• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♝ No Game No Life ♝(Mor' Peeps)

Huh? I just got a notification. Did someone want to send me an invite to a magical game-world? I'm a pretty big fan of the anime, so I might be interested.

My apologies, not interested. Haven't seen the anime. Although I will definitely be watching the anime now after googling it hahahahaha.

wolfborn4 said:
so the werebeasts, do they have an animal form, or half animal form?
Half Animal

Cloud Nagasake]Wow I missed quite a bit...I would like to be tagged when the thread is made as well. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22310-t-h-e-f-o-o-l/ said:
@T h e F o o l[/URL]
You think you missed a bit, I am the GM and I dont even know what happened xD

[QUOTE="Scattered Ambitions]Why hath I been summoned?

[/QUOTE]
For reasons of RP

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hmmm, I might be interested but it all really depends on a few things..
One, is luck xD I may or may not join concerning the fact I can get pretty held up on the Rp's I'm already in.

Two, I'm not exactly sure how the Rp is supposed to work or what the main plot could be so getting an explination on that would be cool.

Three, when you say conflicts will be dealt with through games..What kind of games are you speaking about??

[/QUOTE]
2) The human gamers from our world are coming to Disboard invited by Tet to play with the people on Disboard because he has gotten bored waiting for people to challenge him, so everyone verses god in one sentence.

3) Actual games like GO and Chess.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]It's difficult for me to find time to watch much Anime and I've only got Netflix at my command >_>

[/QUOTE]
Kissanime, just use Kissanime

NovaPheonix said:
Huh? I just got a notification. Did someone want to send me an invite to a magical game-world? I'm a pretty big fan of the anime, so I might be interested.
A friend of mine went on a tag spree

Feel free not to join

And I ant my character to be a Materialization Shiritori junkie

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to also go and do some research but I will probably join because a load of my RPs died xD

I haven't seen this show yet so I'll check it out before I partake in any discussion or fun about it. ^ ^

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]So thy could join my thread.

[/QUOTE]
No Game No Life, eh? Sounds fun. I've partially seen the show so i'll give it a spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back