise one could do aside from swinging/firing one's weapon or shooting [insert energy type here] at the opponent and hoping for a good role. Perhaps we could try out the first few fights from a narrative point of view, and have the outcomes predetermined? This way fights will be more fast-paced and variable, while still concluding in a timely manner. There's no point in dragging out a fight you're going to loose, right?

I think if everyone has a good idea of what needs to happen for good character building and plot development, that should work fine. I'm sure people will know to just go with the flow of the story, and not try and force out a win. @Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back