• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nineteen Islands OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi! Howdy!
I have a quick question about The Kingdom of Fire

Say that there is someone living out their sentence with slavery, and during that time this person is pregnant with a child.
Assuming that the sentence is ongoing at the time of birth, what would happen to the kid? Would they be placed in an orphanage, or would they stay with the mother?
Baconhands Baconhands
Hm, this is very much a question I hadn't considered when I was writing the lore. I would say most likely taken away to an orphanage or an adopting family. This presumes there are no relatives that could look after the child

Last edited:
I'll be flying very far tomorrow so I will likely not bee too active over the weekend. I'll try though.

Hello Hello, I’ve got to admit this is the first fantasy RP to have really caught my eye and I’m wondering if I can join in. You’ll have to give me this evening to get together a character cause I’m currently stuck doing adult stuff but once I get my computer, I can give a good character for approval.

Hello Hello, I’ve got to admit this is the first fantasy RP to have really caught my eye and I’m wondering if I can join in. You’ll have to give me this evening to get together a character cause I’m currently stuck doing adult stuff but once I get my computer, I can give a good character for approval.
I look forward to reading what you come up with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back