• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❄ No Chill: Senior Year ooc

jbreezy jbreezy social social Aato Aato @aeroeine koala koala a-nomaly a-nomaly adored adored erzulie erzulie RabbitQueen RabbitQueen

just checking in with everyone to remind y'all that the deadline is in 3 days! but as I've stated before I can extend it for anyone who needs it. feel free to tag any friends you think might be interested~ the more people, the more fun we can have lmao

also! I made a discord since it'll be easier to keep active there than via thread. If you don't have a discord no worries my friend. just let me know! major updates can still be posted here.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hiya!

I’m really interested in the RP and I’ve posted my characther sheet. (sorry for doing that without being accepted first, I just really like this RP,)

Hiya!

I’m really interested in the RP and I’ve posted my characther sheet. (sorry for doing that without being accepted first, I just really like this RP,)

hey! that's totally fine. I have no rules against posting without my saying so (: join the discord chat if you have an account!

hello! if I'm being spammy with the tags, I apologize :x but I need to know from the people who haven't joined the discord chat (and who haven't said anything at all in awhile) if they plan on joining or not. Like I've said, I can still post major updates here so it's not mandatory, but please let me know. I need to know who's still active especially since the deadline is approaching and I'll have to start choosing characters soon.

So yup please let me know. Thanks! (:

jbreezy jbreezy @aeroeine a-nomaly a-nomaly Lava Lava

Hey, since I just stumbled upon this today, would it be alright if I had a 2-3 day extension? Also, are there any specific roles or personality traits I should give mine to balance things out?

Hey, since I just stumbled upon this today, would it be alright if I had a 2-3 day extension? Also, are there any specific roles or personality traits I should give mine to balance things out?

oh yeah of course! a 2-3 day extension is fine. I wasn't planning on starting the roleplay until early next week anyways. As for any specific roles or traits it's pretty diverse at the moment but we could always use more rebels/party animals or to oppose them goody types.

hey hey hey whats up (: i like this idea & the idea of a chill (pun intended) laid back rp instead of one with a super strict dynamic plot, as interesting as those are at times.

kosette kosette hey! ((: I do have some plot ideas in mind to keep things fresh, but yeah it's definitely not as strict as others can be!

The deadline was tonight but since so many people need extensions I won’t start reviewing characters until January 22 at around 9 p.m EST so I ask that any incomplete sheets be complete by then. I’ll notify everyone who has been accepted by 11 p.m that same night.

hey hey, i am so sorry for being off the radar. there's been a flood of work i've had to complete that needed my attention first, and i honestly forget sometimes to log on -- this being one of those times. i'll see if i can complete damia by tonight, but if not i'll kindly swoop out because i'd hate to hold this rp back for something so small. again, sorry for the inconvenience !!!

hey hey, i am so sorry for being off the radar. there's been a flood of work i've had to complete that needed my attention first, and i honestly forget sometimes to log on -- this being one of those times. i'll see if i can complete damia by tonight, but if not i'll kindly swoop out because i'd hate to hold this rp back for something so small. again, sorry for the inconvenience !!!
alright! thanks for letting me know!!

hey!

yes I'm still accepting cs! only thing is the deadline is 1/22 at 9 p.m EST and I can't give anymore extensions seeing as the deadline is already an extension date. if that's a-okay with you then feel free to join the party!

yayayay i finished jacob and im actually in love with him. oml. he's adorable.

the coding & info for his cs took me 4 hours with tiny breaks here and there and i did it all today LOL but im happy with it and i hope u like it too

ah!! I love him!

daaang i'm surrounded by coding gods haha but yes everything's looking great!

I’m going to start reviewing all of the CS now! Thank you for everyone who has shown interest! (((: After I finish I’ll tag everyone who has been accepted.

Accepted Characters
BOYS
1. Kai Heneghan girl blue girl blue
2. Shaun Cianciola Aato Aato
3. Andres Silvera koala koala
4. Jacob Quentin Reeves kosette kosette
5. Harlan Iver RabbitQueen RabbitQueen
GIRLS
1. Cara Murphy social social
2. Mariella Castillo adored adored
3. Uma Darego erzulie erzulie
4. Hunter Rivest two two
5. Rika Huang wendy wendy
6. Brea Faye Taylor apolla apolla

This really wasn't an easy decision (I agonized for a LONG while) and I thank everyone who took the time to create such wonderful CS! If you were accepted and are not apart of the discord chat please join if you can, but also let me know if you can't! In case y'all are too lazy to scroll up I'll link it again below in this post haha. For those who weren't accepted please let me know if it'll be alright to contact you in the case that someone has to drop out!

And again, thank you to everyone who's shown interest in No Chill: Senior Year!! I honestly didn't expect the turn out I got, but I greatly appreciate it friends! (:

JOIN HERE: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back