ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ Hello!

Mio

(´• ω •`)
H e l l o !

It's a pleasure to meet you, whoever might be reading this. Please call me Mio!
I totally wasn't surprised when I saw that this wasn't taken as a username yet, nope, not at all.
I'm not really sure what to say in this introduction of mine, but here goes nothing!

I'm an avid anime fan, and I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of anime/fandom rps I've seen so far while lurking.
Some series I like include Kagerou Project, Seraph of the End, the Fate/ series, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Re: Zero.
I also plan to watch My Hero Academia soon! It seems like a fantastic show, aah.

I love eating bread and drinking milk. Cows are my favorite animals, and I will pretty much like anything that's cute. <3
Evidently, I find kaomojis especially adorable. ( ´ ▽ ` )

I'm a high school student currently on summer break, so I figured that I might try roleplaying here to save myself from boredom over the summer, who knows.
Though, I do have summer classes so I don't really know why I'm procrastinating here. //weeps

I've roleplayed a bit before, and I think it's pretty fun, so I suppose that's why I've stumbled across this site.
Everything seems pretty cool so far, and I really love how aesthetically pleasing bbcodes look here. I hope I'll be able to stay for a while!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all; thank you for stopping by! ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

Hello, Mio!
Welcome to RPN! Enjoy your stay here ^^

Good luck delving into bbcodes. It seems complicated but you can get stunning results with them xD

I must ask... Are you an energy drink or a video game character??

you probably have no idea what I'm talkong about but oh well.

welcome to RPN! if youd like to RP with me jist send me a PM when you can!

I must ask... Are you an energy drink or a video game character??

you probably have no idea what I'm talkong about but oh well.

welcome to RPN! if youd like to RP with me jist send me a PM when you can!

No? I'm afraid not, haha.
Though, I'd love to be either of those!

Thank you for the welcome, and for the offer! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

Heeeeeeeey

Welcome!

Hiyaaaaaaaaa

Thank you! ^^

Welcome to RPN Mio! I’m excited to have you here and you are already adorable- ah. Stahhp. This site is full of some really amazing people to be sure to jump into everything headfirst and don’t be afraid to chat it up with anyone!

Sorry, I wasn't notified about the new posts for some reason!

Heya mio. I'm still stalking ya. Haha! Welcome!

Hey Maxine! Thanks for the welcome! <3 I'll be sure to try and stalk you back later, LOL.

Welcome to RPN Mio! I’m excited to have you here and you are already adorable- ah. Stahhp. This site is full of some really amazing people to be sure to jump into everything headfirst and don’t be afraid to chat it up with anyone!

Aw, thank you so much! ; v ; I appreciate your comment, haha. I'm glad to have signed up! Like you've said, I've already seen some fantastic people around, and I hope to meet lots more! Thanks for the advice! ໒( ” •̀ ᗜ •́ ” )७

Hi there, Mio! Welcome to RPN! Anime trash uniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi, Fibonacci! I love your username, I'm totally not a math geek or anything;; Thanks for the warm welcome! And yes, anime trash unite. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back