• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♝ No Game No Life ♝(Mor' Peeps)

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Honestly I have no idea what this is... But, I'll join up since a bunch of my RPs are slow lately

[/QUOTE]
Thou did not watch No Game No Lige? Go do so! Right after Baka o Test!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Thou did not watch No Game No Lige? Go do so! Right after Baka o Test!

[/QUOTE]
You should watch it! It's so fabulous that a season two might come out! There are some inapproaite scenes but it's still great!

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Thou did not watch No Game No Lige? Go do so! Right after Baka o Test!

[/QUOTE]
It's difficult for me to find time to watch much Anime and I've only got Netflix at my command >_>

Hmmm, I might be interested but it all really depends on a few things..

One, is luck xD I may or may not join concerning the fact I can get pretty held up on the Rp's I'm already in.

Two, I'm not exactly sure how the Rp is supposed to work or what the main plot could be so getting an explination on that would be cool.

Three, when you say conflicts will be dealt with through games..What kind of games are you speaking about??

so the werebeasts, do they have an animal form, or half animal form?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back