• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nightmare Hunter 2: Electric Boogaloo

JadeGreen17

Chimeric Spirit
I'm looking for someone to help me by roleplaying a character in the world I am working on for a supernatural/fantasy book series that I am planning on writing at some point in the future. I originally had a small group of people RPing this, but I'd rather stick with a single person this time around. Because this is a world for a book series I want someone at least moderatley versed in worldbuilding and someone who would be willing to offer constructive suggestions, feedback and such along the way, and would be willing to recognize that occasionally lore may be retconned or new lore may be added that contradicts something that has already happened.

Also be available to be active; please. I've been through far too many an rp where just as the story is getting good people either slowly fade into inactivity or suddenly vanish. If you're going to be gone; I get it, real life gets in the way, if you're losing interest, let me know.

The basic plot would be of you joining the Nightmare Hunters; the main faction in this verse. Your character will take their trial to join the order, meet up with teammates and travel out into the world on various missions dealing with supernatural/magical creatures; sometimes having to fight them, other times having to befriend or negotiate with them. Ultimately I have some rather interesting arcs and plots I can resort to without ruining anything in the mainline story, but I'd like the story to be driven by the characters that you, as the RPer bring to the table.

A lot of these plots tend to get absurd/bizzre and even humorous rather than just typical brutal gory/horrific. The serious moments outweigh the funny ones, but just recognize the tone won't be 100% straight laced, so don't be caught of guard when that happens.

You can be a human (yall know what humans can do); Atlantean (modified human with longer lifespan, slow regeneration of body parts, increased strength, and a few other perks, but are weak to ice and can be poisoned by alcohol and food preservatives); Vampire (who are hurt by sun and pure water, but don't instantly die from it; and can turn into bats and a snake); Lycanthrope/Ursanthrope/Felanthrope/Avianthrope/etc etc. There are multiple strains with different rules, though generally someone with an animal form maintains a semblance to their human form in their hair/fur/eye color. You could even do a small group characters if you're up to it. I honestly don't care what kind of character you play

Romance if you wanna. I'm aro ace and I'm not that good at or interested in writing the romantic bits... maybe you can help me...

Ideally this would happen through PM or on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back